Is There A Disconnect Between Lynn and Telesco?

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Kellyb72601
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Sep 2019
    • Send PM

Does anybody actually watch the tape?

Thomas Davis is the best LB this team has had in a long time and it's not even close.

Kyzir White has been so bad they couldn't wait to get a 1 legged Denzel Perryman back in there.

The only complaint I have against Telesco is he hasn't fixed the Oline.

Comment

• SDBORN
      Registered Charger Fan
      • May 2017
      • Send PM

I feel like the GM and the coaches are pretty much on the same page. They are good with continuity and are very slow to adjust until it's too late.

Seems consistent.

Comment

• Charge!
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Aug 2019
        • Send PM

Originally posted by powderblueboy View Post
        No! The coaching staff plays a big part in drafting the players. All those players mentioned, save Kyzir White, are rookies. White started last year. Egbule & Tranquil are 3rd day guys; Adderley missed a lot of training camp.
        Lynn said is his post game speech that Jenkins is an "Elite" FS........?????....... not sure where he gets that idea,? the guy does not have the range or instincts for the position. leaving guys wide open deep.... Adderley was the best safety in this draft and showed that range and instincts in limited play in pre season.....

Adderley should be starting this week....Miami is a good place to start him..... but Lynn says it's hard for him to crack this (great) secondary.......

Lynn also has said he thinks the OL is playing very well?????.......... where does he get that idea.... Rivers is on pace to be sacked 50+ times, and is under heavy pressure on 40% of his pass attempts..... and our OL is ranked 29th according to PFF...... those are not good indicators...... the poor pass blocking of the OL is why Rivers has to make up his mind who to throw to before the snap since he won't have time to survey the field....... It's time for Lamp to play more and maybe for the rookie to start at LT or RT......

Maybe we all need to be drinking the same alcohol or drugs that Lynn is on.....

I don't expect him to trash the team publicly but the best he should be saying about some of these players is that we are working to get better......

These coaches are so old school that they refuse to make changes until we have hit rock bottom..... such as losing embarrassingly to Miami.......

Comment

• Boltjolt
          Dont let the PBs fool ya
          • Jun 2013
          • Henderson, NV
          • Send PM

Don't think I've ever seen a brilliant article from BFTB.

Comment

• Charge!
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Aug 2019
            • Send PM

Originally posted by Kellyb72601 View Post
            Does anybody actually watch the tape?

Thomas Davis is the best LB this team has had in a long time and it's not even close.

Kyzir White has been so bad they couldn't wait to get a 1 legged Denzel Perryman back in there.

The only complaint I have against Telesco is he hasn't fixed the Oline.
            Agree that Davis is by far best tackler we have at LBer..... White was a safety that is too small to play LBer...... Perryman when healthy is a good but not great LBer....

Comment

• Kellyb72601
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Sep 2019
              • Send PM

If people wanna complain about something please everyone go back and watch the long TD on the scramble houston had to the tight end in the 3rd quarter and watch #28 (Facyson). I believe that might be the biggest loaf I've seen in 32 years of watching football. It's right up there with the Cromartie matador tackle vs the Jets. That guy needs to be benched ASAP. I would post a gif but I dont know how

Comment

• Charge!
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Aug 2019
                • Send PM

Originally posted by Kellyb72601 View Post
                If people wanna complain about something please everyone go back and watch the long TD on the scramble houston had to the tight end in the 3rd quarter and watch #28 (Facyson). I believe that might be the biggest loaf I've seen in 32 years of watching football. It's right up there with the Cromartie matador tackle vs the Jets. That guy needs to be benched ASAP. I would post a gif but I dont know how
                yeah, that is another weak spot on our defense.....

here is something no one is talking about....... Is there any TE on the Chargers roster fast enough to have caught that pass and made it all the way to the end zone??????...... just saying TE is a huge weakness on this team and must be way we dont use the TE in our passing offense any more???...... this is weakest group of TE's we have had in a long time..... even when henry was healthy, we hardly threw to him .......... BTW, in typical Chargers fashion, we just let a backup TE score 3 easy TD's?????

I miss the days of Winslow, Hoolahan, and Seivers(who was what a healthy Henry would be)...... Those guys moved the chains and gave the WR's and RB's single coverage.....

Comment

• Gwynning_Spirit
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Jul 2013
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by Charge! View Post

...... just saying TE is a huge weakness on this team and must be way we dont use the TE in our passing offense any more???...... this is weakest group of TE's we have had in a long time..... even when henry was healthy, we hardly threw to him .......... BTW, in typical Chargers fashion, we just let a backup TE score 3 easy TD's?????

I miss the days of Winslow, Hoolahan, and Seivers(who was what a healthy Henry would be)...... Those guys moved the chains and gave the WR's and RB's single coverage.....

I agree, and I think this is affecting Rivers even more than the lousy line play or T.Williams being gone.

Comment

• jamrock
                    lawyers, guns and money
                    • Sep 2017
                    • Send PM

yeah, that is another weak spot on our defense.....

here is something no one is talking about....... Is there any TE on the Chargers roster fast enough to have caught that pass and made it all the way to the end zone??????...... just saying TE is a huge weakness on this team and must be way we dont use the TE in our passing offense any more???...... this is weakest group of TE's we have had in a long time..... even when henry was healthy, we hardly threw to him .......... BTW, in typical Chargers fashion, we just let a backup TE score 3 easy TD's?????

you left out Gates who was the best of the bunch. Surprised they haven't called him.

Comment

• Charge!
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Aug 2019
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by jamrock View Post

you left out Gates who was the best of the bunch. Surprised they haven't called him.
                      agree.... Gates was great..... Winslow was the best...... Winslow could catch with one hand, block, played special teams, could pass the ball really well, blocked kicks, and played deep safety on hail mary situations..... and also played against steel curtain, dallas doomsday, denver crush, and raiders when they were dominating and nasty..... and in an era where defenses held, hit, and close lined receivers.......

But i mentioned air coryell because they were best group of TE's ever to play together...... and they used them!... =)

Comment

• jamrock
                        lawyers, guns and money
                        • Sep 2017
                        • Send PM

agree.... Gates was great..... Winslow was the best...... Winslow could catch with one hand, block, played special teams, could pass the ball really well, blocked kicks, and played deep safety on hail mary situations..... and also played against steel curtain, dallas doomsday, denver crush, and raiders when they were dominating and nasty..... and in an era where defenses held, hit, and close lined receivers.......

But i mentioned air coryell because they were best group of TE's ever to play together...... and they used them!... =)
                        We have been blessed with both Gates and Winslow. Two of the best TE's to play in the NFL. Winslow was great to watch but No comparison stat wise.

Comment

• like54ninjas
                          Registered Charger Fan
                          • Oct 2017
                          • Great White North
                          • Draftnik
                          • Send PM

Agree that Davis is by far best tackler we have at LBer..... White was a safety that is too small to play LBer...... Perryman when healthy is a good but not great LBer....
                          This is the kind of fucking BS that makes most of us, with an actual football acumen, crazy.

Kyzir too small? 6' 2", 233# is too small for an LB? Did you notice that our worst defensive performance of the season is when Kyzir played 7 snaps?

What other brilliant analysis do you have?

So many of you guys are fucking clueless when it comes to football.
                          My 2021 Adopt-A-Bolt List

MikeDub
                          K9
                          Nasir
                          Tillery
                          Parham
                          Reed

Comment

Working...
                          X