• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Boltjolt
    Dont let the PBs fool ya
    • Jun 2013
    • Henderson, NV
    • Send PM

nevermind, tried to copy and paste a tweet with the tweet button....clearly didnt work lol

Comment

• Bolt-O
      Administrator
      • Jun 2013
      • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post
      nevermind, tried to copy and paste a tweet with the tweet button....clearly didnt work lol
      I fixed it for you. Must be a phone thing with the twitter.

Comment

• Xenos
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Feb 2019
        • Send PM

Originally posted by La Costa Boy View Post
        Yeah fuck Denver but they would love nothing more than to beat our asses again at home. I fear this opponent and I'll take a 1 point W. W's are good.......
        A W with no injuries.

Comment

• powderblueboy
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Jul 2017
          • Send PM

Originally posted by SDBORN View Post

It's pretty damn near close to a death sentence. They should just tank.

I think chargers are the only team to ever come back from 0-4 to make playoffs. And that was over 20 years ago I believe.

Didn't work out for us under Lynn's first year but we were close

​​​
          They'll play hard. They have a new coach and still feel that it is a process of working stuff out. Not encouraging losing at home to JAX.

Tough game for the Chargers.

Comment

• SDBORN
            Registered Charger Fan
            • May 2017
            • Send PM

Originally posted by powderblueboy View Post

They'll play hard. They have a new coach and still feel that it is a process of working stuff out. Not encouraging losing at home to JAX.

Tough game for the Chargers.
            Chargers will need to bring their A game no matter what. We can't afford not to.

Comment

• Boltjolt
              Dont let the PBs fool ya
              • Jun 2013
              • Henderson, NV
              • Send PM

Originally posted by Bolt-O View Post

I fixed it for you. Must be a phone thing with the twitter.
              Thanks....I was also going to add to that, it might be time to consider firing Elway. Since Peyton left they have been awful and his QB drafts and signings have sucked.

Comment

• RTPbolt
                Charger Fan till the end
                • Jun 2013
                • North Carolina
                • Send PM

Donks gave it up after a good sized lead. For a defensive team thats never a good sign.

what worries me is our D is so damn beat up. Perriman in concussion protocol snd Ingram hammy. Need to have guys step up. Our offense is solid though and a fresh Melvin wont hurt with Ek splitting. Id get them both on the field and send both in to patterns...got to find some weaknesses. Hopefully MW can return.

Tough opponent despite their record.

Comment

• Coachmarkos
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Jun 2013
                  • SoDak
                  • Technology Director
                  • Send PM

Waaay to high of a line, and I agree that it will be a hard fought game.

Chargers are SO banged up... No Melvin. Hopefully Perryman is back, but you never know with concussions.

Davis is a big upgrade over Facyson ... can Trevor Williams come back this season, or is he out for the year?

Be nice to see Adderly get some time. Is Watkins playing? I don't see him out there...

Also... what the hell is up with Money Badger? He was fine up until the Friday practice before week 1, and then... he misses 4 weeks? WTH?

"...of course that's just my opinion, I could be wrong."

Comment

• blueman
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Jun 2013
                    • Send PM

I don't understand any of the roster decisions, just happy when a few of them work out.

Comment

• beachcomber
                      & ramblin' man
                      • Jan 2019
                      • Send PM

first off gotta give props to Panama Mike for completely dismissing the spread and sayin' that we'd cover.... no worries/no prob!em…. personally thought there was next to no way we'd cover the spread and was seriously wonderin' if we'd ever win again in Miami.... ??

and ditto for Fleet and many others on here who were still B'nTFU despite the previous coupla few weeks' ups and downs.

do think we're headed for another win or coupla few, albeit still am a bit scared of their roster, as guessin' they must be havin' some problems w/their Oline, and as their roster is not devoid of talent ??

hopefully we repeat our Miami performance/output and continue to spread the ball around on O, and still hoping that we see a split backfield w/both Ek 'n MG on the field simultaneously, @least a time or coupla few ??

also think it's imperative to put Justin Jones @the POA and let Tillery loose @the 3T/under tackle.

and won't argue that Elway should @least be wearing a dunce cap, as Paxton Lynch, Joe Flacco and Drew Lock are far short of any Three Musketeers.
                      5/11 Fuaga, 37 Kamari Lassiter, 40 Sinnott, 67 Bralen Trice, 69 Cedric Gray, 105 Jaylen Wright, 110 Braelon Allen, 140 Joe Milton, 181 Khristian Boyd, Tylan Grable, 225 Daijun Edwards, 253 Miyan Williams

Comment

• Charge!
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • Aug 2019
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by Velo View Post
                        Speaking of the Donks, Leonard Fournette is ripping through their run defense right now, including an 81-yard power jaunt up the gut that set up Jax's go-ahead TD. Fun watching.

261 yards on the ground for Jax late in the 4th.
                        donkeys also run the ball very well..... both DEN and JAX will be hard for Chargers to beat since we still cannot tackle and stop the run..... not sure why teams we play decide to stop running since we clearly could not stop them.....?

0 - for teams are very difficult to beat because with every loss they get more and more desperate to win...... DEN beat us last year and this DEN team is better..... And this Chargers team makes way too many mistakes....especially that take away most of the Chargers big plays this season......

Comment

• Boltjolt
                          Dont let the PBs fool ya
                          • Jun 2013
                          • Henderson, NV
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by Charge! View Post

donkeys also run the ball very well..... both DEN and JAX will be hard for Chargers to beat since we still cannot tackle and stop the run..... not sure why teams we play decide to stop running since we clearly could not stop them.....?

0 - for teams are very difficult to beat because with every loss they get more and more desperate to win...... DEN beat us last year and this DEN team is better..... And this Chargers team makes way too many mistakes....especially that take away most of the Chargers big plays this season......
                          Not sure what you see in Denver's team that is better this year. Fornette just ran for 225 on them, their offense hasn't been that great and they are 0-4

Comment

Working...
                          X