• Show
Clear All
  • dmac_bolt
    Day Tripper
    • May 2019
    • North of the Lagoon
    • Send PM

I like the Chargers in this one

Perryman is a china bull. I don't think he is capable of playing without breaking himself against something
    “Less is more? NO NO NO - MORE is MORE!”

Comment

• 19bambi19
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Sep 2019
      • Send PM

I'm glad I'm in Europe for the next 3 weeks so I don't have to watch these games for awhile, I'll get my sanity back !

Comment

• richpjr
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Jun 2013
        • Nashville
        • Send PM

Originally posted by Charge! View Post

donkeys also run the ball very well..... both DEN and JAX will be hard for Chargers to beat since we still cannot tackle and stop the run..... not sure why teams we play decide to stop running since we clearly could not stop them.....?

0 - for teams are very difficult to beat because with every loss they get more and more desperate to win...... DEN beat us last year and this DEN team is better..... And this Chargers team makes way too many mistakes....especially that take away most of the Chargers big plays this season......
        The Broncos are 21st in the league in rushing and average yards per rush.

The Chargers rush defense is 14th in the league and 15th in average yards per rush. We definitely got scorched in that first Colt game and gave up 203 yards. But in the 3 games since then, we have the number 3 rush defense in the league allowing an average of 68 yards per game and 3.2 yards per rush. There is always room for improvement, but it's not as bad as some think.

Comment

• Coachmarkos
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Jun 2013
          • SoDak
          • Technology Director
          • Send PM

Originally posted by richpjr View Post

The Broncos are 21st in the league in rushing and average yards per rush.

The Chargers rush defense is 14th in the league and 15th in average yards per rush. We definitely got scorched in that first Colt game and gave up 203 yards. But in the 3 games since then, we have the number 3 rush defense in the league allowing an average of 68 yards per game and 3.2 yards per rush. There is always room for improvement, but it's not as bad as some think.
          Don't confuse people with facts! :lmao:

The Defense hasn't been as bad as we tend to think... but the injuries are worrisome. The lack of pass rush vs Houston was really worrisome.
          "...of course that's just my opinion, I could be wrong."

Comment

• Electric Chicken
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Jan 2019
            • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post

I hope John Elway is their GM 4-ever

Comment

• Critty
              Dominate the Day.
              • Mar 2019
              • Send PM

Should be a lock to win this.
              But any given Sunday.

What happens at TE spot.
              Kendricks has looked good playing the receiver role.
              Gates would play that role if brought in, so he isn't needed. Not coming back.

Who is going to be the block TE.
              Do they go just heavy with O lineman on goal line situation only. Use 2 RBs to chip and leak out.
              My guess is the block TE won't be part of the gameplay next week.

If they do more 2 RBs sets, it would put another playmaker pass catcher on field.

Who has it better than us?

Comment

• richpjr
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Jun 2013
                • Nashville
                • Send PM

Originally posted by Coachmarkos View Post

Don't confuse people with facts! :lmao:

The Defense hasn't been as bad as we tend to think... but the injuries are worrisome. The lack of pass rush vs Houston was really worrisome.
                Agree. Amazing that their QB got pounded the week before playing us, he had all day long to pass against us, and went back to being pounded again yesterday.

Comment

• jamrock
                  lawyers, guns and money
                  • Sep 2017
                  • Send PM

Broncos are much better than Miami. They are an actual NFL team that's been beaten by a couple of last second fg's. Their defense isn't what it used to be but Chubb and Miller against Tevi and Scott is not a great match up for us. We couldn't beat em last year at Stub Hub due to some dumb mistakes at the end. But we've been making dumb mistakes at the end this year too. I'm expecting a nail biter

Comment

• La Costa Boy
                    Pretty much retired......
                    • Sep 2018
                    • JoJa
                    • Bloviator of hot air and rhetoric.
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by jamrock View Post
                    Broncos are much better than Miami. They are an actual NFL team that's been beaten by a couple of last second fg's. Their defense isn't what it used to be but Chubb and Miller against Tevi and Scott is not a great match up for us. We couldn't beat em last year at Stub Hub due to some dumb mistakes at the end. But we've been making dumb mistakes at the end this year too. I'm expecting a nail biter
                    Well stated and a sound warning. We can't expect anything to come easy as they are gonna be ticked after losing another last minute game, this time to Uncle Rico. We HAVE top be 3 - 2 heading into the Steelers game

Comment

• La Costa Boy
                      Pretty much retired......
                      • Sep 2018
                      • JoJa
                      • Bloviator of hot air and rhetoric.
                      • Send PM

napoleon dynamite GIF

Comment

• SDBORN
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • May 2017
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by richpjr View Post

Agree. Amazing that their QB got pounded the week before playing us, he had all day long to pass against us, and went back to being pounded again yesterday.
                        Yep. Same exact thing I was saying in another thread. Houston is a good gage. Their oline has sucked against everyone but us. 75 percent of our front 4 flat out sucks.

I believe we have one of the worst dlines in the league currently. Who knows, maybe with ingram out, we find a gem in lanier or peace and get lucky, but it still won't solve the problem on the interior.

Comment

• Fleet
                          TPB Founder
                          • Jun 2013
                          • Cardiff - Poipu
                          • Send PM

Comment

Working...
                          X