Clear All
  • La Costa Boy
    Pretty much retired......
    • Sep 2018
    • JoJa
    • Bloviator of hot air and rhetoric.
    • Send PM

Originally posted by Topcat View Post

Back in Polian's day, he could get away with a scuffle like that without too many repercussions...nowadays in the age of Twitter, Facebook, talk radio, Jim Rome, podcasts, the internet, Youtube, texting and satellite radio, an incident like that would instantly blow up and TT would be out on the street next to Whiz...
    Good lord.....for a moment I thought you said that TT would be out on the street taking a Whiz......

Prolly so as he would have lost his executive bathroom privileges...

Comment

• La Costa Boy
      • Sep 2018
      • JoJa
      • Send PM

Originally posted by Protect17 View Post
      Chargers win 6 games tops with no Oline help .Team has Wrote off 2019 .So have I see you next September I'm done rooting for a team that was built to lose .Only way I or many come back is firing Telesco .
      Well you joined in September and logged 400 post in less than 2 months. Thanks for your opinions and comments and don't let the door hit your ass on the way out......

Comment

• richpjr
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Jun 2013
        • Nashville
        • Send PM

Guess he wasn't an option:

Comment

• SDBORN
          Registered Charger Fan
          • May 2017
          • Send PM

Originally posted by richpjr View Post

He still gets paid for the season since he reported I assume?

He did have a tumor in the head region in the past, but seems like too much of a coincidence at this point. Probably just taking a jab at the Redskins for not trading him.

Ramsey apparently had "back issues" as well until he was traded to the RAMS.

Comment

• richpjr
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Jun 2013
            • Nashville
            • Send PM

Originally posted by SDBORN View Post

He did have a tumor in the head region in the past, but seems like too much of a coincidence at this point. Probably just taking a jab at the Redskins for not trading him.

Ramsey apparently had "back issues" as well until he was traded to the RAMS.
            IIRC, he had a pre-cancerous growth removed from his head, which he felt the Redskins medical staff misdiagnosed and was the source of his frustration and holdout. Sounds like the spot the growth was removed from might not bel not fully healed.

Comment

• Formula 21
              The Future is Now
              • Jun 2013
              • Republic of San Diego
              • Send PM

Originally posted by SDBORN View Post

I hope so. FU Dan Snyder.
              Now, if you excuse me, I have some Charger memories to suppress.
              The Wasted Decade is done.
              Build Back Better.

Comment

• Protect17
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Sep 2019
                • Send PM

Originally posted by La Costa Boy View Post

Well you joined in September and logged 400 post in less than 2 months. Thanks for your opinions and comments and don't let the door hit your ass on the way out......
                Geeeeeze man ...it was tongue and cheek !!! We never trade at the deadline .Lighten up

Comment

• Topcat
                  AKA "Pollcat"
                  • Jan 2019
                  • Send PM

If Trent Williams is having helmet issues, maybe he should see AB about getting that fixed...

Comment

• Caslon
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Apr 2019
                    • Send PM

Is it that he was on a losing team or did he want to upgrade his position value like Gordon tried to do? Or a bit of both? TT wouldn't have considered him anyways.

Comment

• La Costa Boy
                      • Sep 2018
                      • JoJa
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by Protect17 View Post

Geeeeeze man ...it was tongue and cheek !!! We never trade at the deadline .Lighten up
                      Well.... a bunch of other folks here read your post and gave you the same feedback. Perhaps one should think before hitting "post reply"

Welcome back I guess.......

Comment

• richpjr
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • Jun 2013
                        • Nashville
                        • Send PM

No thanks:
                        Talk in New England that Josh Gordon’s work ethic was a concern

Posted by Michael David Smith on November 1, 2019, 7:59 AM EDT Getty Images

The Patriots jettisoned receiver Josh Gordon this week, and as has always been the case throughout Gordon’s football career, there was more to it than just his talent for playing the game.

Tom Curran of NBCSportsBoston.com said this morning on PFT Live that there were rumblings in New England about the team having problems with Gordon being late to meetings, coaches having a hard time locating him, and generally Gordon not displaying the kind of work ethic that Bill Belichick demands.

“He was showing signs of undependability,” Curran said of Gordon.

It didn’t help that Gordon was far from great this season, catching just 20 passes for 287 yards in the six games he started. Perhaps if Gordon had played like he did at his best, Belichick would have tolerated the other stuff. But the combination of a lack of productivity and questionable practice habits led to a quick exit.

Comment

• Classic
                          Hall Of Fame
                          • Dec 2014
                          • Send PM

No thanks:
                          Talk in New England that Josh Gordon’s work ethic was a concern

Posted by Michael David Smith on November 1, 2019, 7:59 AM EDT Getty Images

The Patriots jettisoned receiver Josh Gordon this week, and as has always been the case throughout Gordon’s football career, there was more to it than just his talent for playing the game.

Tom Curran of NBCSportsBoston.com said this morning on PFT Live that there were rumblings in New England about the team having problems with Gordon being late to meetings, coaches having a hard time locating him, and generally Gordon not displaying the kind of work ethic that Bill Belichick demands.

“He was showing signs of undependability,” Curran said of Gordon.

It didn’t help that Gordon was far from great this season, catching just 20 passes for 287 yards in the six games he started. Perhaps if Gordon had played like he did at his best, Belichick would have tolerated the other stuff. But the combination of a lack of productivity and questionable practice habits led to a quick exit.
                          If we did sign him, we could get comp pick when walks in free agency

Comment

Working...
                          X