• Formula 21
    The Future is Now
    • Jun 2013
    • Republic of San Diego
    • Send PM

Trent Williams ends holdout, reports to Redskins

Print
    • NFL.com
    • Published: Oct. 29, 2019 at 04:20 p.m.
    • Updated: Oct. 29, 2019 at 04:26 p.m.

Trent Williams has ended his holdout.
    The left tackle reported to the Washington Redskins today following the trade deadline, NFL Network's DeAngelo Hall reports.
    Around The NFL will have more on this shortly.

Now, if you excuse me, I have some Charger memories to suppress.
    The Wasted Decade is done.
    Build Back Better.

Comment

• Caslon
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Apr 2019
      • Send PM

Management holds on to Gordon to see if his trade stock rises so they can get more than a 2020 3rd rounder. Firing Whiz is as radical as this conservative ownership gets at one time.

Comment

• Charge!
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Aug 2019
        • Send PM

Originally posted by like54ninjas View Post
        Trade deadline comes and goes with no real action by any team.

Talib trade is it.
        amazing that no trades were made....by anyone... Talibans was a trade of salary for a draft pick.... .... and its sad that the Chargers have done zero to improve on the mess that we are..... all we do is grab unemployed gus off the street who play for the minimum...... does the organization not care/notice that this team needs improvements?

this team would rather let players walk and pray the NFL is nice enough to give us a worthless pick at end of the late rounds for them...... instead of trading a guy we dont need like Gordon...... along with watching Lynn's latest video on chargers.com, i think those who were assuming the worst may be right....... Lynn kept repeating over and over again... "we are not running the ball often enough"...... "we will run more!" ....means Lynn is determined and obsessed with forcing this team to become a power running team featuring Gordon whether we like it or not or whether we are built for it or not..... that is why he was not traded.....

maybe this organization (spanos) has decided that they willl not pay Rivers 30 million per year to extend him so we will just let him go, so we need all of our picks to begin the rebuild process???

I hate living through bad seasons and knowing Chargers are just going to let guys like gordon, ingram, and possibly Rivers walk away for absolutely nothing.......

Comment

• wu-dai clan
          Smooth Operation
          • May 2017
          • Send PM

WYSIWYG.

:cuss:
          We do not play modern football.

Comment

• Protect17
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Sep 2019
            • Send PM

Chargers win 6 games tops with no Oline help .Team has Wrote off 2019 .So have I see you next September I'm done rooting for a team that was built to lose .Only way I or many come back is firing Telesco .

Comment

• foreigner
              Tom Telesco is gone
              • Sep 2013
              • Send PM

9-7 baby.... all the way.... 9 and 7 baby...

Chargers 28 GB 27.... Gus Bradley just realized he can lose his job midseason, he will make adjustments to this D and Rivers is pissed off since Tom Brady wants to take his job. There is a lot of motivation this week.

Comment

• FoutsFan
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Feb 2019
                • Birmingham AL
                • Send PM

Originally posted by Protect17 View Post
                Chargers win 6 games tops with no Oline help .Team has Wrote off 2019 .So have I see you next September I'm done rooting for a team that was built to lose .Only way I or many come back is firing Telesco .
                Well Bye.jfif

Comment

• WindsorUK
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Jul 2013
                  • Windsor, U.K.
                  • Send PM

I can't believe the Redskins were only asking a First Rounder/playmaker for Williams.....and we couldn't step up to the table? How about both? Gordon and next years number 1 probably would have gotten the deal done......UGH........

Comment

• UtahBolt
                    Did we win?
                    • Jun 2013
                    • I'll ride the wave...where it takes me.
                    • Send PM

Would you really trade next year's number one on a 31 year old injury prone OL? A player who is holding out because he has a disagreement with his team's training staff on the extent of his injury? I think all the fan talk about Williams as some sort of season/franchise savior is crazy, he would add some value to this team but not at the price the Skins were asking. Besides, we are already paying a left tackle left tackle money.

IMO, it is not worth mortgaging the future for a rental when we are going to have some serious needs in the next few years.
                    I'll ride the wave...where it takes me.

Comment

• foreigner
                      Tom Telesco is gone
                      • Sep 2013
                      • Send PM

Agree, no trade for Williams.. I'd rather draft a LT in next year's draft. oh wait... is tommy going to do it? hmmm on second though... thats a no as well... he drafts garbage.

Comment

• Formula 21
                        The Future is Now
                        • Jun 2013
                        • Republic of San Diego
                        • Send PM

Disagree. This team had no hope before. They do now.lea michele glee GIF
                        Now, if you excuse me, I have some Charger memories to suppress.
                        The Wasted Decade is done.
                        Build Back Better.

Comment

• Lone Bolt
                          Oline-Tip of the Spear...
                          • Feb 2019
                          • McLean Illinois
                          • Pipefitter Illinois State University
                          • Send PM

So....no more posting til next September.....

Promise?
                          The TPB makes plans....And Jim Harbaugh laughs...

Final prediction: Latham OT, Colson LB, Sainristil CB,Rice WR, Zinter OG, Nourzad OC, MacLachlan TE, Vidal RB, Lovett DT

Comment

Working...
                          X