• Show
Clear All
  • jamrock
    lawyers, guns and money
    • Sep 2017
    • Send PM

Originally posted by PMR9FAN View Post

At 4-2, no way.

At 2-4 and in need of a spark, absolutely.
    add some swag. he'd perk up the offense

Comment

• jubei
      Vagabond Ninja
      • Feb 2019
      • Send PM

oh HELL NO to AB! that bitch is THE DEFINITION of cancer! Now I dont put all the drama in pitt on him as he had a bitch-ass diva qb who liked to air team dirt on his talk show and a coach who coddled that behavior and let players get away with too much and an execs who let rapelisberger do what he wanted to do...i mean who says "I've earned the right to talk shit about my teammates publicly" or something to the fact?! even hines ward, a guy I didnt care for, gave roflberger the no-no for that kinda shit. ANYWAYS, no to AB! plus this team doesnt have the right make-up to reign in a guy like him, from players, to coaches, to execs.

Comment

• jamrock
        lawyers, guns and money
        • Sep 2017
        • Send PM

Originally posted by jubei View Post
        oh HELL NO to AB! that bitch is THE DEFINITION of cancer! Now I dont put all the drama in pitt on him as he had a bitch-ass diva qb who liked to air team dirt on his talk show and a coach who coddled that behavior and let players get away with too much and an execs who let rapelisberger do what he wanted to do...i mean who says "I've earned the right to talk shit about my teammates publicly" or something to the fact?! even hines ward, a guy I didnt care for, gave roflberger the no-no for that kinda shit. ANYWAYS, no to AB! plus this team doesnt have the right make-up to reign in a guy like him, from players, to coaches, to execs.
        so you don't blame him for Pitt. The players loved him in Oakland and NE

Comment

• assman3000
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Sep 2019
          • Send PM

Its ok, TB was one good tackle away from snapping in half. He knew it to and always avoided contact at all costs. Not sure how he lasted 4ish years. Best of luck to him.

Comment

• AZBolt
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Mar 2019
            • Send PM

Originally posted by Velo View Post
            My impression is that TravBen is done in the NFL. He appears to me to have lost his desire to compete. We shall see.
            You are being to kind.....TD is simply a pussy with zero fire in his belly.......good riddance, may he never play a game for the Bolts ever again......They say Lynn is tough?, when he puts up with this TB garbage effort and lack of performance....Geeeez.

Comment

• ChargingBolts
              Superbowl?
              • Sep 2018
              • Los Angeles/Chicago
              • Send PM

Originally posted by UtahBolt View Post

Jason Moore?
              I think Jason Moore is a tight end. I like rolling with HH and Moore after last weeks display.

Does anyone know where Dylan Cantrell is? Is he waived? Still on the team? Practice Squad IR? He had a minor injury I thought.

Comment

• Boltx
                Dominate the day
                • Jun 2013
                • Send PM

Really pretty fascinating time he's had with the Bolts..and not in a good way. His numbers steadily declined every year he's been here. Interesting enough, he had a big role in the two come from behind wins on the road last year against Pittsburgh and KC.

ESPN Screename: GoBolts02

Comment

• Panamamike
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by jamrock View Post
                  Just sign AB84 already
                  Why? He will be exempted until the NFL finishes its investigation with no time frame of completion. He isnt going to play anywhere this season.

Comment

• Panamamike
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Jun 2013
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by ChargingBolts View Post

I think Jason Moore is a tight end. I like rolling with HH and Moore after last weeks display.

Does anyone know where Dylan Cantrell is? Is he waived? Still on the team? Practice Squad IR? He had a minor injury I thought.
                    I disagree. Until proven otherwise he looks like a WR to me. I liked his promise in camp, and think he can have a futire in the league.

Comment

• ChargingBolts
                      Superbowl?
                      • Sep 2018
                      • Los Angeles/Chicago
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by Panamamike View Post

I disagree. Until proven otherwise he looks like a WR to me. I liked his promise in camp, and think he can have a futire in the league.
                      I wasn't stating what he looked like, I was going by what I thought I heard the announcers call him a tight end during the last game. I went and looked at their roster and it does have him as a wr so the announcers messed up if I heard them correctly and it's my fault I wasn't up to speed on who he was anyways.

Comment

• Lone Bolt
                        Oline-Tip of the Spear...
                        • Feb 2019
                        • McLean Illinois
                        • Pipefitter Illinois State University
                        • Send PM

I think this is the first time ever that I was glad to hear we were sending a player to IR...
                        The TPB makes plans....And Jim Harbaugh laughs...

Final prediction: Latham OT, Colson LB, Sainristil CB,Rice WR, Zinter OG, Nourzad OC, MacLachlan TE, Vidal RB, Lovett DT

Comment

• RollingThunder
                          Administrator
                          • Jun 2013
                          • Send PM

He's had two broken hands for a few years now. About time he goes to IR indefinitely.

Comment

Working...
                          X