• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Caslon
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Apr 2019
    • Send PM

NFL UK forums folded by "the powers that be." That site kinda rocked. Why the hell it folded is beyond me. Thanks goes to those admins there.
    That UK NFL forum was the only one in the UK. There isn't one in the UK now. What a shame. Why it folded, I dunno know. Maybe someone over there can say why. Just another example of why the NFL will be a novelty there. Football is king (soccer).
    Last edited by Caslon; 11-07-2019, 01:07 AM.

Comment

• AK47
      Registered Charger Fan
      • May 2019
      • Send PM

Originally posted by assman3000 View Post

....Don't you ever F#^%&# call me Deano!

- Deano
      "Say 'what' again, I dare you, I double dare you motha, say what one more Goddamn time!"

...what?

Originally posted by like54ninjas View Post

Billionaires that demand a handout from taxpayers should be publicly flogged and have their fortunes redistributed.
      A major sports city should expect to pay for the transportation infrastructure. Security personnel for gamedays should be the ownership’s financial responsibility.
      Most politicians are just as, if not more, corrupt than the corporations/lawyers/executives/lobbyists (which is somehow legalized bribery) they deal with.
      Like they say...the rich get rich and the poor get poorer.

Comment

• foreigner
        Tom Telesco is gone
        • Sep 2013
        • Send PM

Originally posted by AK47 View Post

"Say 'what' again, I dare you, I double dare you motha, say what one more Goddamn time!"

...what?

Like they say...the rich get rich and the poor get poorer.
        and we fools keep giving them our money by following their crappy product....

Comment

• Fleet
          TPB Founder
          • Jun 2013
          • Cardiff - Poipu
          • Send PM

Comment

• ChargingBolts
            Superbowl?
            • Sep 2018
            • Los Angeles/Chicago
            • Send PM

I was in Orange County last night and it is a very nice area. The Honda Center was all lit up, Angel Stadium all lit up. It made me think that the NFL and NBA for their own best interests should make the Clippers and Chargers play there. And if the owner was only to make 90% in Anaheim of what they would have in L.A. the league gives them the 10% difference back. The Ducks sharing the Staples Center with the Kings would not be a good idea, nor the Angels sharing Dodger stadium. O.C. would support those 2 teams beyond belief in my opinion the way they do the Ducks and Angels plus you might probably get the Northern S.D. market to support the former S.D. Clippers and former S.D. Chargers again. I feel a lot of Chargers fans would of been better with the Chargers moving to closer Anaheim than hated L.A.

Comment

• jamrock
              lawyers, guns and money
              • Sep 2017
              • Send PM

Originally posted by ChargingBolts View Post
              I was in Orange County last night and it is a very nice area. The Honda Center was all lit up, Angel Stadium all lit up. It made me think that the NFL and NBA for their own best interests should make the Clippers and Chargers play there. And if the owner was only to make 90% in Anaheim of what they would have in L.A. the league gives them the 10% difference back. The Ducks sharing the Staples Center with the Kings would not be a good idea, nor the Angels sharing Dodger stadium. O.C. would support those 2 teams beyond belief in my opinion the way they do the Ducks and Angels plus you might probably get the Northern S.D. market to support the former S.D. Clippers and former S.D. Chargers again. I feel a lot of Chargers fans would of been better with the Chargers moving to closer Anaheim than hated L.A.
              The Clippers used to flirt with the idea but no way now. They have done fine in LA and now have a championship caliber team and the owner is building a new arena in Inglewood right by the football stadium.

there’s nowhere for the Chargers to play in OV so who’s gonna build em a stadium.

get them a deep pocketed owner. Move to London or back to San diego

Comment

• ChargingBolts
                Superbowl?
                • Sep 2018
                • Los Angeles/Chicago
                • Send PM

Another thing is a lot of L.A. fans who are fans of those teams wouldn't be too upset with the move and remain fans.

Comment

• SDBORN
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • May 2017
                  • Send PM

Titans stadium was full of plenty of chiefs fans today. Maybe they should move to London lol

Comment

• Classic
                    Hall Of Fame
                    • Dec 2014
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by SDBORN View Post
                    Titans stadium was full of plenty of chiefs fans today. Maybe they should move to London lol
                    Chiefs stadium last week was full of Vikings too. We can't catch break from the media though

Comment

• captaind
                      Cook This Pork Chops
                      • Jun 2013
                      • Mars
                      • Ball Holder
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by SDBORN View Post
                      It was about 60-40 Chiefs. Full house, though.

Comment

• captaind
                        Cook This Pork Chops
                        • Jun 2013
                        • Mars
                        • Ball Holder
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by Fleet View Post
                        I’d rather have Spanos than that dumbass.

Comment

• Sgt Schultz
                          Bandwagon since 8/6/1960
                          • Jun 2013
                          • Palm Springs
                          • I know nothing
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by captaind View Post
                          I’d rather have Spanos than that dumbass.
                          Really??? I'd like to be that dumb.

Comment

Working...
                          X