• Show
Clear All

• Sgt Schultz
    replied
    Have you watched Cousins and Rogers tonight? Making Rivers look great

Leave a comment:

• SuperCharged
    replied
    Love Phil, however I think his window is closed or almost closed. With that in mind I would love to see what Tyrod could do with our offense for an entire game. Meaningless and actually a loss would be the best case scenario for the draft. It would be interesting to see what he and his mobility can do against the Chefs. :chuckle:

Leave a comment:

• Tol
    replied
    I started watching the raiders game, but fell asleep in the 1st quarter and woke up towards the end of the 4th. I lost interest after the broncos loss in week 5. They should have beat the lions and broncos, but those losses told me everything I needed to know about the rest of the season. So I was not surprised they lost to a Duck Hodges steelers. Not surprised they couldn't punch it in and fumbled against the titans. Shocked when the beat the packers. Fluke. And not surprised they are 0-5 in the division. About to be 0-6.

If this team was still in SD I could see giving Rivers a proper send off. But they in LA now, and nobody really cares. After being eliminated from the playoffs, the last 3 games would have been a fine spot to try something new. Nothing to lose. Put in your 5th round pick who was 49-3. At worst, if he's never more than a back up, at least he gets experience with the 1's against real teams in meaningful games. Whatever. I've been giving TT and AL the benefit of the doubt for a long time now. No more. Blow it all up.

Let Rivers go. Free up some cap. Bring in a smart GM. Go after talented FA's when the time is right. Build around a QB on a rookie deal. Did I say move on from Rivers? It's time. Let the rebuild begin.

Let Rivers take a snap against the chiefs, but then let him sit, and see what Stick can do. For curiosity sake. But nope, he'll be inactive, and so will I come Sunday.

Leave a comment:

• Electric Chicken
    replied
    Originally posted by Topcat View Post

Translation: Bolts are not going to make PR an offer...
    lol

Leave a comment:

• Gwynning_Spirit
    replied
    Originally posted by blueman View Post

His own head-scratching roster moves would preclude this, but who the hell knows?
    If you mean stuff like the recent benchings, non-actives on game day. But I don't think he has the ability (or desire?) to make many non-game day decisions.

What did the FO give Lynn's offense to work with this offseason? Just two projects on the offense in the draft, no replacement or resolution to MG's stupid holdout, eventually signing Kendricks with HH out... no Okung to start, his back-up a nothing, and our RT a turnstile.
    Lynn was either clueless and cool with all of that or unable to get the FO to do anything about it.

Leave a comment:

• QuackBolt
    replied
    Lynn wants Tyrod as we know he likes his old QBs from the Bills a lot

Leave a comment:

• Bolt-O
    commented on 's reply
    Please don't start topics when there are many of them dealing with your suggested topic.

• Protect17
    replied
    there is absolutely nothing and I mean nothing to gain by not seeing what a mobile QB any Mobile QB looks behind this Oline .Rivers has been paid verrrrrrry well here and we absolutely owe him NOTHING except a thank you that’s all .Chargers man up and move on like adults in business when things go sideways .

Leave a comment:

• 21&500
    replied
    Originally posted by Formula 21 View Post
    Anthony Lynn on 2020 QB plans: I don’t have time to think about the future
    made me lol
    I like it
    It’s quotes like these that I’ll miss when he’s gone after next season.

Leave a comment:

• 21&500
    replied
    Originally posted by Protect17 View Post

Yup Phil lost his chance he was beyond terrible this year the Chargers could have traded him this year and got something ....now nothing zip nada .Gm has to go .
    No trade clause
    likely no market value either

Leave a comment:

• Protect17
    replied
    Originally posted by Topcat View Post

Translation: Bolts are not going to make PR an offer...
    Yup Phil lost his chance he was beyond terrible this year the Chargers could have traded him this year and got something ....now nothing zip nada .Gm has to go .

Leave a comment:

• blueman
    replied
    Originally posted by Gwynning_Spirit View Post

Translation: I have no idea who'll be on the roster next year; they tell me nothing and I'm cool with it as long as the check clears.
    His own head-scratching roster moves would preclude this, but who the hell knows?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X