• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jamrock
    lawyers, guns and money
    • Sep 2017
    • Send PM

Originally posted by pacstud View Post
    I am not, nor have I, defended Garrett. Guy is/was a fool. I am attacking Rudolph who appears to be getting a pass while THREE other players are suspended.
    You have defended Garrett every way possible. You justified the retaliation and then suggested his suspension was racist. Just own it

Comment

• pacstud
      Black Belt Poster
      • Sep 2018
      • Send PM

Originally posted by richpjr View Post

I don't love Rudolph at all - I think he is a whiny bitch and not a very good QB. But your crusade to vilify him is just kind of funny because really very few people agree with you, yet you keep going on about he "tried to break Garrett's neck" and other way over the top stuff. He got fined, which IMO (and clearly the league's as well) is appropriate for what he did. IMO, the other players also got the penalties they deserved.
      You keep justifying your argument by saying "the NFL agrees"... Same people who let murderers and child abusers play. Not the best argument.

Comment

• pacstud
        Black Belt Poster
        • Sep 2018
        • Send PM

Originally posted by jamrock View Post

You have defended Garrett every way possible. You justified the retaliation and then suggested his suspension was racist. Just own it
        Flat out lie and intentional misdirection (like days of yore Moe )...

Saying that one thing is true does not make another thing true. The crucifixion of Garrett and absolution of Rudolph is my crusade. What Garrett did was wrong.

Comment

• richpjr
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Jun 2013
          • Nashville
          • Send PM

You keep justifying your argument by saying "the NFL agrees"... Same people who let murderers and child abusers play. Not the best argument.
          I'm not justifying anything - I just agree, as do most people not on a crusade, that the punishment fits the crime. You are the one trying to spin this as somehow racist and making wild claims that Mason tried to break Garrett's neck. Ridiculous claims brought up by literally only you. Mason is a punk, but that isn't a suspendible offense.

Comment

• jamrock
            lawyers, guns and money
            • Sep 2017
            • Send PM

Flat out lie and intentional misdirection (like days of yore Moe )...

Saying that one thing is true does not make another thing true. The crucifixion of Garrett and absolution of Rudolph is my crusade. What Garrett did was wrong.
            Maybe go re-read your post where you say it was 100% on Rudolph and the suspension was racist. Yes, you said Garrett clubbing Rudolph on the head was wrong — big duh — but that was it. You spent 4-5 paragraphs justifying it and blaming Rudolph.

I see you’re still full of shit as always.

only one way to settle it. I await you in my dojo. Bring your whole family so they can witness it.

Comment

• pacstud
              Black Belt Poster
              • Sep 2018
              • Send PM

Originally posted by richpjr View Post

I'm not justifying anything - I just agree, as do most people not on a crusade, that the punishment fits the crime. You are the one trying to spin this as somehow racist and making wild claims that Mason tried to break Garrett's neck. Ridiculous claims brought up by literally only you. Mason is a punk, but that isn't a suspendible offense.
              So Rudolph did not try to twist off Garrett's helmet? That didn't happen? That's a "ridiculous claim" I'm making?

Comment

• pacstud
                Black Belt Poster
                • Sep 2018
                • Send PM

Originally posted by jamrock View Post

Maybe go re-read your post where you say it was 100% on Rudolph and the suspension was racist. Yes, you said Garrett clubbing Rudolph on the head was wrong — big duh — but that was it. You spent 4-5 paragraphs justifying it and blaming Rudolph.

I see you’re still full of shit as always.

only one way to settle it. I await you in my dojo. Bring your whole family so they can witness it.
                215918251.jpg

Comment

• pacstud
                  Black Belt Poster
                  • Sep 2018
                  • Send PM

And yes Moe, I still see a race element. Maybe not from the NFL, but from the national media narrative.

Fucking assault charges? C'mon.

Comment

• jamrock
                    lawyers, guns and money
                    • Sep 2017
                    • Send PM

And yes Moe, I still see a race element. Maybe not from the NFL, but from the national media narrative.

Luckily Rudolph wasn’t injured (although maybe you’d be happier if he was) but the assault angle is not unprecedented in sport for certain acts outside the boundaries of acceptable assault. It’s partly academic- how much risk do you assume by playing-but was real in the Bertuzzi hockey incident.

Comment

• ChargingBolts
                      Superbowl?
                      • Sep 2018
                      • Los Angeles/Chicago
                      • Send PM

It would of been nice to see what punishments if any of Mason successfully took off Myles helmet as he definitely attempted to do first and instigated Myles ripping off Madons helmet. Especially if Myles just then threw it away.

Also curious if Myles connected the top of the helmet on Masons head and he was really injured what would of happened, cops on field?

Comment

• PMR9FAN
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • Aug 2019
                        • Send PM

So if he hits the QB in the bare head square on and the QB dies (certainly possible), then I assume you would be ok with murder charges being filed ...

Comment

• richpjr
                          Registered Charger Fan
                          • Jun 2013
                          • Nashville
                          • Send PM

So Rudolph did not try to twist off Garrett's helmet? That didn't happen? That's a "ridiculous claim" I'm making?
                          The ridiculous claim you are making is that he tried to break Garrett's neck. Well, that and the racism angle.

Comment

Working...
                          X