• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Ghost of Quacksaw
    Beef Before Gazelles
    • May 2021
    • Send PM

Originally posted by dmac_bolt View Post

Good. Brady sucks under pressure now (he was never great under inside pressure) and he doesnt have the same arm he once had.
    Plus... it means McDaniels stays! Yay!

Comment

• Fouts2herbert
      Charger Fan since 1978
      • Sep 2021
      • Send PM

:shock:Wow, mcdaniels dismantled a team that went to the playoffs last year, unreal , they had a decent team last year and carr and bissaccia managed to keep them together during some ridiculous adversity. They didn’t exercise jacob’s option last summer and immediately I was like here we go, wow as a chargers fan it makes me laugh but holy shit mcdaniels is a real moronic asswhole, how in the heck did he talk his way into another HC job? Wow:shock:
      "The author assumes no responsibility or liability for any errors or omissions in the content of this post. The information contained in this post is provided on an "as is" basis with no guarantees of completeness, accuracy, usefulness or timeliness..."​​

Comment

• RTPbolt
        Charger Fan till the end
        • Jun 2013
        • North Carolina
        • Send PM

About the only thing Vegas did right was to have Carrs contract have a cheap out after this year.

i laughed at the Jacobs debacle….he will now be a restricted FA i imagine…i expect they will have to put a big contract out to him or franchise him.

i put a lot of blame on the GM too….he and McD came over together. These issues are probably more on the GM imo.

Comment

• 21&500
          Bolt Spit-Baller
          • Sep 2018
          • A Whale's Vajayjay
          • CMB refugee
          • Send PM

Originally posted by Ghost of Quacksaw View Post
          NFL.com's Rich Eisen is convinced that the Raiders will attempt to sign Tom Brady.

(4) This is NOT How We Saw The AFC West Playing Out | The Rich Eisen Show - YouTube
          Tom rocking chair Brady...
          Mack and Bosa to be charged with elderly abuse in 2023.
          P1. Block Destruction - Ogbonnia
          P2. Shocking Effort - Eboigbe
          P3. Ball Disruption - Ford
          P4. Obnoxious Communication - Henley

Comment

• Bolt-O
            Administrator
            • Jun 2013
            • Send PM

Originally posted by RTPbolt View Post
            About the only thing Vegas did right was to have Carrs contract have a cheap out after this year.

i laughed at the Jacobs debacle….he will now be a restricted FA i imagine…i expect they will have to put a big contract out to him or franchise him.

i put a lot of blame on the GM too….he and McD came over together. These issues are probably more on the GM imo.
            In March, Jacobs becomes a UFA if not franchise tagged, or extended. He's going to get paid, somewhere, but look at the list of RBs

Comment

• Stinky Wizzleteats+
              Grammar Police
              • Jun 2013
              • Send PM

Barkley Ekeler? Drools subconsciously...
              Go Rivers!

Comment

• jaguarmanftype
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Nov 2020
                • Send PM

Originally posted by Fouts2herbert View Post
                :shock:Wow, mcdaniels dismantled a team that went to the playoffs last year, unreal , they had a decent team last year and carr and bissaccia managed to keep them together during some ridiculous adversity. They didn’t exercise jacob’s option last summer and immediately I was like here we go, wow as a chargers fan it makes me laugh but holy shit mcdaniels is a real moronic asswhole, how in the heck did he talk his way into another HC job? Wow:shock:
                It's almost deja vu. McDaniels traded Jay Cutler away when Cutler became disgruntled after he found out that McDaniels attempted to make a trade for Matt Cassell when he became the head coach of the Denver Broncos. I assume McDaniels had designs on Jimmy G. or someone else in particular from the beginning and Carr wasn't really in the plans.

Comment

• SBbound
                  Casual fanatic
                  • Feb 2019
                  • Merced/San Diego
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by dmac_bolt View Post

You really see the Ravens surviving that far? They don’t seem like the old Ravens to me, maybe I’m missing something.
                  No I don't but it's be awesome for Charger fans to have the AFCCG at SoFi

Comment

• Critty
                    Dominate the Day.
                    • Mar 2019
                    • Send PM

Did Al Michaels just say Whitworth would think about playing if it was left tackle. But not right tackle. LOL.
                    Chargers should sign him for depth at LT.
                    Who has it better than us?

Comment

• Heatmiser
                      BetterToday ThanYesterday
                      • Jun 2013
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by Fouts2herbert View Post
                      They let Yaanick go and signed Chandler Jones instead. They gave a strong signal to Jacobs that they did not want him after this season. They cut one of their best OL (albeit their OL is pretty bad) mid season, Waller became a malcontent and then a non factor, they traded their future for a WR who is now disgruntled by all the losing and losing his best friend who for all his faults gave a crappy team everything he had and played at a high level at times and has now been kicked to the curb. McDaniels continues to act like he is Belicheck without the track record of producing like he is Belicheck which has been the downfall of every HC from the Belicheck tree except Flores who got fired for other reasons.

TG
                      Like, how am I a traitor? Your team are traitors.

Comment

• dmac_bolt
                        Day Tripper
                        • May 2019
                        • North of the Lagoon
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by Heatmiser View Post

They let Yaanick go and signed Chandler Jones instead. They gave a strong signal to Jacobs that they did not want him after this season. They cut one of their best OL (albeit their OL is pretty bad) mid season, Waller became a malcontent and then a non factor, they traded their future for a WR who is now disgruntled by all the losing and losing his best friend who for all his faults gave a crappy team everything he had and played at a high level at times and has now been kicked to the curb. McDaniels continues to act like he is Belicheck without the track record of producing like he is Belicheck which has been the downfall of every HC from the Belicheck tree except Flores who got fired for other reasons.

TG
                        I’d love if the Chargers could steal either Jacobs OR Waller. Waller is not available, per current situation, but I have faith McDaniels can fuck up that employment relationship too.

the list if RB FA’s next year is a drooler - every guy on that list would be an upgrade to our roster paired with Eke it would be sick! And no way LAC throws big money at a RB FA, we won’t get any of them

McD is a moron, i agree with all the posts above. Love it, may his reign last a decade. If only DEN had kept Hackett too.
                        “Less is more? NO NO NO - MORE is MORE!”

Comment

• Fouts2herbert
                          Charger Fan since 1978
                          • Sep 2021
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by Heatmiser View Post

TG
                          Flores got fired because he wanted to draft herbert over tua and t created a rift between him and the FO…I think it’s safe to say brian got fucked over for being right…
                          "The author assumes no responsibility or liability for any errors or omissions in the content of this post. The information contained in this post is provided on an "as is" basis with no guarantees of completeness, accuracy, usefulness or timeliness..."​​

Comment

Working...
                          X