• Show
Clear All
  • ChargingBolts
    Superbowl?
    • Sep 2018
    • Los Angeles/Chicago
    • Send PM

Originally posted by cmplxgal View Post
    NFL Week 18: Titans-Jaguars game flexed to Saturday night with AFC South title on the line

https://sports.yahoo.com/nfl-week-18...045256082.html

The Jacksonville Jaguars will host the Tennessee Titans on Saturday night to conclude a doubleheader this coming weekend. The winner of that game will win the AFC South and earn a spot in the postseason, where the victor will host a game over wild-card weekend.

Saturday's game will follow the Kansas City Chiefs’ contest at the Las Vegas Raiders. Both games will be on ESPN.

My notes: The games are at 4:30 and 8:15 pm ET. The NFL says that the rest of the week 18 schedule "will be announced during or immediately after" tonight's game.
    C'mon Tennessee!! Weird bounces, special teams play, Defense. Use their one time wish against Jax then we smoke them in the playoffs.

I will go to that game possibly if so!

Don't we have a Nashville Chargers fam here rooting for the same thing?

Comment

• SK21209
      Registered Charger Fan
      • May 2020
      • San Diego
      • Send PM

I think Tennessee can keep it close but they're starting Josh Dobbs in what's basically a playoff game...that's not a good spot to be in.

Comment

• jamrock
        lawyers, guns and money
        • Sep 2017
        • Send PM

Originally posted by SK21209 View Post
        I think Tennessee can keep it close but they're starting Josh Dobbs in what's basically a playoff game...that's not a good spot to be in.
        They’re gonna need a heavy dose of Derrick Henry

Comment

• Velo
          Ride!
          • Aug 2019
          • Everywhere
          • Leave the gun, take the cannolis
          • Send PM

OMG

Comment

• gzubeck
            Ines Sainz = Jet Bait!
            • Jan 2019
            • Tucson, AZ
            • Send PM

Originally posted by Velo View Post
            OMG

Next joe Montana? Not much arm strength but deadly accurate up to twenty yards and can process the game like a muther fawker!
            Chiefs won the Superbowl with 10 Rookies....

"Locked, Cocked, and ready to Rock!" Jim Harbaugh

Comment

• jaguarmanftype
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Nov 2020
              • Send PM

Originally posted by gzubeck View Post

Next joe Montana? Not much arm strength but deadly accurate up to twenty yards and can process the game like a muther fawker!
              He will be special, I feel.

Comment

• CivilBolt
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Nov 2019
                • Send PM

Originally posted by gzubeck View Post

The next Tebow? Maybe McD will draft him to replace Carr :chuckle:

Comment

• gzubeck
                  Ines Sainz = Jet Bait!
                  • Jan 2019
                  • Tucson, AZ
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by CivilBolt View Post

The next Tebow? Maybe McD will draft him to replace Carr :chuckle:
                  he's already making SF competitive going into the playoffs. We'll see if he's going to be any good real soon!
                  Chiefs won the Superbowl with 10 Rookies....

"Locked, Cocked, and ready to Rock!" Jim Harbaugh

Comment

• Lone Bolt
                    Oline-Tip of the Spear...
                    • Feb 2019
                    • McLean Illinois
                    • Pipefitter Illinois State University
                    • Send PM

Outside of the very human tragedy of what transpired last night...and hopefully we get a happy outcome there....what on earth are they gonna do about this game? Time is running out to get it played...but what is fair? Buffalo forfeit? If the Bengals are gracious, and accept a mutual forfeit, with the game resulting in a tie....can that even happen? Is that fair to KC and the Ravens...and any other team, whose playoff scenario may be effected...

Obviously the human side of this story is more important by far....but I am curious how the NFL is gonna handle this...any opinions on what should happen?
                    The TPB makes plans....And Jim Harbaugh laughs...

Final prediction: Latham OT, Colson LB, Sainristil CB,Rice WR, Zinter OG, Nourzad OC, MacLachlan TE, Vidal RB, Lovett DT

Comment

• CivilBolt
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Nov 2019
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by Lone Bolt View Post
                      Outside of the very human tragedy of what transpired last night...and hopefully we get a happy outcome there....what on earth are they gonna do about this game? Time is running out to get it played...but what is fair? Buffalo forfeit? If the Bengals are gracious, and accept a mutual forfeit, with the game resulting in a tie....can that even happen? Is that fair to KC and the Ravens...and any other team, whose playoff scenario may be effected...

Obviously the human side of this story is more important by far....but I am curious how the NFL is gonna handle this...any opinions on what should happen?
                      I agree that it made things complicated. I think they should have treated it like a concussion injury. Tua’s concussion against the Bengals was scary as well but the game resumed.

Comment

• Boltjolt
                        Dont let the PBs fool ya
                        • Jun 2013
                        • Henderson, NV
                        • Send PM

I don't care what they do really. They will figure out.
                        Hey this was also FF championship week and don't care what they do about that either. It will get figured out.

Best thing is maybe move things back a week but we'll see.

Comment

• jaguarmanftype
                          Registered Charger Fan
                          • Nov 2020
                          • Send PM

Hard to say. I have to say that I believe the NFL fully intended for the game to resume, but were met with an impromptu work stoppage situation mutually agreed upon by both of the teams. How they navigate the optics and logistics of this incident will be quite interesting. Finding a mutually agreed upon framework for all parties involved will be difficult. Honestly, from my perspective, I don't believe the Bills will even attempt to play their next opponent. This may be a prolonged situation as it regards Hamlin's condition, as it will likely take days to analyze brain activity and determine when his teammates will be able to speak to him, or whether they will be able to at all.

Comment

Working...
                          X