• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Stinky Wizzleteats+
    Grammar Police
    • Jun 2013
    • Send PM

If I'm a OC for a QB needy team I see Lamar as a high risk signing. He is a QB who depends on his mobility more than his pocket presence and I do not have confidence he is a good QB is he can't use his legs. I have doubts he will be worth a back up roll once his legs go and that will be in four to five years. I would offer him a four year deal at 35 mil per year tops.
    Go Rivers!

Comment

• Fouts2herbert
      Charger Fan since 1978
      • Sep 2021
      • Send PM

Originally posted by Stinky Wizzleteats+ View Post
      If I'm a OC for a QB needy team I see Lamar as a high risk signing. He is a QB who depends on his mobility more than his pocket presence and I do not have confidence he is a good QB is he can't use his legs. I have doubts he will be worth a back up roll once his legs go and that will be in four to five years. I would offer him a four year deal at 35 mil per year tops.
      I don’t know about this, Jackson has improved tremendously in the pocket over the last two seasons…he’s getting ready to hit that sweet spot where he can combine his excellent athleticism with his improved pocket presence…his timing, accuracy, and processing while in the pocket is much MUCH improved from his first couple of years…I shudder to thing what a brian daboll could do with a lamar jackson at QB…

the problem with lamar jackson is that he’s a fucking moron, his MOM represents him and whatever he feels he has saved in agent fees over the years, I’d be willing to bet he’s lost 4-5 times more $ in endorsement deals and other things because he's a stupid momma’s boy that can’t cut the fucking umbilical cord…the fact that other players haven’t called him out for the way he’s allowing his mom to interfere in his professional life is a bit perplexing…I don’t think anybody wants to deal with a stupid ass situation like that, already the Ravens are done with it after some 25 months of working on an extension with him and his mom…
      "The author assumes no responsibility or liability for any errors or omissions in the content of this post. The information contained in this post is provided on an "as is" basis with no guarantees of completeness, accuracy, usefulness or timeliness..."​​

Comment

• Fouts2herbert
        Charger Fan since 1978
        • Sep 2021
        • Send PM

To me the biggest reason that Jackson hasn’t come to an agreement with the ravens is because of his mom and her interference in his career, seriously, what team wants to deal with that level of stupidity…
        "The author assumes no responsibility or liability for any errors or omissions in the content of this post. The information contained in this post is provided on an "as is" basis with no guarantees of completeness, accuracy, usefulness or timeliness..."​​

Comment

• Stinky Wizzleteats+
          Grammar Police
          • Jun 2013
          • Send PM

Lamar had 17 passing TDs last season that's not that good for 12 games. He has one season he played in all 16 games. He is not that productive when he is healthy.
          Go Rivers!

Comment

• Topcat
            AKA "Pollcat"
            • Jan 2019
            • Send PM

Lombo up in the booth as the figurehead OC while Payton calls the plays...kind of reminds me of that scene in the Beach Boys movie when Brian Wilson exposes his dad in the recording studio with a bogus sound board so he looks like he's actually running the sound...but isn't...Lombo--the new Murray Wilson...(start at about 6:25)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8VvphtW04Mw

Comment

• Topcat
              AKA "Pollcat"
              • Jan 2019
              • Send PM

Originally posted by Fouts2herbert View Post
              To me the biggest reason that Jackson hasn’t come to an agreement with the ravens is because of his mom and her interference in his career, seriously, what team wants to deal with that level of stupidity…
              So, Lamar Jackson's mom is kind of like Lonzo Ball's dad...hmmm...the ultimate helicopter parents...

Comment

• MagicMamba88
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Sep 2019
                • Send PM

Comment

• CivilBolt
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Nov 2019
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by Topcat View Post

Lombo up in the booth as the figurehead OC while Payton calls the plays...kind of reminds me of that scene in the Beach Boys movie when Brian Wilson exposes his dad in the recording studio with a bogus sound board so he looks like he's actually running the sound...but isn't...Lombo--the new Murray Wilson...(start at about 6:25)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8VvphtW04Mw

I think Staley touched on this in one of his interview. Now that we have Moore, Justin can discuss what they see in the field if a play doesn’t work, etc. as opposed to just the QB coach. I’m excited to see how this new approach will work.

Comment

• wu-dai clan
                    Smooth Operation
                    • May 2017
                    • Send PM

Dolphins ARE picking up Tua's fifth year option @ $23.4 mil.
                    We do not play modern football.

Comment

• Maniaque 6
                      French Speaking Charger Fan
                      • Jan 2019
                      • Québec city
                      • Send PM

It means that Tua will be free in 2025.

Comment

• chargeroo
                        Fan since 1961
                        • Jan 2019
                        • Oregon
                        • Retired Manager/Pastor
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by Maniaque 6 View Post
                        It means that Tua will be free in 2025.
                        IF - they don't reach a new contract with him before that.
                        THE YEAR OF THE FLIP!

Comment

• Boltjolt
                          Dont let the PBs fool ya
                          • Jun 2013
                          • Henderson, NV
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by chargeroo View Post

IF - they don't reach a new contract with him before that.
                          IF he doesn't get his bell rung again this season.

Comment

Working...
                          X