• Show
Clear All
  • gzubeck
    Ines Sainz = Jet Bait!
    • Jan 2019
    • Tucson, AZ
    • Send PM

Originally posted by jamrock View Post

I think he’s staying g because they don’t want to fire him and hope somebody has to offer them picks to get Pete. Dude is a coach. Youngest 72 year old I’ve ever seen
    If this harbaugh thing falls thru...he's #1 on my list with our top ten QB who could be top 5 with the right head coach.
    Chiefs won the Superbowl with 10 Rookies....

"Locked, Cocked, and ready to Rock!" Jim Harbaugh

Comment

• gzubeck
      Ines Sainz = Jet Bait!
      • Jan 2019
      • Tucson, AZ
      • Send PM

Originally posted by jamrock View Post

Nobody fucks ya like family
      He's had like below average QB play for 5 years and his teams are still competitive. Special advisor until someone offers him a head coach position. It's not like he's got Alzheimer's or something like that...

Comment

• blueman
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Jun 2013
        • Send PM

Originally posted by gzubeck View Post

He's had like below average QB play for 5 years and his teams are still competitive. Special advisor until someone offers him a head coach position. It's not like he's got Alzheimer's or something like that...
        That’s funny cuz I’ve always thought he did.

Comment

• gzubeck
          Ines Sainz = Jet Bait!
          • Jan 2019
          • Tucson, AZ
          • Send PM

Originally posted by blueman View Post

That’s funny cuz I’ve always thought he did.
          New to me if his mental state has diminished. Anything is possible after 70...look at Belicheck...

Comment

• Boltjolt
            Dont let the PBs fool ya
            • Jun 2013
            • Henderson, NV
            • Send PM

Originally posted by Floyal Rush View Post
            Seattle has the coin. You might not believe this, but ALOT of Hawks fans were waiting for this. Every coach that gets canned, makes us getting Harbaugh harder.
            Could, but not IF Harbaugh wants to coach our team and Justin Herbert.

Comment

• Fouts2herbert
              Charger Fan since 1978
              • Sep 2021
              • Send PM

WOW! I didn't listen to news for two days and the Titans and the Seahawks are now in the mix for a new coach too? WTH, and the Patriots and the Steelers could joining them soon too, as if having the Raider, Charger, Panther, Falcon, and Commander vacancies wasn't enough already. What's next, Andy Reid getting fired next week?! LOL!!! And throw Harbaugh drama into the mix post national championship, good grief!

This has got to be the craziest coaching cycle I can remember...oh yeah, Nick Saban retired too...
              "The author assumes no responsibility or liability for any errors or omissions in the content of this post. The information contained in this post is provided on an "as is" basis with no guarantees of completeness, accuracy, usefulness or timeliness..."​​

Comment

• ChargersPowderBlue
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Aug 2019
                • Send PM

Originally posted by Floyal Rush View Post
                Seattle has the coin. You might not believe this, but ALOT of Hawks fans were waiting for this. Every coach that gets canned, makes us getting Harbaugh harder.
                Seahawks fans have been wanting to move on from Pete Carroll because he's stuck on the old style of football. And Geno is a stop-gap. When they get a better passing QB their offense will be good. They have pieces on offense.

Comment

• ChargersPowderBlue
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Aug 2019
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post

Could, but not IF Harbaugh wants to coach our team and Justin Herbert.
                  Considering the battles Harbaugh and Carroll had, something is weird about them joining hands to work together.

Comment

• jamrock
                    lawyers, guns and money
                    • Sep 2017
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by Fouts2herbert View Post
                    WOW! I didn't listen to news for two days and the Titans and the Seahawks are now in the mix for a new coach too? WTH, and the Patriots and the Steelers could joining them soon too, as if having the Raider, Charger, Panther, Falcon, and Commander vacancies wasn't enough already. What's next, Andy Reid getting fired next week?! LOL!!! And throw Harbaugh drama into the mix post national championship, good grief!

This has got to be the craziest coaching cycle I can remember...oh yeah, Nick Saban retired too...
                    I don't think this many big name coaches have been available at the same time for a while.

Comment

• Boltjolt
                      Dont let the PBs fool ya
                      • Jun 2013
                      • Henderson, NV
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by ChargersPowderBlue View Post

Seahawks fans have been wanting to move on from Pete Carroll because he's stuck on the old style of football. And Geno is a stop-gap. When they get a better passing QB their offense will be good. They have pieces on offense.
                      Partially true. When B. Schott was the OC, they passed more and Wilson had perhaps his best season.....and Carroll fired him lol.
                      Wanted to run the ball more. But, that's what Harbaugh will want to do.

At least be balanced....or perhaps with Herbert he will throw more since he has never had a QB like that.

Well,...he did have Andrew Luck at Stanford where he threw 83 TDs in 3 seasons.

Comment

• Boltjolt
                        Dont let the PBs fool ya
                        • Jun 2013
                        • Henderson, NV
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by ChargersPowderBlue View Post

Considering the battles Harbaugh and Carroll had, something is weird about them joining hands to work together.
                        That's not happening lol

Comment

• gzubeck
                          Ines Sainz = Jet Bait!
                          • Jan 2019
                          • Tucson, AZ
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post

That's not happening lol
                          Only if it's a professional arm wrestling match?

Comment

Working...
                          X