• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jox g
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Oct 2020
    • Send PM

Originally posted by jamrock View Post

Easy. These are 2 of the greatest coaches in our game. Neither has shown any sign of slowing down. Carroll is a very young 72. Those are guys who can shit turned around and done in 15 minutes
    Why do I suddenly feel like SQUEEZING the heck out of my toothpaste to extract every millimeter of paste out of the tube!? Lol...

Comment

• charger1_sj
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Nov 2022
      • Send PM

Andy Reid announced his retirement after this year.

Comment

• QuiteFrankly
        Since Balboa Stadium
        • Sep 2022
        • LA
        • Send PM

Originally posted by QuiteFrankly View Post
        Joe Flacco is the QB that Herbert reminds me most of. He won a strongest arm contest once 74 yards. If Herbert is to be successful, design an offense similar to those Flacco was successful in.
        Herbert got a broken finger just dropping back. Sure he's bigger and stronger than Lamar/Tua but just so risky to count on it ..Qb number one job is to throw the ball.
        Last edited by QuiteFrankly; 01-13-2024, 07:55 PM.

Comment

• jamrock
          lawyers, guns and money
          • Sep 2017
          • Send PM

Originally posted by charger1_sj View Post
          Are you hallucinating? If he had done that they would be talking about it. Not one word. Nothing on X.

Comment

• Topcat
            AKA "Pollcat"
            • Jan 2019
            • Send PM

Easy. These are 2 of the greatest coaches in our game. Neither has shown any sign of slowing down. Carroll is a very young 72. Those are guys who can shit turned around and done in 15 minutes
            Agree...I think Carroll still has some gas left in the tank...one time I watched a video of Carroll running a tackling drill with the Seahawks...he had taught them NOT to overpursue...to move in, then to WAIT for the ballcarrier to commit himself before resuming the pursuit...that alone is just one area where our D needs to improve...tired of watching all this mindless launching and whiffing...

Comment

• Topcat
              AKA "Pollcat"
              • Jan 2019
              • Send PM

If the Raiders don’t keep AP Vrabel makes a lot of sense for them. And I wouldn’t like that
              Yep...Vrabel would make the Raiders play even dirtier...if that's possible...ugh...

Comment

• OG619FrightninLightnin
                Let's do this!
                • Aug 2022
                • Raleigh N. Carolina
                • Send PM

Originally posted by QuiteFrankly View Post

Herbert got a broken finger just dropping back. Sure he's bigger and stronger than Lamar/Tua but just so risky to count on it ..Qb number one job is to throw the ball.
                Herbert was trying to make a tackle on an interception retrun

Comment

• charger1_sj
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Nov 2022
                  • Send PM

Are you hallucinating? If he had done that they would be talking about it. Not one word. Nothing on X.
                  Not hallucinating. It was a fake post, supposed to be from Adam Sheftner. But turned out to be fake.

Comment

• Bolt-O
                    Administrator
                    • Jun 2013
                    • Send PM

Schefter not Sheftner, heh.

Comment

• Velo
                      Ride!
                      • Aug 2019
                      • Everywhere
                      • Leave the gun, take the cannolis
                      • Send PM

Cowherd opines the Bears should move off Justin Fields, amid reports the Bears are going to stick with him. I agree with Cowherd. The Bears have #1 overall pick with a couple of great prospects to choose from, they should draft a QB. How often are you going to be in this position, with the #1 pick? I also think I'd take Drake Maye over Caleb Williams. Maye reminds me a lot of Justin Herbert.

THE HERD | Colin explains why Bears need to part ways with Justin Fields & choose a QB with top pick

Comment

• QuiteFrankly
                        Since Balboa Stadium
                        • Sep 2022
                        • LA
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by OG619FrightninLightnin View Post

Herbert was trying to make a tackle on an interception retrun
                        I am not a fan of the running or tackling quarterback. I suppose if its a last few seconds game saving play..otherwise no.

Comment

• Velo
                          Ride!
                          • Aug 2019
                          • Everywhere
                          • Leave the gun, take the cannolis
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by charger1_sj View Post
                          I've heard it discussed on broadcasts as a possibility, that he may be considering retirement. Nothing official. I'm not into fat shaming, but Andy has to start thinking about his long-term health. He is exceedingly obese, and at his age (65) it's a real concern. He obviously has some really bad dietary habits, a high pressure job is conducive to it. Andy is about my age, I retired at age 62 from a fairly high pressure occupation. I was obese (not like Andy though) and felt I needed to get out of the rat race if I were going to survive. It's impossible to change deeply ingrained and unhealthy habits when you work in a high-pressure environment, where food is what gets you through the long and grueling days. After I left that environment with retirement, I was able to make the changes I needed. I took up cycling and made big changes to my diet - lower calorie intake and better quality food. I'm now fit and healthy and enjoy being active. Andy needs to take care of himself.

Comment

Working...
                          X