• Send PM

Screenshot_20240310_220352_X.jpg

Comment

• northerner
      Charger fan since '79
      • Mar 2019
      • Send PM

Originally posted by ChargingBolts View Post
      good news. keeps him away from our potential trade partners.

Comment

• Boltjolt
        Dont let the PBs fool ya
        • Jun 2013
        • Henderson, NV
        • Send PM

Originally posted by Velo View Post

Something weird about this. I know it was cold, but it wasn't that cold. I suffered some from frostbite during a Yellowstone winter snowmobile/ski excursion some decades ago but didn't have to have anything amputated. It was below 20 below.
        Id guess you probably weren't there with your shirt off and drunk trying to look like the cold doesn't bother you like the jughead's we see on TV. And id guess it was all men this happened to.

Comment

• northerner
          Charger fan since '79
          • Mar 2019
          • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post

Id guess you probably weren't there with your shirt off and drunk trying to look like the cold doesn't bother you like the jughead's we see on TV. And id guess it was all men this happened to.
          doctor: so how many layers were you wearing fan?

fan: none

Comment

• Fouts2herbert
            Charger Fan since 1978
            • Sep 2021
            • Send PM

Originally posted by northerner View Post

good news. keeps him away from our potential trade partners.
            This^

The longer the Falcons, the Giants, and the Vikings have unresolved future QB issues, the higher the probability of a trade down with the Chargers, that an now people are saying that McCarthy has surpassed one of the top three and will now be the third QB taken...if only that kicker for the Cardinals hadn't missed that FG we'd be guaranteed a trade down right now...
            "The author assumes no responsibility or liability for any errors or omissions in the content of this post. The information contained in this post is provided on an "as is" basis with no guarantees of completeness, accuracy, usefulness or timeliness..."​​

Comment

• Bolt4Knob
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Dec 2019
              • Send PM

Originally posted by Fouts2herbert View Post

This^

The longer the Falcons, the Giants, and the Vikings have unresolved future QB issues, the higher the probability of a trade down with the Chargers, that an now people are saying that McCarthy has surpassed one of the top three and will now be the third QB taken...if only that kicker for the Cardinals hadn't missed that FG we'd be guaranteed a trade down right now...
              Vikings or Falcons are probably getting Cousins

The other would be open to a trade up - possibly

Prefer trading back to Falcons at 8 over the Vikings at 11

EDIT: Russini reporting that Cousins will hit free agency and start talking to the Falcons. One option of trading down for the Chargers just left the building. Vikings or nobody at this point

Comment

• Velo
                Ride!
                • Aug 2019
                • Everywhere
                • Leave the gun, take the cannolis
                • Send PM

In the late '80s my older sis was the district ranger at Old Faithful in Yellowstone. I lived in Helena, MT. I used to visit my sis and bro in law on weekends in the winter and ski the backcountry geyser basin. I would get to and fro Old Faithful using a snowmobile they would leave for me in West Yellowstone. One Sunday I left their house too late. It was after midnight and I had to snowmobile 30 miles to my car in West in -20 or -30 temps. It took me hours because there were herds of bison on the road and I had to weave my way through them slowly. I had on good cold weather gear, including some really thick insulated Patagonia gloves. But when I was free from the bison and able to get up some speed, the gloves were no match for the wind chill effect and my thumbs froze. I stopped at a warming hut about halfway and thawed out my hands. I got underway again but by the time I got to my car my thumbs were frozen again. I was able to drive back to Helena, but the next morning my thumbs were still blue and swollen. I had to go to emergency. I had frostbite. It took almost six months for my thumbs to return to normal, but I didn't have to have them amputated.

Comment

• Eurobolt
                  *** Jim Harbaugh ***
                  • Sep 2018
                  • Send PM

Tee Higgins requested transfer weeeee neeeed more drama.

Comment

• Topcat
                    AKA "Pollcat"
                    • Jan 2019
                    • Send PM

Like this dude?:

image.png

Comment

• Topcat
                      AKA "Pollcat"
                      • Jan 2019
                      • Send PM

In the late '80s my older sis was the district ranger at Old Faithful in Yellowstone. I lived in Helena, MT. I used to visit my sis and bro in law on weekends in the winter and ski the backcountry geyser basin. I would get to and fro Old Faithful using a snowmobile they would leave for me in West Yellowstone. One Sunday I left their house too late. It was after midnight and I had to snowmobile 30 miles to my car in West in -20 or -30 temps. It took me hours because there were herds of bison on the road and I had to weave my way through them slowly. I had on good cold weather gear, including some really thick insulated Patagonia gloves. But when I was free from the bison and able to get up some speed, the gloves were no match for the wind chill effect and my thumbs froze. I stopped at a warming hut about halfway and thawed out my hands. I got underway again but by the time I got to my car my thumbs were frozen again. I was able to drive back to Helena, but the next morning my thumbs were still blue and swollen. I had to go to emergency. I had frostbite. It took almost six months for my thumbs to return to normal, but I didn't have to have them amputated.
                      Wow...imagine...had your thumbs gone thru just another 30-60 minutes of that subzero weather, u might now have trouble hitting the space bar on your keyboard as you wrote that...I'm guessing at least some of those Chefs fans were drunk and numb anyway from the alcohol, so they just ignored the warning signs...

Comment

• Riverwalk
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • Nov 2021
                        • Send PM

Harrowing story. Thumbs up!

As a teenager, I worked as a dock man guide in Yellowstone in the late 60’s and ran out of gas late at night, too far to hike back to the cabin. It was June but still freezing at night and snow on the ground in upper elevations where I was. Stayed in the car until dawn and while the cold was really bad, the fear of a grizzly coming to visit kept me awake most of the night.

Comment

• dmac_bolt
                          Day Tripper
                          • May 2019
                          • North of the Lagoon
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by Fouts2herbert View Post

This^

CBS reports Cousins plans to begin talks with ATL later today after tampering window opens. Vikings plan to also try to retain him, won't be easy per report. I read a month ago the owner was reported to want to go hard after Cousins. Since then we've read that Fields was all but certain he was going home to ATL so who really knows eh?

“Less is more? NO NO NO - MORE is MORE!”

Comment

Working...
                          X