• Show
Clear All
  • dmac_bolt
    Day Tripper
    • May 2019
    • North of the Lagoon
    • Send PM

Originally posted by Fouts2herbert View Post

Well that certainly changes things...I thought he got in trouble in Missouri...
    Dallas. Rice grew up in Ft Worth area.
    “Less is more? NO NO NO - MORE is MORE!”

Comment

• ChargingBolts
      Superbowl?
      • Sep 2018
      • Los Angeles/Chicago
      • Send PM

Originally posted by Velo View Post

Apparently still at large. Not a good look. Apparently learned nothing from the Henry Ruggs experience. Interesting to see how this develops. The Chiefs might be drafting more WR next month.

https://www.nbcsports.com/nfl/profoo...alk/rumor-mill
      Wish he done fd up after the draft of drafting 0 WRs

Comment

• ChargingBolts
        Superbowl?
        • Sep 2018
        • Los Angeles/Chicago
        • Send PM

Originally posted by AK47 View Post

TT was smart in taking the Raiders job. Good salary. Low bar. He's better than any of their past couple of GMs.
        I'm afraid he'll be obsessed with what Horwitz does and copy cat him and become successful by default.

Comment

• powderblueboy
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Jul 2017
          • Send PM

Originally posted by Fouts2herbert View Post

it's okay, he's a chief, so it won't matter if he killed someone or whatever, even if they don't give him a slap on the wrist the Governor of the state will pardon him in time for the Super Bowl...

Edit: also chief's fans will terrorize the victim's family into leaving town in the case that they are planning to sue...
          Andy Reid has had great success getting guys who fell in the draft over character concerns.
          He doesn't give a crap about those things.

Is his son in jail yet?

Comment

• powderblueboy
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Jul 2017
            • Send PM

rashee rice accident photos

Anyone guessing that Rice had to dispose of some guns and drugs, and left for that purpose.
            No good place to dump them there by the side of the road.

Chiefs are such a well run franchise that a Chief employee, some local scout, was probably there minutes after the crash to drive him away with his possessions.

Comment

• dmac_bolt
              Day Tripper
              • May 2019
              • North of the Lagoon
              • Send PM

Originally posted by powderblueboy View Post
              rashee rice accident photos

Anyone guessing that Rice had to dispose of some guns and drugs, and left for that purpose.
              No good place to dump them there by the side of the road.

Chiefs are such a well run franchise that a Chief employee, some local scout, was probably there minutes after the crash to drive him away with his possessions.
              steve carell getaway car GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment

Comment

• Riverwalk
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Nov 2021
                • Send PM

Originally posted by 21&500 View Post
                Imo RR is trying to sober-up somewhere as quickly as possible before he turns himself in.
                Could be something else in his bloodstream that can be detected longer than alcohol.

But I’m kind of surprised by the shade being thrown at the KC ownership/management/fans.

Labeling them as complicit, trying to cover it up, or going after the victims is nasty and unhinged at this point. Show some class.

Comment

• dmac_bolt
                  Day Tripper
                  • May 2019
                  • North of the Lagoon
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by Riverwalk View Post

Could be something else in his bloodstream that can be detected longer than alcohol.

But I’m kind of surprised by the shade being thrown at the KC ownership/management/fans.

Labeling them as complicit, trying to cover it up, or going after the victims is nasty and unhinged at this point. Show some class.
                  I don't see any connection to the FO either, but I don't care if kids take pot shots at them - they've coddled and excused enough delinquents and criminals over the years to earn it.

Comment

• powderblueboy
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Jul 2017
                    • Send PM

From Chief's planet:

"I'm not so worried about whether Rice was driving as I am the report that they removed bags and guns from the car before disappearing. That part of the story seems like it's a lot more worrisome."

Comment

• powderblueboy
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Jul 2017
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by Riverwalk View Post

You think we should give Reid & their front office a pass for knowingly drafting women beaters and assorted creeps to gain a competitive advantage, when the rest of the NFL passed on those guys?

They are not exactly in the 'oops, how did that happen?' category.

Comment

• Velo
                        Ride!
                        • Aug 2019
                        • Everywhere
                        • Leave the gun, take the cannolis
                        • Send PM

Chiefs fans are delusional, thinking he may get off with a 2-3 game suspension.

Comment

• Boltjolt
                          Dont let the PBs fool ya
                          • Jun 2013
                          • Henderson, NV
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by powderblueboy View Post
                          From Chief's planet:

"I'm not so worried about whether Rice was driving as I am the report that they removed bags and guns from the car before disappearing. That part of the story seems like it's a lot more worrisome."
                          Rice will be found and he will be disiplined. These guys just dont get it and think it wont happen to them but when you do stupid shit, it will.

Comment

Working...
                          X