Clear All
  • like54ninjas
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Oct 2017
    • Great White North
    • Draftnik
    • Send PM

Originally posted by chargeroo View Post
    I've always had a thing against changing their positions from college to the pros. I do like Jenkins attitude though.

I'd rather see them take Walker Little, he's a true LOT. I know most people think Little is a 2nd or 3rd round guy but I see him as a guy that can play LOT and play it well.

Of course, I'm hoping for repeat of a great guy falling into our hands like happened when we landed James, but his time it's Sewell in my dreams.
    Little is my second rated OT prospect and a top 10 prospect on my board. I have zero issue with Walker @#13.
    My 2021 Adopt-A-Bolt List

MikeDub
    K9
    Nasir
    Tillery
    Parham
    Reed

Comment

• Boltjolt
      Dont let the PBs fool ya
      • Jun 2013
      • Henderson, NV
      • Send PM

Originally posted by Topcat View Post

Actually, Rolf wasn't all that bad on "Wheel." A cut above Rodgers:

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x76wk4w
      Watching him tonight, he isn't bad but he could be a little more loose and witty. He usually is funny but maybe he don't want to over do it.

Comment

• powderblueboy
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Jul 2017
        • Send PM

Originally posted by 21&500 View Post

I really don’t want to leave this up to chance.
        sure we could save tons waiting to see PS fall to 7,8 etc.
        but 4 assures us PS.
        and as much as I would like to THINK the Bengals go elsewhere, I’m willing to over pay perhaps to ensure PS is the guy.
        and future picks might be more valuable this year without a combine because GMs might feel this draft is more of a crapshoot than years past and future drafts.
        the asking price of Atlanta will be at least 3 first round picks. It would have been easier to just lose to them.

Comment

• powderblueboy
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Jul 2017
          • Send PM

Originally posted by like54ninjas View Post

Little is my second rated OT prospect and a top 10 prospect on my board. I have zero issue with Walker @#13.
          Ninja, when would you guess Little will taken?
          The draft 'experts' don't seem to think he's a 1rst round pick. Daniel Jeremiah does not have him in his top 50.

Comment

• 21&500
            Bolt Spit-Baller
            • Sep 2018
            • A Whale's Vajayjay
            • CMB refugee
            • Send PM

Originally posted by powderblueboy View Post

the asking price of Atlanta will be at least 3 first round picks. It would have been easier to just lose to them.
            Yes, I was firmly and openly rooting for that knowing what was at stake at the time.
            now we have to pay for those 4 wins, glad it was worth it for some. Not for me.
            But for PS I gladly give up 13, and 2 more late first rounders.
            We lucked out with Herbert, we can afford to roll the dice on one elite prospect at a premier position, our biggest PON
            With PS, we might have the best QB and best LT combo in all of football as early as 2022.
            If we hit on PS we will be contending for championships regularly
            missing those two other 1st rounders? Just pretend they’re busts, we’ll survive without them
            P1. Block Destruction - Ogbonnia
            P2. Shocking Effort - Eboigbe
            P3. Ball Disruption - Ford
            P4. Obnoxious Communication - Henley

Comment

• Leslie Grossman
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Nov 2020
              • Oklahoma
              • Send PM

5-11 would have made for an easy trade up....did not want those last 4 wins. No lack of confidence going into next year either way.
              Sewell only 20.5 years old, go up to 4 and get him. HOF potential.

Comment

• like54ninjas
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Oct 2017
                • Great White North
                • Draftnik
                • Send PM

Originally posted by powderblueboy View Post

Ninja, when would you guess Little will taken?
                The draft 'experts' don't seem to think he's a 1rst round pick. Daniel Jeremiah does not have him in his top 50.
                I honestly have no idea where Little will be selected.
                I have him rated as a top tier prospect. He just hasn’t played in a game in 2 years. Not like he forgot how to play football.
                My 2021 Adopt-A-Bolt List

MikeDub
                K9
                Nasir
                Tillery
                Parham
                Reed

Comment

• WindsorUK
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Jul 2013
                  • Windsor, U.K.
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by 21&500 View Post

Yes, I was firmly and openly rooting for that knowing what was at stake at the time.
                  now we have to pay for those 4 wins, glad it was worth it for some. Not for me.
                  But for PS I gladly give up 13, and 2 more late first rounders.
                  We lucked out with Herbert, we can afford to roll the dice on one elite prospect at a premier position, our biggest PON
                  With PS, we might have the best QB and best LT combo in all of football as early as 2022.
                  If we hit on PS we will be contending for championships regularly
                  missing those two other 1st rounders? Just pretend they’re busts, we’ll survive without them
                  Just think of it as each of those last 3 wins cost us a 1st round draft pick, if Sewell is the guy we're going after.
                  The Anthony Lynn era will continue to haunt us.....

Comment

• Topcat
                    AKA "Pollcat"
                    • Jan 2019
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by WindsorUK View Post

Just think of it as each of those last 3 wins cost us a 1st round draft pick, if Sewell is the guy we're going after.
                    The Anthony Lynn era will continue to haunt us.....
                    The way I look at it is, Herbie had a big hand in helping us win those games, in SPITE of Lynn and Gus...Herbie is a winner...and that's a GOOD thing...

Comment

• Bolt4Knob
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Dec 2019
                      • Send PM

Forrest Lamp to the Buffalo Bills - one year deal
                      I thought that was an excellent pick at the time
                      Health was a big factor but he also just wasn't good this past year

Comment

• richpjr
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • Jun 2013
                        • Nashville
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by Bolt4Knob View Post
                        Forrest Lamp to the Buffalo Bills - one year deal
                        I thought that was an excellent pick at the time
                        Health was a big factor but he also just wasn't good this past year
                        I was very disappointed with how the whole Lamp situation turned out. When he was drafted I thought he'd be an anchor on the offensive line for a decade. I remember hearing a report from someone watching a Charger practice (think it was Daniel Jeremiah) right before he got hurt raving about him and how he looked like our best offensive lineman and that further fueled my excitement. Than the injury and the coaching staff seemingly gave up on him or he could never get back to pre-injury form.

Comment

• Bolt4Knob
                          Registered Charger Fan
                          • Dec 2019
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by richpjr View Post

I was very disappointed with how the whole Lamp situation turned out. When he was drafted I thought he'd be an anchor on the offensive line for a decade. I remember hearing a report from someone watching a Charger practice (think it was Daniel Jeremiah) right before he got hurt raving about him and how he looked like our best offensive lineman and that further fueled my excitement. Than the injury and the coaching staff seemingly gave up on him or he could never get back to pre-injury form.
                          I have more faith in this coaching staff than the last one already.

And yes, the reviews pre-injury were positive and not sure what happened.

Comment

Working...
                          X