• Show
Clear All
  • gzubeck
    Ines Sainz = Jet Bait!
    • Jan 2019
    • Tucson, AZ
    • Send PM

Originally posted by Xenos View Post
    Thanks Drew for Retiring....I got paid. lol!

:Cheers1:
    Chiefs won the Superbowl with 10 Rookies....

"Locked, Cocked, and ready to Rock!" Jim Harbaugh

Comment

• Velo
      Ride!
      • Aug 2019
      • Everywhere
      • Leave the gun, take the cannolis
      • Send PM

Originally posted by Grinners View Post

You left out the Raiders...............you gotta put them in there regardless of how well they will play.
      I thought about them because there is good probability their defense is going to regress with Gus Bradley. But when you have Derek Carr, Josh Jacobs, Darren Waller and Henry Ruggs on the same offense, you really shouldn't be a bottom dweller team.

Comment

• gzubeck
        Ines Sainz = Jet Bait!
        • Jan 2019
        • Tucson, AZ
        • Send PM

Originally posted by Velo View Post

I thought about them because there is good probability their defense is going to regress with Gus Bradley. But when you have Derek Carr, Josh Jacobs, Darren Waller and Henry Ruggs on the same offense, you really shouldn't be a bottom dweller team.
        Don't worry, Gus will figure out how to nullify their offense and make them Mediocre!

:coffee:

Comment

• 21&500
          Bolt Spit-Baller
          • Sep 2018
          • A Whale's Vajayjay
          • CMB refugee
          • Send PM

Two questions:

1. Who will be the NFL's worst team this season? I think it's going to be the Texans. But the Lions will give them a run. Other candidates: Giants, Broncos, Bengals, Eagles, Saints, Panthers.

2. Do you think last year's worst team, the Jaguars, will finish above the bottom 10? I say yes. They probably won't make the playoffs. They may not finish in the top half. But I think they will be better than a bottom 10 team.
          I think Meyer and Lawrence both have steep learning curves as rookies and they finish bottom 10, maybe even bottom 5

If Watson doesn’t play I got the Texans picking 1 overall in 2022
          followed by the Lions and Eagles
          P1. Block Destruction - Ogbonnia
          P2. Shocking Effort - Eboigbe
          P3. Ball Disruption - Ford
          P4. Obnoxious Communication - Matlock

Comment

• dmac_bolt
            Day Tripper
            • May 2019
            • North of the Lagoon
            • Send PM

They’ve had Derek Carr for 7 years and sucked all 7. (Technically they had one good year - 2016 under Del Rio). Carr had decent rating stat last year but he’s a loser imo. Choker.

Worst - no. Bad - yes. I think Denver will be worse so agree with that call, but I am counting on the brain trust of Chuckie Mayock to fuck LV up again this year, Gus is just an extra squirt of mustard on their shit sandwich.
            “Less is more? NO NO NO - MORE is MORE!”

Comment

• like54ninjas
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Oct 2017
              • Great White North
              • Draftnik
              • Send PM

Originally posted by dmac_bolt View Post

They’ve had Derek Carr for 7 years and sucked all 7. (Technically they had one good year - 2016 under Del Rio). Carr had decent rating stat last year but he’s a loser imo. Choker.

Worst - no. Bad - yes. I think Denver will be worse so agree with that call, but I am counting on the brain trust of Chuckie Mayock to fuck LV up again this year, Gus is just an extra squirt of mustard on their shit sandwich.
              The donkey’s D has the personnel to be a top 5 overall defense this season.
              They have a potentially potent offense but they lack the most critical piece in a QB. I think they’re going to really attempt to live off their running game. If Teddy or Drew can be efficient, then they’ll be a very tough opponent.
              My 2021 Adopt-A-Bolt List

MikeDub
              K9
              Nasir
              Tillery
              Parham
              Reed

Comment

• chargeroo
                Fan since 1961
                • Jan 2019
                • Oregon
                • Retired Manager/Pastor
                • Send PM

You better take a closer look at the Denver defense. They are among the best in the league. They have a good running attack and their receivers are very good. All they need is better production from their QB and they'll be very hard to beat.

THE YEAR OF THE FLIP!

Comment

• sonorajim
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Jan 2019
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by like54ninjas View Post

The donkey’s D has the personnel to be a top 5 overall defense this season.
                  They have a potentially potent offense but they lack the most critical piece in a QB. I think they’re going to really attempt to live off their running game. If Teddy or Drew can be efficient, then they’ll be a very tough opponent.
                  Donk secondary is high rated, Chubb & Miller are very respectable pass rush.

We have more question marks in new OL, coaching staff, scheme.
                  If both teams play up to their potential, Chargers win.
                  If Staley & Co are successful with their scheme installation and we are reasonably healthy, we got this.
                  A key player for LAC is DJ. With him, we're among the best. Without him, it'll be harder.
                  Gp Bolts!

Comment

• like54ninjas
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Oct 2017
                    • Great White North
                    • Draftnik
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by sonorajim View Post

If Staley & Co are successful with their scheme installation and we are reasonably healthy, we got this.
                    A key player for LAC is DJ. With him, we're among the best. Without him, it'll be harder.
                    Gp Bolts!
                    Nothing that I disagree with.
                    My 2021 Adopt-A-Bolt List

MikeDub
                    K9
                    Nasir
                    Tillery
                    Parham
                    Reed

Comment

• gzubeck
                      Ines Sainz = Jet Bait!
                      • Jan 2019
                      • Tucson, AZ
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by sonorajim View Post

Gp Bolts!
                      Our defense will be better....Check
                      Our offensive line will be better...check
                      Our coaching staff will be better no matter what...check
                      We have a QB who can play scratch play football...check

We are on the launch pad my friends....

The only way I see a problem is if Herbert get injured for any lengthy period of time...otherwise we have a chance to win each and every game this season.

opcorn:

Comment

• Maniaque 6
                        French Speaking Charger Fan
                        • Jan 2019
                        • Québec city
                        • Send PM

The Chargers will have their best backup QB since B. Volek.

Comment

• 21&500
                          Bolt Spit-Baller
                          • Sep 2018
                          • A Whale's Vajayjay
                          • CMB refugee
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by Maniaque 6 View Post
                          The Chargers will have their best backup QB since B. Volek.
                          2019 Tyrod might challenge for that. Hard to say since Rivers was a freak iron man who gave his backups no hope to see the field
                          P1. Block Destruction - Ogbonnia
                          P2. Shocking Effort - Eboigbe
                          P3. Ball Disruption - Ford
                          P4. Obnoxious Communication - Matlock

Comment

Working...
                          X