Clear All
  • Velo
    Ride!
    • Aug 2019
    • Everywhere
    • Leave the gun, take the cannolis
    • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltgang74 View Post

Yeah sure give up autonomy,individual liberties and hell risk your health and life for the team.Bullshit.Other teams are cheatin the system and gettin a pass because they have more pull and draw more revenue.The sky is blue,waters wet and billionaire orginizations lie and cheat.
    Do you have any evidence other teams are cheating?

Comment

• Boltgang74
      We Are The Storm!
      • Aug 2018
      • Send PM

Originally posted by Velo View Post

Do you have any evidence other teams are cheating?
      Lol just like every other forum,social media site,or conversation these days.Do the legwork yourself man.Every damn body wants all information given to em.Literally in this day n age if you actually think the NFL aint complicit in shady ass dealings including this whole covid crap then there is literally no hope in ever stopping it.

Comment

• Velo
        Ride!
        • Aug 2019
        • Everywhere
        • Leave the gun, take the cannolis
        • Send PM

if you actually think the NFL aint complicit in shady ass dealings including this whole covid crap
        Do you have any evidence of shady dealings re COVID in the NFL? I don't think that is too much to ask. If you're going to state there is cheating going on, please provide some evidence. It's easy to make accusations, but you need to back it up with some evidence.

Comment

• richpjr
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Jun 2013
          • Nashville
          • Send PM

Lol just like every other forum,social media site,or conversation these days.Do the legwork yourself man.Every damn body wants all information given to em.Literally in this day n age if you actually think the NFL aint complicit in shady ass dealings including this whole covid crap then there is literally no hope in ever stopping it.
          You must have already done the legwork yourself since you are sure of it. I mean, if you haven't done any, that would mean you are just wildly speculating and spouting conspiracy stuff. I haven't seen the faintest hint of anything like that but clearly you have. We just want to see what you have seen so we can be enlightened about the evil forces at play here trying to prevent us from ever winning a Super Bowl.

Comment

• chargeroo
            Fan since 1961
            • Jan 2019
            • Oregon
            • Retired Manager/Pastor
            • Send PM

So, --------- you don't have any evidence.
            THE YEAR OF THE FLIP!

Comment

• Boltjolt
              Dont let the PBs fool ya
              • Jun 2013
              • Henderson, NV
              • Send PM

Originally posted by captaind View Post

Occam's Razor should tell you they fudged Ward's test before they played us. Gimme a break, he's got Covid symptoms right before the game, but then we're told he's fine and he's playing. And it just happens to be the game that will determine the division winner -- and good thing, because their other corner is out, too. And then suddenly tests positive a few days later? Gees, this isn't rocket science.
              He was on the list days before they played us and if vaxxed, he only needs 2 negatives within 24 hours. Some guys get a little sick soe dont. Keenn missed a game and said he wasnt feeling awful but ws a little sick. MW can come off the liost as its been well over 5 days but he must be sick. Ekeler too.

Comment

• northerner
                Charger fan since '79
                • Mar 2019
                • Send PM

Originally posted by chargeroo View Post

So, --------- you don't have any evidence.
                bingo!

Comment

• powderblueboy
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Jul 2017
                  • Send PM

Make an unusual claim and then furnish some factual evidence that supports the claim;
                  otherwise, it comes across as emotionally satisfying blather that is worthless for anyone else to consider.
                  An opinion that the NFL involves itself in shady ass dealings, does not confirm to the slightest degree an assertion that there is favoritism in covid lists.

For instance, it is my understanding that John Spanos is a closet cross dresser - the family just being flat out degenerate
                  Now, i'm too busy to furnish you with any evidence behind that claim;
                  just trust me, or look up the evidence yourself.
                  All the friggin children of the economic elite do that type of crapola.

Comment

• dmac_bolt
                    Day Tripper
                    • May 2019
                    • North of the Lagoon
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by powderblueboy View Post

Make an unusual claim and then furnish some factual evidence that supports the claim;
                    otherwise, it comes across as emotionally satisfying blather that is worthless for anyone else to consider.
                    An opinion that the NFL involves itself in shady ass dealings, does not confirm to the slightest degree an assertion that there is favoritism in covid lists.

For instance, it is my understanding that John Spanos is a closet cross dresser - the family just being flat out degenerate
                    Now, i'm too busy to furnish you with any evidence behind that claim;
                    just trust me, or look up the evidence yourself.
                    All the friggin children of the economic elite do that type of crapola.
                    I am 95% sure that 20% of TPB members masturbate to my posts. Any time 5 of you congregate together … yeah.
                    “Less is more? NO NO NO - MORE is MORE!”

Comment

• Bolts318
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Sep 2021
                      • Send PM

Question to ponder-Could the 2022 AFC West include both Aaron Rodgers and Jim Harbaugh?

Comment

• Fan1970
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • Dec 2021
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by Bolts318 View Post
                        Question to ponder-Could the 2022 AFC West include both Aaron Rodgers and Jim Harbaugh?
                        Well, I went to games when Jim Harbaugh played QB for the Chargers.

Comment

• Boltjolt
                          Dont let the PBs fool ya
                          • Jun 2013
                          • Henderson, NV
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by Bolts318 View Post
                          Lol, doubt it.

Comment

Working...
                          X