Originally posted by Parcells View Post

Just hope they didn’t sent Waddle back.
      No Waddle.

Comment

• Xenos
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Feb 2019
        • Send PM

Both Waddle and Hill are going to be wasted on the Dolphins considering Tua’s noodle arm.

Comment

• Velo
          Ride!
          • Aug 2019
          • Everywhere
          • Leave the gun, take the cannolis
          • Send PM

Kansas City will receive a 2022 first-round pick, 2022 second-round pick, 2022 fourth-round pick, 2023 fourth-round pick, and 2023 sixth-round pick in exchange for Hill.

Comment

• Charge!
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Aug 2019
            • Send PM

Originally posted by Xenos View Post

No Waddle.
            wow!

Comment

• 21&500
              Bolt Spit-Baller
              • Sep 2018
              • A Whale's Vajayjay
              • CMB refugee
              • Send PM

Originally posted by Xenos View Post
              Both Waddle and Hill are going to be wasted on the Dolphins considering Tua’s noodle arm.
              That's why they wanted Hill
              to turn those 10 yard outs to 50 yard TDs
              Chargers vs. Everyone

Comment

• Lone Bolt
                Oline-Tip of the Spear...
                • Feb 2019
                • McLean Illinois
                • Pipefitter Illinois State University
                • Send PM

Damn...incredibly smart for KC...Mahomes makes Hill what he is...KC dodge a cap bullet, and get reloaded thru the draft, just keeps getting uglier in the west.

Hill is good, but no way is he worth all that...his speed is his greatest attribute, but he aint getting any younger. Dolphins got fleeced, and KC will no doubt replace Hill with one of the plethora of talented wrs in this draft.

On the other hand, Hill is a matchup nightmare...so good riddance.
                Adopted Bolt: Kimani Vidal RB

Final prediction: Latham OT, Colson LB, Sainristil CB,Rice WR, Zinter OG, Nourzad OC, MacLachlan TE, Vidal RB, Lovett DT

Comment

• La Costa Boy
                  Pretty much retired......
                  • Sep 2018
                  • JoJa
                  • Bloviator of hot air and rhetoric.
                  • Send PM

So the 29th pick in round one??? I see them going receiver......don't you??? For one, I am glad he is out of the AFC West.

Comment

• JOJAX85
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Sep 2018
                    • Irmo, SC
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by Bolt4Knob View Post

Get him out of the AFCWest

Jets and Dolphins per Schefter

Go to the Jets
                    Exactly my thoughts. I'll glad trade playing against that kind of speed every 4 years as opposed to twice every damn year.

Comment

• Velo
                      Ride!
                      • Aug 2019
                      • Everywhere
                      • Leave the gun, take the cannolis
                      • Send PM

I posted in the Chargers' free agency thread how the contracts given to Davante Adams and Tyreek Hill make Mike Williams and his new contract a relative bargain for the Chargers.

But think how expensive Justin Jefferson is going to become for the Vikings, AJ Brown for the Titans, DK Metcalf for the Seahawks, Deebo Samuel for the 49ers...even Hunter Renfrow for the Raiders.

Comment

• jamrock
                        lawyers, guns and money
                        • Sep 2017
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by Lone Bolt View Post
                        Damn...incredibly smart for KC...Mahomes makes Hill what he is...KC dodge a cap bullet, and get reloaded thru the draft, just keeps getting uglier in the west.

Hill is good, but no way is he worth all that...his speed is his greatest attribute, but he aint getting any younger. Dolphins got fleeced, and KC will no doubt replace Hill with one of the plethora of talented wrs in this draft.

Hill is a unicorn. They can get another fast WR but I don't know if they can get another Hill. I'm glad to see him out of the AFC West.

Comment

• Parcells
                          Registered Charger Fan
                          • Jun 2013
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by Lone Bolt View Post

Hill is what made that offense special. He was a matchup nightmare who had to be defended close to the line of scrimmage, was a nightmare on jet sweeps, and then was always a threat to take the top off the defense. So everytime he went deep, he demanded double coverage, which in turn gave Kelce lots of room to work. As long as they don’t somehow snag Jameson Williams, their offense just lost the turbocharger that made it go. I think this is a very mediocre return for a stud like Tyreek. The Chiefs fan I know is pissed. And he’s pissed at the return.

Comment

Working...
                          X