• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Boltnut
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Feb 2019
    • Send PM

Originally posted by beachcomber View Post

guessin' they might be after the likes of Devonte Wyatt 'n Jameson Williams.... ??
    Maybe... but I think they are looking to replace LT Terron Armstead.

Comment

• beachcomber
      & ramblin' man
      • Jan 2019
      • Send PM

Philly got (absolutely) hosed.... they left close to 300 points on the board,

coulda, woulda, shoulda got this year's second rounder rather than the '024 second.
      5/11 Fuaga, 37 Kamari Lassiter, 40 Sinnott, 67 Bralen Trice, 69 Cedric Gray, 105 Jaylen Wright, 110 Braelon Allen, 140 Joe Milton, 181 Khristian Boyd, Tylan Grable, 225 Daijun Edwards, 253 Miyan Williams

Comment

• jamrock
        lawyers, guns and money
        • Sep 2017
        • Send PM

Originally posted by Fouts2herbert View Post

IMO Nabers can fill the role that anderson had and then some, he has the tools to be that hybrid H-back/TE and is supposedley close to justin herbert. I don’t understand why people want him off the team he’s basically anderson but 5-6 years younger and with more upside, I like Nabers
        I like him too but he was inactive for several games last season and Anderson got much more action overall. I can count on one hand the number of balls Nabers caught and still have fingers left

Comment

• Fouts2herbert
          Charger Fan since 1978
          • Sep 2021
          • Send PM

Originally posted by jamrock View Post

I like him too but he was inactive for several games last season and Anderson got much more action overall. I can count on one hand the number of balls Nabers caught and still have fingers left
          maybe the coaches think he’s ready to step into the role anderson had, that means they like him too. It’ll clear up a spot on the roster too, no more mythical fullback position, so Nabers will be the defacto 4rth TE/Hback/fullback hybrid like anderson was last year. He’ll get more touches than you can count on your fingers and toes in 2022…
          "The author assumes no responsibility or liability for any errors or omissions in the content of this post. The information contained in this post is provided on an "as is" basis with no guarantees of completeness, accuracy, usefulness or timeliness..."​​

Comment

• blueman
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Jun 2013
            • Send PM

They must want a QB, but will take him with their pick after us. So write one OT off the board.

Comment

• 21&500
              Bolt Spit-Baller
              • Sep 2018
              • A Whale's Vajayjay
              • CMB refugee
              • Send PM

Originally posted by blueman View Post
              They must want a QB, but will take him with their pick after us. So write one OT off the board.
              Now I really want to trade down with a team intent on taking their QB haha
              P1. Block Destruction - Ogbonnia
              P2. Shocking Effort - Eboigbe
              P3. Ball Disruption - Ford
              P4. Obnoxious Communication - Henley

Comment

• blueman
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Jun 2013
                • Send PM

Originally posted by 21&500 View Post

Now I really want to trade down with a team intent on taking their QB haha
                If their intent is OT/WR, they’ll need a team to jump up and trade with us otherwise we’ll likely blow their shit up, lol.

Comment

• Leslie Grossman
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Nov 2020
                  • Oklahoma
                  • Send PM

Looking at the draft and pick value chart today, I was wondering if there have been any 3 team trades before?
                  I then came across this nugget involving the Herschel Walker for picks heist by the Cowboys.

((The deal was never supposed to be a three-team trade. Vikings running back Darrin Nelson wouldn’t report to the Cowboys, so Dallas shipped him off to the San Diego Chargers for a fifth-round pick that they sent to Minnesota))

All these years I never knew that.

The Eric Dickerson trade to the Colts also involved the Bills getting Cornelius Bennett from the Colts.

Comment

• gzubeck
                    Ines Sainz = Jet Bait!
                    • Jan 2019
                    • Tucson, AZ
                    • Send PM

How insane is our division? Four of the top Ten teams in the entire NFL are ranked by Colin Cowherd after the free agency period.

Chiefs won the Superbowl with 10 Rookies....

"Locked, Cocked, and ready to Rock!" Jim Harbaugh

Comment

• Maniaque 6
                      French Speaking Charger Fan
                      • Jan 2019
                      • Québec city
                      • Send PM

TB 3
                      DEN 4

What the fucking year are we ?

Comment

• FoutsFan
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • Feb 2019
                        • Birmingham AL
                        • Send PM

I think Denver was a little high on there. People keep acting like the defense will be the same, but they lost one of the best defensive coaches in football. Even with the player mentioned the D will take a step back. The offense will take a couple of steps forward though. They are improved, but its not like the same team and same coaches and you add Wilson to it.

Comment

• gzubeck
                          Ines Sainz = Jet Bait!
                          • Jan 2019
                          • Tucson, AZ
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by FoutsFan View Post
                          I think Denver was a little high on there. People keep acting like the defense will be the same, but they lost one of the best defensive coaches in football. Even with the player mentioned the D will take a step back. The offense will take a couple of steps forward though. They are improved, but its not like the same team and same coaches and you add Wilson to it.
                          I think it's cowherd fantasy football time. New Coach and new QB does not mean they jump right out of the gate. Maybe they get their team together and make the playoffs as a wildcard. If Wilson is so great why did the Seahawks suck for two straight years. Herbert literally almost dragged our team into the playoffs. I would place Chiefs, Chargers and Raiders ahead of Denver and would not be surprised if they didn't make the playoffs. I can already see Cowherd backtracking on this halfway thru the season.

opcorn:
                          Chiefs won the Superbowl with 10 Rookies....

"Locked, Cocked, and ready to Rock!" Jim Harbaugh

Comment

Working...
                          X