Clear All
  • Velo
    Ride!
    • Aug 2019
    • Everywhere
    • Leave the gun, take the cannolis
    • Send PM

Originally posted by jamrock View Post

Would you trade Herbert for those picks?
    No, I don't think I would. The chances of hitting on an elite QB are too slim. What about you?

Comment

• wu-dai clan
      Smooth Operation
      • May 2017
      • Send PM

We do not play modern football.

Comment

• Boltjolt
        Dont let the PBs fool ya
        • Jun 2013
        • Henderson, NV
        • Send PM

Originally posted by wu-dai clan View Post
        Lol, WTF they raised the prices? I suppose when they see they aren't getting as many takers they will lower that.
        Last edited by Boltjolt; 04-11-2023, 07:58 AM.

Comment

• richpjr
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Jun 2013
          • Nashville
          • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post

Lol, WTF they raised the prices? I supposed when they see they aren't getting as many takers they will lower that.
          Hard to imagine the prices ever going back down. I'm sure it costs more because Google has to pay more for it than DirecTV did. My son just graduated from medical school and I was using his educational discount - $79 for the year. I will order since I moved to Nashville and it's the only way to watch Charger games without going the pirated stream route.

Comment

• jamrock
            lawyers, guns and money
            • Sep 2017
            • Send PM

Originally posted by Velo View Post

No, I don't think I would. The chances of hitting on an elite QB are too slim. What about you?
            You'd have 3 first round picks this year at 2, 12 and 21. Total of what 9 picks of the first 100 players?. Tempting

Comment

• gzubeck
              Ines Sainz = Jet Bait!
              • Jan 2019
              • Tucson, AZ
              • Send PM

Lol, WTF they raised the prices? I suppose when they see they aren't getting as many takers they will lower that.
              So the 10 games I miss as a charger fan I'll have to pay $35 per game to stream it! $349 is a bit much. Maybe they should have a setup to stream your favorite team for $175.
              Chiefs won the Superbowl with 10 Rookies....

"Locked, Cocked, and ready to Rock!" Jim Harbaugh

Comment

• Velo
                Ride!
                • Aug 2019
                • Everywhere
                • Send PM

I've been streaming games for free for years now. The quality and reliability of these streams has improved every year. I use a VPN so nobody can track my IP address. I also have very good virus protection (Norton). I've never had an issue with malware being downloaded on to my computer. Norton stops all that. I use a laptop. Sometimes I will watch the game on my laptop, or if I want I can stream from laptop to my TV via a HDMI cable. The streaming sites I use were all posted in the game day threads on this forum at some point.

With easy access to free streaming, I don't know why anybody would pay these prices for Sunday Ticket.

Comment

• Velo
                  Ride!
                  • Aug 2019
                  • Everywhere
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by jamrock View Post

You'd have 3 first round picks this year at 2, 12 and 21. Total of what 9 picks of the first 100 players?. Tempting
                  If there were a QB in the draft that was a can't miss prospect like Joe Burrow, I might consider it. But there are no QBs like Burrow in this draft and I wouldn't trade a generational talent like Herbert to take a chance on Stroud or Young.

Comment

• Boltjolt
                    Dont let the PBs fool ya
                    • Jun 2013
                    • Henderson, NV
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by Velo View Post

I've been streaming games for free for years now. The quality and reliability of these streams has improved every year. I use a VPN so nobody can track my IP address. I also have very good virus protection (Norton). I've never had an issue with malware being downloaded on to my computer. Norton stops all that. I use a laptop. Sometimes I will watch the game on my laptop, or if I want I can stream from laptop to my TV via a HDMI cable. The streaming sites I use were all posted in the game day threads on this forum at some point.

With easy access to free streaming, I don't know why anybody would pay these prices for Sunday Ticket.
                    I've never purchased Sunday Ticket. Just amazed they raised it so much.

I use a IPTV service I use in my FireTV boxes and I get all NFL, MLB , NBA (but don't watch NBA) current movies, Netflix,.... anything I want.
                    I pay $89 every 6 months.

Comment

• ghost
                      The Rise of Kellen Moore
                      • Jun 2013
                      • Send PM

I know there are some Shane Steichen fans here that might appreciate this.

Comment

• jamrock
                        lawyers, guns and money
                        • Sep 2017
                        • Send PM

$5.6B bid for the Commanders apparently not enough and Tilman Fertitta says he’s drawing a line in the sand at that price and won’t go to $6B

Comment

• wu-dai clan
                          Smooth Operation
                          • May 2017
                          • Send PM

"The separation is in the preparation."

And...

Who TF is Tilman Fertitta ?
                          We do not play modern football.

Comment

Working...
                          X