• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Boltnut
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Feb 2019
    • Send PM

Originally posted by chargeroo View Post

He wasn't found innocent in court - he wasn't even tried because they couldn't find any evidence to back her claim. If there was no evidence, he shouldn't be blackballed for simply being accused.

Sign him up and let's go play some football!
    100% true. There shouldn't be any need for a counter-suit, either.
    The NFL has blackballed players for far less. Hopefully he never took a knee...

Comment

• Boltnut
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Feb 2019
      • Send PM

Originally posted by Lefty2SLO View Post

100% agree, and I also have a very low tolerance for stupid . . . . . . . . . of any kind, despite all of the woke management seminars I've been required to attend over the years. I guess it just didn't take . . . . . . . .
      Woke is an adjective derived from African-American Vernacular English (AAVE) meaning "alert to racial prejudice and discrimination".
      Maybe if there weren't so many stupid people... there wouldn't be a need for woke management seminars.
      Kind of a chicken/egg thing...

Comment

• Lefty2SLO
        Moderate Skeptic
        • May 2022
        • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltnut View Post

Maybe if there weren't so many stupid people... there wouldn't be a need for woke management seminars.
        Kind of a chicken/egg thing...
        Subscribed . . . . . . . . .

Comment

• 21&500
          Bolt Spit-Baller
          • Sep 2018
          • A Whale's Vajayjay
          • CMB refugee
          • Send PM

Idk if any of the above is true, but its very plausible.
          the playboy mansion isn't what I'd imagine as a very regulated environment. Money, power and the ability to avoid legal and natural consequences is exactly why you build a place like this. My bias at least.
          I've learned long ago that even the best of us men are capable of the worst of us.
          hoping those are some exaggerations of a twisted mind rather than real observations.
          Chargers vs. Everyone

Comment

• Boltjolt
            Dont let the PBs fool ya
            • Jun 2013
            • Henderson, NV
            • Send PM

From the captain...

Nobody labels themselves a "ho" That's a derogatory label of your choice.
            Character is an issue with this club. Just don't be too disappointed if the Chargers don't sign the Punt God.

I'm not defending the girl... she is obviously misguided.
            But I'm also not defending a guy for super bad decisions.

Having unprotected sex with a promiscuous stranger (directly after taking a piss, no less) is a bad decision in so many ways.
            There were plenty of other guys at the party that declined such a generous offer... the future draft pick should have been one of them.
            If a high school girl threw Matty for a loop... wait until he sees the sophistication of the A-list...

He is no hero in this.

And i don't expect us to sign him but with them refusing to charge him because of no evidence, I wouldnt be against it. Somebody will though. I like Scotts hang time on his punts but he has no distance to speak of.

And are you saying you have never had sex with a girl you just met? No one nighters?

Were you a 40 year old virgin? Lol

Comment

• Hadl2Alworth
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Oct 2017
              • Send PM

Originally posted by 21&500 View Post
              the playboy mansion isn't what I'd imagine as a very regulated environment. Money, power and the ability to avoid legal and natural consequences is exactly why you build a place like this. My bias at least.
              I've learned long ago that even the best of us men are capable of the worst of us.
              hoping those are some exaggerations of a twisted mind rather than real observations.
              Hefner owned the police back then. It's not hard to see how.

Comment

• Boltnut
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Feb 2019
                • Send PM

"Alert to racial prejudice and discrimination" used to have a different name... we used to call it "The Golden Rule"

Comment

• Boltnut
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Feb 2019
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post
                  He is no hero in this.

And i don't expect us to sign him but with them refusing to charge him because of no evidence, I wouldnt be against it. Somebody will though. I like Scotts hang time on his punts but he has no distance to speak of.

And are you saying you have never had sex with a girl you just met? No one nighters?

Were you a 40 year old virgin? Lol
                  No evidence...? Or not enough to charge him with...? There's a big difference. We're acting as if we personally watched the videos. We're acting as if we know all of the details... did you read the 200-page report... or did you just allude to selectively leaked sound-bites...? DA's don't try cases unless they're nearly sure of the outcome. Very few sexual assault cases go to trial. Either that's a lot of ladies lying... or DA's are hesitant. In this case it "sounds-as-if" he's innocent (in a legal sense).

I hope Matt Araiza gets his shit straight.

As to my personal sex life... I'm not a kiss-and-tell kind of guy. I actually think it's a little creepy that you would ask...
                  I can tell you that I've never had random, un-protected sex with a minor shortly after urinating on the backyard. Call me old-fashioned...LOL!

Are you "that guy"...? LOL! Everybody knows "that guy". Every kegger has "that guy". We just never worshipped him... even if he was the Punt God. Most of our parties we never even invited the punter. Usually, the punter stayed home on Friday night... practicing his "writhing in pain" routine... getting ready for the soccer season.

Comment

• Hadl2Alworth
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Oct 2017
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by 21&500 View Post
                    I wish you could watch the 12-part series. It's only available on Amazon or Youtube for a fee as far as I know. There were two additional parts (#11 and 12) in March. Those two parts were more of a conversational style rather than documentary.

Comment

• Boltjolt
                      Dont let the PBs fool ya
                      • Jun 2013
                      • Henderson, NV
                      • Send PM

No evidence...? Or not enough to charge him with...? There's a big difference. We're acting as if we personally watched the videos. We're acting as if we know all of the details... did you read the 200-page report... or did you just allude to selectively leaked sound-bites...? DA's don't try cases unless they're nearly sure of the outcome. Very few sexual assault cases go to trial. Either that's a lot of ladies lying... or DA's are hesitant. In this case it "sounds-as-if" he's innocent (in a legal sense).

I hope Matt Araiza gets his shit straight.

As to my personal sex life... I'm not a kiss-and-tell kind of guy. I actually think it's a little creepy that you would ask...
                      I can tell you that I've never had random, un-protected sex with a minor shortly after urinating on the backyard. Call me old-fashioned...LOL!

Are you "that guy"...? LOL! Everybody knows "that guy". Every kegger has "that guy". We just never worshipped him... even if he was the Punt God. Most of our parties we never even invited the punter. Usually, the punter stayed home on Friday night... practicing his "writhing in pain" routine... getting ready for the soccer season.
                      Creepy? Please. Just find some comments weird.
                      I was never that guy but I'd assume most everyone has had a one nighter. It's certainly not uncommon.
                      Someone will sign him and I'm sure this will be a lesson for him going forward.

Everybody is different. I don't think a player testing positive for weed is a big deal. Some think it's a bad thing.
                      Never heard of a person who is high beating their spouse or driving too fast and killing someone or being violent.

Comment

• Boltnut
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • Feb 2019
                        • Send PM

Speaking of DA's...

Last Monday I was called in for jury duty... a Federal case. A real slam dunk no doubter.

After watching a mandatory video on bias, we were given our jury assignments.
                        It took the prosecuting DA about 10 seconds (with zero questions) to throw me (and my UC Santa Cruz Banana Slugs shirt) out of the Juror #9 seat. LOL! Apparently, he didn't watch the bias video... LOL!

It's all right... I wasn't in the mood to throw granny in the slammer. And with multiple kilos of meth and heroin strapped to the bottom of her clunker... I would have been obligated to do it! The DA made sure that everyone with a Masters Degree went home early. Maybe the DA was worried us over-educated types may not understand the difference between direct evidence and circumstantial evidence (even though they sure did spend a lot of time 'splain' it to the others). I guess that's why I wore my Banana Slugs T-Shirt in the first place...

I didn't take it personally... as I was in good company. Juror #6 was a young grad student that did herself in by stating that she considered "the defendant innocent until proven guilty". Teachers, librarians, programmers... all laid waste. In the end, it was an odd assortment of individuals...

Like I said, it was a real slam-dunk-no-brainer case, anyways.

Comment

• Boltnut
                          Registered Charger Fan
                          • Feb 2019
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post

Creepy? Please. Just find some comments weird.
                          I was never that guy but I'd assume most everyone has had a one nighter. It's certainly not uncommon.
                          Someone will sign him and I'm sure this will be a lesson for him going forward.

Everybody is different. I don't think a player testing positive for weed is a big deal. Some think it's a bad thing.
                          Never heard of a person who is high beating their spouse or driving too fast and killing someone or being violent.
                          I bet it was the word "promiscuous" that threw you off...
                          I get it... you prefer "Ho". You've made that very clear.

I remember getting bashed for liking Cam Robinson back in the day...
                          Pot-head, this...
                          Criminal, that...
                          Character issues...
                          Personal decisions...

Ironic shit, right there.

Comment

Working...
                          X