• Show
Clear All
  • dmac_bolt
    Day Tripper
    • May 2019
    • North of the Lagoon
    • Send PM

Originally posted by Heatmiser View Post

First of all, pro bowl is such a joke. But Tucker is in the AFC. No one is better. And I think Buttker is right there, too. I think Dicker is alternate so he will be pro bowl if ravens go to Super Bowl. Staley hurt Dicker’s numbers since he never thought a FG was a good call.

To validate my first point…why is Joey Bosa an alternate? He played what, 6 games? And James is an alternate after a very poor season for him.

Mack deserves it. So does Allen, albeit he missed the last quarter of the season. There are no other pro bowlers on this team.

TG
    Dicker was better in 2023. In fact, Dicker was the best in the NFL,both conf, in 2023. Just fact. What you point to is the obvious bias that PB tends to be more of a lifetime achievement recognition than relative to the actual season in play. Tucker is a great kicker, no doubt - but Dicker was better this year. Tucker actually had an off year, only 86% FGs this year.

joey mentioned in the same sentence as PB is a joke, for sure. #51 in the league in sacks lol…

James alternate must have Velo washing his sheets …

“Less is more? NO NO NO - MORE is MORE!”

Comment

• victoriaboltfan
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Jan 2019
      • victoria b.c.
      • Send PM

Originally posted by dmac_bolt View Post

Dicker was better in 2023. In fact, Dicker was the best in the NFL,both conf, in 2023. Just fact. What you point to is the obvious bias that PB tends to be more of a lifetime achievement recognition than relative to the actual season in play. Tucker is a great kicker, no doubt - but Dicker was better this year. Tucker actually had an off year, only 86% FGs this year.

joey mentioned in the same sentence as PB is a joke, for sure. #51 in the league in sacks lol…

The kicker for Dallas went 35 /35 in fgs

Comment

• Lefty2SLO
        Moderate Skeptic
        • May 2022
        • Send PM

Originally posted by dmac_bolt View Post

I thought the Pro Bowl was the 'be all' indicator of a players quality?? (ducking quickly ) I'll need to go back to last summers DJ chain to refresh my memory . . . . . . . . . . (JK - couldn't resist though)

Comment

• Boltjolt
          Dont let the PBs fool ya
          • Jun 2013
          • Henderson, NV
          • Send PM

Originally posted by Velo View Post
          Puka Nacua:

First position was left tackle.

Graded extremely low on Next Gen Stats athleticism scale at the Combine.

Ran a 4.57 40, but during one YAC run was clocked at the 6th fastest of any player in 2023, proving that track speed does not necessarily indicate game speed.

How Did So Many Teams Get It WRONG About Rookie of the Year, Puka Nacua?
          Exactly why ive said a 40 time doesnt mean a lot and 4.5- 4.55 is fast enough. And why ive said MW IS indeed a deep threat while running a 4.54 40....and we have seen him burn CBs deep. Got to admit i didnt even know who Puca was. Didnt watch any BYU didnt lok at any of his tape but it isnt my job to know these guys. I not a professional scout.....and some of ours arent very professional either lol.

Comment

• Velo
            Ride!
            • Aug 2019
            • Everywhere
            • Leave the gun, take the cannolis
            • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post
            And why ive said MW IS indeed a deep threat while running a 4.54 40....and we have seen him burn CBs deep.
            Mike W is definitely one of those guys is faster than his game speed, as evidenced by this play.

Comment

• jubei
              Vagabond Ninja
              • Feb 2019
              • Send PM

I cant believe he's still in the league and there are teams still giving him a chance. He's out yet again. He's gonna retire with scar tissue all over the place and wont be able to move.
              49ers CB Jason Verrett took an awkward fall in practice Thursday and an MRI revealed a torn rotator cuff that will require season-ending surgery.

Comment

• Bolt-O
                Administrator
                • Jun 2013
                • Send PM

Originally posted by jubei View Post
                I cant believe he's still in the league and there are teams still giving him a chance. He's out yet again. He's gonna retire with scar tissue all over the place and wont be able to move.
                He only played for the Chargers and Niners, Texans did have him on the practice squad, but Niners signed him, activated him, and now he's done again. He must really need the cash, but should just shut it down.

Comment

• Lefty2SLO
                  Moderate Skeptic
                  • May 2022
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by jubei View Post
                  Got to give the guy credit . . . . . . . . .but c'mon man - call it already before you break your neck or something else equally critical.

'The force is strong with this one', but unfortunately the body is not . . . . . . . .

Comment

• Formula 21
                    The Future is Now
                    • Jun 2013
                    • Republic of San Diego
                    • Send PM

Melvin Gordon for the fumble. No way in hell do I not cut him after today’s game.
                    Now, if you excuse me, I have some Charger memories to suppress.
                    The Wasted Decade is done.
                    Build Back Better.

Comment

• 21&500
                      Bolt Spit-Baller
                      • Sep 2018
                      • A Whale's Vajayjay
                      • CMB refugee
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by Formula 21 View Post
                      Melvin Gordon for the fumble. No way in hell do I not cut him after today’s game.
                      Death, taxes, MG3 fumble.
                      P1. Block Destruction - Ogbonnia
                      P2. Shocking Effort - Eboigbe
                      P3. Ball Disruption - Ford
                      P4. Obnoxious Communication - Henley

Comment

• jamrock
                        lawyers, guns and money
                        • Sep 2017
                        • Send PM

Jason McCourty tweet:

Kyle Van Noy 32 yrs old finished the season with 9 sacks in 14 games

Jadeveon Clowney 30 yrs finished with 9.5 sacks

Veteran players who didn’t make waves when they signed but have been a huge part of an elite Ravens defense!

Comment

• Boltjolt
                          Dont let the PBs fool ya
                          • Jun 2013
                          • Henderson, NV
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by jamrock View Post
                          Jason McCourty tweet:

Kyle Van Noy 32 yrs old finished the season with 9 sacks in 14 games

Jadeveon Clowney 30 yrs finished with 9.5 sacks

Veteran players who didn’t make waves when they signed but have been a huge part of an elite Ravens defense!
                          That ties a career high for Clowney. He has never had double digit sack totals. Always over rated imo for what he was always asking for money wise but them Ravens got some good coaches.

Comment

Working...
                          X