• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Heatmiser
    BetterToday ThanYesterday
    • Jun 2013
    • Send PM

Well, Ben Roethlesburger was so bad in this space the Steelers hired off duty PA state troopers to go with him when he went out. And he STILL went into a bathroom and raped a girl even while they were baby sitting him. But other than a little bad press, all was forgiven and forgotten by the law, the NFL and the fans. These guys are young, entitled, stupid and have rich and powerful people cleaning up after them all the time. So I understand the Watson stuff might be true. But the timing and the number of accusers just feels off.

Antonio Brown did something very similar.
    Kobe Bryant did something very similar.
    There are myriad others too.

TG
    Like, how am I a traitor? Your team are traitors.

Comment

• 21&500
      Bolt Spit-Baller
      • Sep 2018
      • A Whale's Vajayjay
      • CMB refugee
      • Send PM

Originally posted by Heatmiser View Post
      Well, Ben Roethlesburger was so bad in this space the Steelers hired off duty PA state troopers to go with him when he went out. And he STILL went into a bathroom and raped a girl even while they were baby sitting him. But other than a little bad press, all was forgiven and forgotten by the law, the NFL and the fans. These guys are young, entitled, stupid and have rich and powerful people cleaning up after them all the time. So I understand the Watson stuff might be true. But the timing and the number of accusers just feels off.

TG
      Steeler fans are “hardcore,” they can overlook ANYTHING
      2024: Far From Over

Comment

• AK47
        Registered Charger Fan
        • May 2019
        • Send PM

Originally posted by Heatmiser View Post
        So I understand the Watson stuff might be true. But the timing and the number of accusers just feels off.

TG
        16 lawsuits now. The number feels off but......lets step back for a moment here. A young multi-millionaire famous dude has massage sessions in the accusers' home. Mind you your body nets you millions and you have access to the best body treatment centers in the U.S. 16 accusers so what 20+ home visits maybe. No witnesses. That right there is already a major fail. At least 1 accuser claims to have received texts of DW apologizing which I know doesn't hold much weight in court. I'll stop right there since its purely speculative pending a complete investigation.

Indirect personal experience: I know of 1 person whom is a female masseuse. Due to public stigma a few men would schedule appoints thinking of sexual exploitation. Not all but a few. So when a dude later in the session exposes himself or makes advances and gets angry due to his incorrect thinking of how the session should be, said friend actually warns them to leave. Keep in mind she doesn't simply call the cops of press charges. Restraining order probably. Keep in mind these are extreme cases. Mostly its the "happy ending" type comments and in this profession they (professional masseuses) are stern to jokingly jab back its illegal and lets not get cops involved lol. But wait that's harassement and no charges or police called!! Why I thought to myself? I think its the public stigma which even legit masseuse's understand is a product from other masseuse's offering "other things". If you don't like it find a different career. Otherwise roll with the punches. Blew my mind but made sense Like any other career/industry they have their own community that looks out for another and they point out dudes that get flagged. Overstepping too much over too many people.

So when I hear people comment "why didn't they call the cops 1 year ago"......they simply do not understood that other world. In the street people threaten to kill other people. Do they press charges lol? Not always. They probably should!! On the football field? How about in a church. I seen that happen...again not always! Think about it. Sexual jabs in a profession with grey area. Charges? lol. Not always.

Comment

• Eurobolt
          *** Jim Harbaugh ***
          • Sep 2018
          • Send PM

Originally posted by AK47 View Post
          ... Do they press chargers lol?
          Always dude our OL sucks bad.

I am sorry I just had to.

Comment

• jamrock
            lawyers, guns and money
            • Sep 2017
            • Send PM

Originally posted by AK47 View Post

16 lawsuits now. The number feels off but......lets step back for a moment here. A young multi-millionaire famous dude has massage sessions in the accusers' home. Mind you your body nets you millions and you have access to the best body treatment centers in the U.S. 16 accusers so what 20+ home visits maybe. No witnesses. That right there is already a major fail. At least 1 accuser claims to have received texts of DW apologizing which I know doesn't hold much weight in court. I'll stop right there since its purely speculative pending a complete investigation.

Indirect personal experience: I know of 1 person whom is a female masseuse. Due to public stigma a few men would schedule appoints thinking of sexual exploitation. Not all but a few. So when a dude later in the session exposes himself or makes advances and gets angry due to his incorrect thinking of how the session should be, said friend actually warns them to leave. Keep in mind she doesn't simply call the cops of press charges. Restraining order probably. Keep in mind these are extreme cases. Mostly its the "happy ending" type comments and in this profession they (professional masseuses) are stern to jokingly jab back its illegal and lets not get cops involved lol. But wait that's harassement and no charges or police called!! Why I thought to myself? I think its the public stigma which even legit masseuse's understand is a product from other masseuse's offering "other things". If you don't like it find a different career. Otherwise roll with the punches. Blew my mind but made sense Like any other career/industry they have their own community that looks out for another and they point out dudes that get flagged. Overstepping too much over too many people.

So when I hear people comment "why didn't they call the cops 1 year ago"......they simply do not understood that other world. In the street people threaten to kill other people. Do they press charges lol? Not always. They probably should!! On the football field? How about in a church. I seen that happen...again not always! Think about it. Sexual jabs in a profession with grey area. Charges? lol. Not always.

Aren't these cases all being filed by 1 attorney? Wasn't the attorney a former neighbor of the Texans owner? Didn't the attorney originally offer to settle the suits for $600,000? I've seen all those things mentioned in different places.

Watson has impeccable character before any of this. Watson then says he doesn't want to play for the Texans. Within a month these allegations start coming fast and furious. It's a weird sequence of events.

Comment

• 21&500
              Bolt Spit-Baller
              • Sep 2018
              • A Whale's Vajayjay
              • CMB refugee
              • Send PM

Originally posted by jamrock View Post

Aren't these cases all being filed by 1 attorney? Wasn't the attorney a former neighbor of the Texans owner? Didn't the attorney originally offer to settle the suits for $600,000? I've seen all those things mentioned in different places.

Watson has impeccable character before any of this. Watson then says he doesn't want to play for the Texans. Within a month these allegations start coming fast and furious. It's a weird sequence of events.
              Not in my book, documented thoroughly in previous posts.
              but yes, weird sequence indeed.
              2024: Far From Over

Comment

• jamrock
                lawyers, guns and money
                • Sep 2017
                • Send PM

Originally posted by 21&500 View Post

Must have missed it. I don’t follow him closely but all I heard up to now was positive

Comment

• ghost
                  The Rise of Kellen Moore
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Send PM

Ryan's story about Alex Spanos and Bob Hope made me just roar. He's also a natural at this.

Comment

• gzubeck
                    Ines Sainz = Jet Bait!
                    • Jan 2019
                    • Tucson, AZ
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by ghost View Post

Ryan's story about Alex Spanos and Bob Hope made me just roar. He's also a natural at this.
                    He's the next Bob Uecker!

:beer:
                    Chiefs won the Superbowl with 10 Rookies....

"Locked, Cocked, and ready to Rock!" Jim Harbaugh

Comment

• ghost
                      The Rise of Kellen Moore
                      • Jun 2013
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by gzubeck View Post

He's the next Bob Uecker!

:beer:

Heard Bob tell this joke on Johnny Carson 40 years ago.

Comment

• Topcat
                        AKA "Pollcat"
                        • Jan 2019
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by 21&500 View Post

Maybe the Texans were aware of Watson's issues, warned him, but kept it quiet. Then when he publicly announces he wants out, they (or someone in the office with an ax to grind) leak out the details of Massagegate...

Comment

• Leslie Grossman
                          Registered Charger Fan
                          • Nov 2020
                          • Oklahoma
                          • Send PM

The only thing I remember close to this was Favre texting the dick pic to Jets employee Jen Sturger. Fascinating stuff Topcat, lol.

Comment

Working...
                          X