• Show
Clear All
  • dmac_bolt
    Day Tripper
    • May 2019
    • North of the Lagoon
    • Send PM

Originally posted by CivilBolt View Post

I think people will stop talking about him the moment he stops being a diva and telling the world how he wants to prove this and that and just let his play do the talking :2cents:
    How many other NFL divas did you post about today? Or, I dunno, is he the only one?
    “Less is more? NO NO NO - MORE is MORE!”

Comment

• CivilBolt
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Nov 2019
      • Send PM

Originally posted by dmac_bolt View Post

How many other NFL divas did you post about today? Or, I dunno, is he the only one?
      Just him. Regarding NFL divas, you’re right there’s a bunch of them out there. MG just seems to hit the right buttons to get himself on top.

Comment

• equivocation
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Apr 2021
        • Send PM

Sure glad he held out. He'd be the third highest paid RB and 2019 would have gone different and the 2020 draft would have gone different.

Gordon. Stealth franchise hero.

Comment

• MagicMamba88
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Sep 2019
          • Send PM

Last edited by MagicMamba88; 05-24-2021, 04:29 PM.

Comment

• Topcat
            AKA "Pollcat"
            • Jan 2019
            • Send PM

Originally posted by equivocation View Post
            Sure glad he held out. He'd be the third highest paid RB and 2019 would have gone different and the 2020 draft would have gone different.

Gordon. Stealth franchise hero.
            Yep...not paying Moaning Mel the bank he was demanding, allowed us, at least in part, to extend the deals of truly elite players like Bosa and KA...
            Last edited by Topcat; 05-25-2021, 09:41 AM.

Comment

• 21&500
              Bolt Spit-Baller
              • Sep 2018
              • A Whale's Vajayjay
              • CMB refugee
              • Send PM

Tebow 2 TDs 0 drops in Jags OTAs so far
              looks yolked
              G-Ro knows.

Comment

• Ghost of Quacksaw
                Beef Before Gazelles
                • May 2021
                • Send PM

According to *this* article, the price tag for the Broncos' attempts to acquire Aaron Rodgers STARTS at three #1 picks, plus Bradley Chubb.

Bold predictions for 2021 NFL season: Aaron Rodgers lifts Broncos, Julio Jones fuels Titans

I'm not really wanting to see Aaron Rodgers in the AFC West, but at THAT expense, the Broncos could be held back for years.
                Last edited by Ghost of Quacksaw; 05-30-2021, 01:30 PM.

Comment

• Formula 21
                  The Future is Now
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Republic of San Diego
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by 21&500 View Post
                  Tebow 2 TDs 0 drops in Jags OTAs so far
                  looks yolked
                  And he hasn’t been hit by a LB yet either.
                  Now, if you excuse me, I have some Charger memories to suppress.
                  The Wasted Decade is done.
                  Build Back Better.

Comment

• CivilBolt
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Nov 2019
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by Formula 21 View Post

And he hasn’t been hit by a LB yet either.
                    Yup way too early. It is easy to catch a football when you’re in shorts and there’s no contact. Let’s see how he does when the pads come on and the players are running around close to full speed.

Comment

• Ghost of Quacksaw
                      Beef Before Gazelles
                      • May 2021
                      • Send PM

Yup way too early. It is easy to catch a football when you’re in shorts and there’s no contact. Let’s see how he does when the pads come on and the players are running around close to full speed.
                      You know what? IMO, Tim Tebow may turn out to be a roster-worthy TE, a guy with the skill set to do some atypical things for the TE position.

But, if so? It just means he was a decade late to the game in figuring out that QB wasn't a viable NFL option for him. That he squandered a decade of his athletic life to the pursuit of what was, for him, unattainable.

I apologize. What I said, above? That was FAR more rational and professionally expressed than my mentor, Quacksaw, would have put it.

My apologies, again . Eyyyyyyye strive to express myself more obnoxiously in the future. You know... unnecessary bombasticity and pompousness!

<sniff> Bring \s a tear to mv eye, just thinking about it!

Comment

• CivilBolt
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • Nov 2019
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by Ghost of Quacksaw View Post
                        According to *this* article, the price tag for the Broncos' attempts to acquire Aaron Rodgers STARTS at three #1 picks, plus Bradley Chubb.

Bold predictions for 2021 NFL season: Aaron Rodgers lifts Broncos, Julio Jones fuels Titans

I'm not really wanting to see Aaron Rodgers in the AFC West, but at THAT expense, the Broncos could be held back you years.
                        Wow that is the definition of selling the farm and then some. Horseface is probably reminiscing the years they had Manning.

Comment

• Ghost of Quacksaw
                          Beef Before Gazelles
                          • May 2021
                          • Send PM

Wow that is the definition of selling the farm and then some. Horseface is probably reminiscing the years they had Manning.
                          Yup, it would be an All-In gamble, that would necessitate every draft choice from 2020 forward working out brilliantly. Frankly? I don't see it.

Comment

Working...
                          X