Originally posted by Fouts2herbert View Post

Carr didn’t play, stidham started
    Oh,...ok...yes it was a bad call lol.

Comment

• Fouts2herbert
      Charger Fan since 1978
      • Sep 2021
      • Send PM

Carr, adams, hunter, waller, and miller were the only raiders that didn’t play tonight. I was pretty surprised to see jacobs carry it so many times. Very patriot like from mcdanals.
      "The author assumes no responsibility or liability for any errors or omissions in the content of this post. The information contained in this post is provided on an "as is" basis with no guarantees of completeness, accuracy, usefulness or timeliness..."​​

Comment

• Fouts2herbert
        Charger Fan since 1978
        • Sep 2021
        • Send PM

Collingsworth was tearing into T-billy tonight, talked about how T-billy flashes but can’t finish plays. Then he dogged him for a sideline catch where he didn’t drag his foot but turned out he had both feet in bounds, LOL!
        "The author assumes no responsibility or liability for any errors or omissions in the content of this post. The information contained in this post is provided on an "as is" basis with no guarantees of completeness, accuracy, usefulness or timeliness..."​​

Comment

• Boltjolt
          Dont let the PBs fool ya
          • Jun 2013
          • Henderson, NV
          • Send PM

Carr, adams, hunter, waller, and miller were the only raiders that didn’t play tonight. I was pretty surprised to see jacobs carry it so many times. Very patriot like from mcdanals.
          I guess that's why I assume Carr was playing cuz I saw Jacobs in there. Just goes to show I was half-assed watching it.
          I did turn it off before it was over.

Comment

• beachcomber
            & ramblin' man
            • Jan 2019
            • Send PM

Would def trade for Jenkins.

don't think there are too many NFL DE/EDs that would be licking their proverbial chops @the chance to go up against Teven Jenkins.

not sure that Telesco isn't married to Pips 'n Storm and that it'd take a Spanos/Staley intervention of sorts for the LAC to go in that direction.

one catch/caveat.... do not play him next to Zion.... move Johnson to LG and put Feiler in @RG next to Jenkins.

neither Pips nor Storm are NFL starters, and not overly certain they are backups either, 'specially when someone like Salyer is sitting there for the taking/making/baking.

also think that matching him/Jenkins up against Joey would be a good/great matchup and prolly good for the both of them, as peoples/persons and players.

Jenkins' situation sorta reminds me of Carl Nicks, who got a bad rap during the draft coz he had a mind of his own/was an independent thinker.

for a sixth rounder, the one that Telesco shoulda never traded for in the first place, and just drafted the two seventh rounders we gave away.... Tom should just trade it again and turn it in to a second rounder.
            5/11 Fuaga, 37 Kamari Lassiter, 40 Sinnott, 67 Bralen Trice, 69 Cedric Gray, 105 Jaylen Wright, 110 Braelon Allen, 140 Joe Milton, 181 Khristian Boyd, Tylan Grable, 225 Daijun Edwards, 253 Miyan Williams

Comment

• Ghost of Quacksaw
              Beef Before Gazelles
              • May 2021
              • Send PM

So... Is Trevor Penning showing signs of being another Richie Incognito?

Comment

• Bolt-O
                Administrator
                • Jun 2013
                • Send PM

Originally posted by Ghost of Quacksaw View Post
                So... Is Trevor Penning showing signs of being another Richie Incognito?
                Incognito was a good player. Penning (and other rookies) have to show up in games. I'm still glad Zion was the pick.

Comment

• Bolt-O
                  Administrator
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Send PM

On the game yesterday... the HOF game is probably the worst game to project from, but it looks like the Jags have a long way to go, even with a Superbowl winning coach. Lawrence might be the real deal, but I don't think he'll be vastly better once the season starts, but I wish they played him. I have no eval on the Raiders, but it looks like McDaniels isn't going to be "Joshy".

Comment

• Ghost of Quacksaw
                    Beef Before Gazelles
                    • May 2021
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by Bolt-O View Post

Incognito was a good player. Penning (and other rookies) have to show up in games. I'm still glad Zion was the pick.
                    Good player, but horrible human being. I'm ecstatic that the Bolts' pick was Zion, not Penning.

Comment

• Bolt-O
                      Administrator
                      • Jun 2013
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by Ghost of Quacksaw View Post

Good player, but horrible human being. I'm ecstatic that the Bolts' pick was Zion, not Penning.
                      No disagreement on him being a bad human, but all I've seen was he was a good teammate as well, at least on his side. I have no idea if he would have been a good fit on the Chargers though. I know Penning is a possible 'woulda coulda shoulda' for our draftniks, but Zion I think is the real deal.

Comment

• Ghost of Quacksaw
                        Beef Before Gazelles
                        • May 2021
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by Bolt-O View Post

No disagreement on him being a bad human, but all I've seen was he was a good teammate as well, at least on his side. I have no idea if he would have been a good fit on the Chargers though. I know Penning is a possible 'woulda coulda shoulda' for our draftniks, but Zion I think is the real deal.
                        In fact, the word on Zion is that he looks almost as good as Slater did last summer. Which is to say-- Zion is just as ready, not necessarily "just as good", per se. But we've seen no reason so far to second-guess the pick.

Comment

• jamrock
                          lawyers, guns and money
                          • Sep 2017
                          • Send PM

Collingsworth was tearing into T-billy tonight, talked about how T-billy flashes but can’t finish plays. Then he dogged him for a sideline catch where he didn’t drag his foot but turned out he had both feet in bounds, LOL!
                          Chain is fixin to put a horse’s head in Collingsworth’s bed

Comment

Working...
                          X