• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Topcat
    AKA "Pollcat"
    • Jan 2019
    • Send PM

Originally posted by chargeroo View Post

It's a gamble though. They've rolled the dice and now we wait to see what the dice say when they stop rolling. I'm sure glad the Bolts didn't have to take a gamble like this.
    TT has a history for usually signing high-character players...no way they would have signed Watson, if for example they didn't have Herbie...or if Herbie for some reason didn't work out...

Comment

• equivocation
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Apr 2021
      • Send PM

Originally posted by dmac_bolt View Post
      24 non-offered tugs … first, this guy gets a lot of massages. But second and bigger, I don’t get it. He’s a first round pick, starting NFL QB, heralded Superstar, richer than rich … and he forces tugs on unwilling massage workers? Why doesn’t he select one, or two, or twenty, of the dozens of eager willing very attractive young ladies who would be more than happy to participate in his celebrity?

Dude is very troubled or has zero game. But it doesn’t take game when he is who he is. This dude has troubles that transcend 24 current lawsuits. He’s missing some key bolts in his engine. More parts are going to fall off as soon as he gets back on the road imo. a massive pileup on the I-94
      His latest story is that THEY forced themselves on him.

Yeah, he's got some screws loose.

Comment

• 21&500
        Bolt Spit-Baller
        • Sep 2018
        • A Whale's Vajayjay
        • CMB refugee
        • Send PM

24 non-offered tugs … first, this guy gets a lot of massages. But second and bigger, I don’t get it. He’s a first round pick, starting NFL QB, heralded Superstar, richer than rich … and he forces tugs on unwilling massage workers? Why doesn’t he select one, or two, or twenty, of the dozens of eager willing very attractive young ladies who would be more than happy to participate in his celebrity?

Dude is very troubled or has zero game. But it doesn’t take game when he is who he is. This dude has troubles that transcend 24 current lawsuits. He’s missing some key bolts in his engine. More parts are going to fall off as soon as he gets back on the road imo. a massive pileup on the I-94
        Thats why.
        it's the absence of consent that tickles his fancy.
        Definition of a rapist.
        G-Ro knows.

Comment

• dmac_bolt
          Day Tripper
          • May 2019
          • North of the Lagoon
          • Send PM

Originally posted by 21&500 View Post

Thats why.
          it's the absence of consent that tickles his fancy.
          Definition of a rapist.
          I don’t know - but that sure would fit the story as we know it.
          “Less is more? NO NO NO - MORE is MORE!”

Comment

• Formula 21
            The Future is Now
            • Jun 2013
            • Republic of San Diego
            • Send PM

For the first time since 1984, the Denver Broncos are going to have a new owner.

According to Forbes, Rob Walton is likely going to purchase the team with a winning bid that's expected to come in at roughly $4.5 billion. Forbes did note that the winning bid hasn't yet been finalized, but it's expected to be announced as "early as this month." There's always a chance that a deal of this magnitude could fall through, but it seems highly unlikely at this point, considering Walton's wealth and vast resources.

From an official standpoint, the second round of bids won't be turned in until Monday, a source confirmed to CBS Sports NFL Insider Josina Anderson, whose source said "any notion that a favorite has emerged, or a that a figure has been finalized is categorically false.''

The Broncos have been inching closer to a sale over the past few weeks with prospective buyers visiting the team's facilities in May. Although there were four other finalists looking to buy the team, none of those finalists could come close to matching Walton's wealth. Rob, who is the son of Walmart founder Sam Walton, is worth an estimated $59.6 billion, according to Forbes.

Once the purchase is finalized, not only will Walton instantly become the NFL's richest owner, but he'll have a higher net worth than the NFL's six richest owners COMBINED. Panthers owner David Tepper currently has the highest net worth in the NFL at $16.7 billion.

Damn. I’d love to have an owner who could pay for team operations out of petty cash.
            Now, if you excuse me, I have some Charger memories to suppress.
            The Wasted Decade is done.
            Build Back Better.

Comment

• 21&500
              Bolt Spit-Baller
              • Sep 2018
              • A Whale's Vajayjay
              • CMB refugee
              • Send PM

Wow
              Wonder what this means for the rest of the AFCW
              Last edited by 21&500; 06-06-2022, 04:11 PM. Reason: Can't spell
              G-Ro knows.

Comment

• Boltjolt
                Dont let the PBs fool ya
                • Jun 2013
                • Henderson, NV
                • Send PM

Originally posted by 21&500 View Post
                Wow
                Wounder what this means for the rest of the AFCW
                Nothing...the Panthers still suck.

Comment

• Xenos
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Feb 2019
                  • Send PM

You answered your question. Guys like him are definitely troubled in the head.

Comment

• Formula 21
                    The Future is Now
                    • Jun 2013
                    • Republic of San Diego
                    • Send PM

Aaron Donald isn't retiring, and he's returning to a bank vault worth of cash.

The Los Angeles Rams restructured Donald's contract to make him the highest-paid non-quarterback in NFL history, NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport reported Monday, per a source.

No new years were added to Donald's contract, which now guarantees him $65 million over the next two seasons and $95 million through the 2024 season, Rapoport added. In all, Donald nets a $40 million raise over his previous contract, which carried a base salary of just $9.25 million into the 2022 season.
                    Build Back Better.

Comment

• Xenos
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Feb 2019
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by Formula 21 View Post
                      Aaron Donald isn't retiring, and he's returning to a bank vault worth of cash.

The Los Angeles Rams restructured Donald's contract to make him the highest-paid non-quarterback in NFL history, NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport reported Monday, per a source.

No new years were added to Donald's contract, which now guarantees him $65 million over the next two seasons and $95 million through the 2024 season, Rapoport added. In all, Donald nets a $40 million raise over his previous contract, which carried a base salary of just $9.25 million into the 2022 season.
                      Kupp is probably next. They’ll do it in a way to free up money next year.

Comment

• Formula 21
                        The Future is Now
                        • Jun 2013
                        • Republic of San Diego
                        • Send PM

I’d love to have an owner with real money
                        Build Back Better.

Comment

• equivocation
                          Registered Charger Fan
                          • Apr 2021
                          • Send PM

If I was Spanos I'd be working on a sale. No reason to have $3.5B to $4B toed up in one assest if I have no other assets.

Comment

Working...
                          X