• Show
Clear All
  • 21&500
    Bolt Spit-Baller
    • Sep 2018
    • A Whale's Vajayjay
    • CMB refugee
    • Send PM

As good as Slater is in a vacuum, no doubt he was supported by Feiler, maybe Feiler has a future in coaching.
    he can start with helping another rookie of ours this season when we draft our RG
    G-Ro knows.

Comment

• Formula 21
      The Future is Now
      • Jun 2013
      • Republic of San Diego
      • Send PM

Originally posted by Lone Bolt View Post
      Yea, typo in Bruglers...and another beat writer stalking me....I should get a footnote if we draft Zion...:whistlin:
      Fixed it.
      Now, if you excuse me, I have some Charger memories to suppress.
      The Wasted Decade is done.
      Build Back Better.

Comment

• Lone Bolt
        Oline-Tip of the Spear...
        • Feb 2019
        • McLean Illinois
        • Pipefitter Illinois State University
        • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post

Actually that has been beaches idea for months.

It's not a bad idea. I just haven't heard anyone on staff even remotely mention moving Fieler to RT til Staley gave a little hint that Fieler could possibly play elsewhere.

I just thought it wasn't going to happen and now instead of 100% thinking it won't happen, I'm at 70% it won't happen lol. But who knows.
        This is the first draft in a long time that we really could go in any direction in the first round.
        Yea...if we are being honest, my original guy was Kenyon Green...but after the process, fell in love with Zion, who actually slipped down boards into our range, despite looking really good, due to the edge and dt's and dbs and others also looking good...nobody loves the IOL...

In the end, I probably predict another player...I think the most likely route is defensive back (Stingley, McDuffie, Hill) WR (Olave, JW)...but until we get closer, I'm gonna have fun, and put all kinds of options out there.
        The TPB makes plans....And Jim Harbaugh laughs...

Final prediction: Latham OT, Colson LB, Sainristil CB, Rice WR, Zinter OG, Nourzad OC, MacLachlan TE, Vidal RB, Lovett DT

Comment

• Fouts2herbert
          Charger Fan since 1978
          • Sep 2021
          • Send PM

Originally posted by Lone Bolt View Post

Yea...if we are being honest, my original guy was Kenyon Green...but after the process, fell in love with Zion, who actually slipped down boards into our range, despite looking really good, due to the edge and dt's and dbs and others also looking good...nobody loves the IOL...

In the end, I probably predict another player...I think the most likely route is defensive back (Stingley, McDuffie, Hill) WR (Olave, JW)...but until we get closer, I'm gonna have fun, and put all kinds of options out there.

zion johnson has been my choice at 17 since the senior bowl and the combine only confirmed it. Last year had Slater been gone by 13 I suspect the chargers might’ve drafted alijah vera-tucker instead of darrisaw and now this year I have a higher grade on Zion than I did on vera-tucker. The jets traded up to get vera-tucker at #14 last year so zion might go earlier than we think, green would be a nice consolation prize if he’s still there but I definitely prefer zion…
          "The author assumes no responsibility or liability for any errors or omissions in the content of this post. The information contained in this post is provided on an "as is" basis with no guarantees of completeness, accuracy, usefulness or timeliness..."​​

Comment

• beachcomber
            & ramblin' man
            • Jan 2019
            • Send PM

Originally posted by Fouts2herbert View Post

zion johnson has been my choice at 17 since the senior bowl and the combine only confirmed it. Last year had Slater been gone by 13 I suspect the chargers might’ve drafted alijah vera-tucker instead of darrisaw and now this year I have a higher grade on Zion than I did on vera-tucker. The jets traded up to get vera-tucker at #14 last year so zion might go earlier than we think, green would be a nice consolation prize if he’s still there but I definitely prefer zion…
            jftr.... think I had my Zion flag raised 'round the end of summer or so last year.... would be pretty amazing left side of the line for the next ten or so years,
            RT Taliese Fuaga, DT Jer'Zhan Newton, NT T'Vondre Sweat, LB Cedric Gray, TE Ben Sinnott, RB Daijun Edwards, FS Cole Bishop, QB Joe Milton

Comment

• beachcomber
              & ramblin' man
              • Jan 2019
              • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post

Actually that has been beaches idea for months.

It's not a bad idea. I just haven't heard anyone on staff even remotely mention moving Fieler to RT til Staley gave a little hint that Fieler could possibly play elsewhere.

I just thought it wasn't going to happen and now instead of 100% thinking it won't happen, I'm at 70% it won't happen lol. But who knows.
              This is the first draft in a long time that we really could go in any direction in the first round.
              there's only one gaping hole on the roster, and despite plenty o' peoples here giving Telesco credit for drafting bpa round one, truth is he most always fills his most pressing need >> still Oline.
              RT Taliese Fuaga, DT Jer'Zhan Newton, NT T'Vondre Sweat, LB Cedric Gray, TE Ben Sinnott, RB Daijun Edwards, FS Cole Bishop, QB Joe Milton

Comment

• Fouts2herbert
                Charger Fan since 1978
                • Sep 2021
                • Send PM

Originally posted by beachcomber View Post

jftr.... think I had my Zion flag raised 'round the end of summer or so last year.... would be pretty amazing left side of the line for the next ten or so years,
                instant starter and potentially instant impact starter like not on par with slater perhaps but I could see him becoming a perennial probowl type player.
                "The author assumes no responsibility or liability for any errors or omissions in the content of this post. The information contained in this post is provided on an "as is" basis with no guarantees of completeness, accuracy, usefulness or timeliness..."​​

Comment

• Formula 21
                  The Future is Now
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Republic of San Diego
                  • Send PM

Melvin Gordon could have a new NFL team soon. The former Wisconsin standout is in discussions with the Baltimore Ravens, according to Ian Rapoport. Gordon played for the Denver Broncos over the past two seasons after beginning his career with the San Diego/Los Angeles Chargers.

“Free agent RB Melvin Gordon, the top player available at his position, is in discussions with the Ravens on a potential deal, source said,” Rapoport wrote on Twitter. “The Broncos starter is a person of interest in Baltimore, which still has a need at RB.”
                  Now, if you excuse me, I have some Charger memories to suppress.
                  The Wasted Decade is done.
                  Build Back Better.

Comment

• AK47
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • May 2019
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by Formula 21 View Post
                    Melvin Gordon could have a new NFL team soon. The former Wisconsin standout is in discussions with the Baltimore Ravens, according to Ian Rapoport. Gordon played for the Denver Broncos over the past two seasons after beginning his career with the San Diego/Los Angeles Chargers.

“Free agent RB Melvin Gordon, the top player available at his position, is in discussions with the Ravens on a potential deal, source said,” Rapoport wrote on Twitter. “The Broncos starter is a person of interest in Baltimore, which still has a need at RB.”
                    Lamar fumbles a lot. Gordon fumbles a lot. What could go wrong?

Comment

• Charge!
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Aug 2019
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by AK47 View Post

Im glad... means at least no one is stupid enough to make that fumbling machine a Charger again....lol

Comment

• gzubeck
                        Ines Sainz = Jet Bait!
                        • Jan 2019
                        • Tucson, AZ
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by Charge! View Post

Im glad... means at least no one is stupid enough to make that fumbling machine a Charger again....lol
                        This is the guy who turned down $10 mil not to play here. He's not even worth half of that now and it's best for him to finish his career somewhere else.

:facepalm1:
                        Chiefs won the Superbowl with 10 Rookies....

"Locked, Cocked, and ready to Rock!" Jim Harbaugh

Comment

• FoutsFan
                          Registered Charger Fan
                          • Feb 2019
                          • Birmingham AL
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by AK47 View Post

They could call the Raves offense the Fumbleruski offense.

Comment

Working...
                          X