Jags at Chiefs
    Bengals at Bills
    Giants at Eagles
    Cowboys
    at Niners

Bills vs. Chiefs
    Cowboys at Eagles

Bills vs Cowboys

It seems like everyone is on the Bengals this week but they'll be down 3 starting offensive linemen. Sure Buffalo struggled a bit with Miami, but the Bengals frankly should have lost that game to the Ravens but got lucky with that stupid Huntley goal line fumble. I also think this is the week that Purdy looks like a 7th round rookie against that Dallas pash rush, which opens the door for Brady to go to SF.
    Gosh, I hope the Cowboys don't make it to the SB. I think you got it right, except for that. I'm rooting for the Bills to go all the way.

Comment

• SK21209
      Registered Charger Fan
      • May 2020
      • San Diego
      • Send PM

Originally posted by QSmokey View Post

Gosh, I hope the Cowboys don't make it to the SB. I think you got it right, except for that. I'm rooting for the Bills to go all the way.
      I've never disliked the Cowboys, probably because I grew up in Hawaii and never met any Cowboys fans lol. That Cowboys/Niners game is the toughest pick IMO, I just think that Dallas pass rush is probably the one defensive force left that can disrupt the Niners offense with all those playmakers.

Comment

• Wrbanwal
        FUdean
        • Dec 2022
        • Send PM

I'm rooting for Philly. They have the most ex-charger coaches. And still don't like the gnats. :lol:

Comment

• dmac_bolt
          Day Tripper
          • May 2019
          • North of the Lagoon
          • Send PM

Originally posted by SK21209 View Post

I've never disliked the Cowboys, probably because I grew up in Hawaii and never met any Cowboys fans lol. That Cowboys/Niners game is the toughest pick IMO, I just think that Dallas pass rush is probably the one defensive force left that can disrupt the Niners offense with all those playmakers.
          That is the overwhelming “Expert” opinion on every show I watch. My 2c: Folks are underestimating the Niners defense and their ability to make Dak shoot turds. I realize Purdy is Mr Irrelevant but after watching a few of his games and some Dak games, if you ask me which QB will start barfing up gifts to the other side - I’m gonna say Dak.

then again, I’ve hated the ‘boys since the 70s so maybe its just me
          “Less is more? NO NO NO - MORE is MORE!”

Comment

• jamrock
            lawyers, guns and money
            • Sep 2017
            • Send PM

What's up with this quote from Jason Kelce in the espn article about Howie Roseman?

"Every day in this building, you better come ready to go, every time you step on the field, you better come ready to go. Because it doesn't matter if you're undefeated, if you have a s--- game, somebody is going to let you know. You ain't just coasting through a season like you're the Chargers. There is a sense of urgency here on the East Coast, and in Philadelphia, with sports teams. It can be hard. But it can also be incredibly rewarding."

Comment

• SK21209
              Registered Charger Fan
              • May 2020
              • San Diego
              • Send PM

Originally posted by dmac_bolt View Post

That is the overwhelming “Expert” opinion on every show I watch. My 2c: Folks are underestimating the Niners defense and their ability to make Dak shoot turds. I realize Purdy is Mr Irrelevant but after watching a few of his games and some Dak games, if you ask me which QB will start barfing up gifts to the other side - I’m gonna say Dak.

then again, I’ve hated the ‘boys since the 70s so maybe its just me
              Oh the Niners defense is awesome, I wouldn't be surprised at all if the Niners hold the Cowboys to 20 points or less. They're probably the all-around best team right now. But Purdy really wasn't great last week, he missed some throws and should have had a couple of turnovers. I think he's playing fine (and if you're grading him on scale, doing very well for a 7th round pick) but Shanahan and those skill guys are making it really easy for him. Dallas still has the better QB here.

Of the 8 remaining teams, I think Dallas is best suited to beat SF. If the Niners win this game I think they win the Super Bowl. The Bills and Bengals are missing key guys that they specifically brought in to address weak points of their teams. I've felt all year that the Chiefs aren't as dangerous this year without Hill despite their offense being more efficient in the regular season. The Eagles have the best roster but Hurts has a hurt throwing shoulder and it sounds like Lane Johnson is playing with a similar groin injury to Bosa.

Comment

• Lefty2SLO
                Moderate Skeptic
                • May 2022
                • Send PM

Originally posted by jamrock View Post
                What's up with this quote from Jason Kelce in the espn article about Howie Roseman?

"Every day in this building, you better come ready to go, every time you step on the field, you better come ready to go. Because it doesn't matter if you're undefeated, if you have a s--- game, somebody is going to let you know. You ain't just coasting through a season like you're the Chargers. There is a sense of urgency here on the East Coast, and in Philadelphia, with sports teams. It can be hard. But it can also be incredibly rewarding."

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...est-roster-nfl
                This is the national consensus on the Chargers; underachievers, coasters, guys more interested in $$$'s than wins. Hard to refute actually . . . . .

Comment

• Heatmiser
                  BetterToday ThanYesterday
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Send PM

Bill Callahan, Browns OL coach turned down an interview for Jets OC job. He was also being considered for other OC jobs. Said he wants to be part of what the Browns are building. Go figure.

Oh and Stefanski is on the hot seat and is one of the lowest paid HC in the NFL, making less than Staley. And Stefanski fired his DC and hired JIm Schwartz. Joe Woods was the Joe Lombardi of defense last season.

Browns mirror Chargers in a lot of ways

TG
                  Like, how am I a traitor? Your team are traitors.

Comment

• Heatmiser
                    BetterToday ThanYesterday
                    • Jun 2013
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by Lefty2SLO View Post

This is the national consensus on the Chargers; underachievers, coasters, guys more interested in $$$'s than wins. Hard to refute actually . . . . .
                    The national consensus is wrong. Total BS. Guys like Ekeler, James, Allen, Williams, Herbert, Linsley, Mack, Davis, Tranquil, Slater, Van Noy, etc are not coasting for a paycheck. That’s garbage.

TG
                    Like, how am I a traitor? Your team are traitors.

Comment

• richpjr
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Jun 2013
                      • Nashville
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by jamrock View Post

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...est-roster-nfl
                      Kind of funny since he has lost 2 of 3 games he has played to the Chargers.

Comment

• MagicMamba88
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • Sep 2019
                        • Send PM

Comment

• Lefty2SLO
                          Moderate Skeptic
                          • May 2022
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by Heatmiser View Post
                          Bill Callahan, Browns OL coach turned down an interview for Jets OC job. He was also being considered for other OC jobs. Said he wants to be part of what the Browns are building. Go figure.

Oh and Stefanski is on the hot seat and is one of the lowest paid HC in the NFL, making less than Staley. And Stefanski fired his DC and hired JIm Schwartz. Joe Woods was the Joe Lombardi of defense last season.

Browns mirror Chargers in a lot of ways

TG
                          They do in many ways. Mostly because they make different but equally stupid decisions . . . . I wonder if being a comp to the Browns is a good thing :freakout:

Comment

Working...
                          X