• Show
Clear All
  • MakoShark
    Disgruntled
    • Jun 2013
    • North Alabama
    • Send PM

Originally posted by Panama View Post
    You could fix things so that he can only post in the week following a win.
    On a board with the cast of characters that we have, I don't see why MGB gets such a hard time when he does post. His timing is a little conspicuous, but his post aren't full of total BS.
    sigpic

Comment

• rikardo
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Jun 2013
      • Send PM

Originally posted by Steve View Post
      Cards play the screen pretty well. Their DB are really good at shedding blocks and making the open field tackles. Not sure the screens would have helped us that much. They won the game on the perimeter.
      Arizona blitz 7 players in a play at least one time. A screen play is perfect. And we had Woodhead on that play but he blocked on that play. Im questioning the OC a little on that scenario but I understand that we lose because our WR could not hold on to the ball thats the bottom line...

Comment

• UtahBolt
        Did we win?
        • Jun 2013
        • I'll ride the wave...where it takes me.
        • Send PM

Originally posted by oneinchpunch View Post
        Theyre OK. But they are missing 3 of their best players from last season.
        And they lost TWO starting D-lineman during the game and yet our O-line still couldn't get it moving.
        I'll ride the wave...where it takes me.

Comment

• UtahBolt
          Did we win?
          • Jun 2013
          • I'll ride the wave...where it takes me.
          • Send PM

Originally posted by MakoShark View Post
          On a board with the cast of characters that we have, I don't see why MGB gets such a hard time when he does post. His timing is a little conspicuous, but his post aren't full of total BS.
          This. MGB's posts (while I do not always agree) are usually pretty well rounded and make sense. Unlike some others on here....who cares if he only comes around after the losses? That is usually when we all have the most to say anyway.
          I'll ride the wave...where it takes me.

Comment

• Panama
            パナマ
            • Aug 2013
            • London
            • Opera singer and web developer.
            • Send PM

Originally posted by MakoShark View Post
            True about the content of his posts, but the timing is more than a little conspicuous. It's as if a Chargers loss is his raison d'etre, even moreso than Q.
            Adipose

Comment

fender57
              • Jun 2013
              • Send PM

MGB is alright IMO. I give him credit, he takes massive potshots from everyone and never retaliates with a manifesto that would make Karl Marx blush. And he was right about AJ and Norv.

Comment

Working...
              X