• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ghost
    The Rise of Kellen Moore
    • Jun 2013
    • Send PM

The Chargers have won the AFC West 10 times in their entire history.

The Chargers have won the AFC West 5 times under AJ Smith.

The Chargers have never won the AFC West under GM Tom Telesco.

I expect increased production out of both Telesco and Lynn. Let's see them navigate this QB change with the adeptness with which AJ Smith did.

Comment

• Charge!
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Aug 2019
      • Send PM

its obvious that Chargers over spent for tyrod taylor because Lynn wanted to eventually make him our starter......... they knew they were not extending Rivers when they signed Taylor...... Rivers is an iron man ....there was no need to spend that kind of money for his backup......

this coming season is going to suck so bad we will wish we were back in 2019 again...... last year we were a bad team that at least was entertaining..... this coming season we will be terrible and worst of all boring........

Comment

• 21&500
        Bolt Spit-Baller
        • Sep 2018
        • A Whale's Vajayjay
        • CMB refugee
        • Send PM

The silver lining is that hopefully Lynn gets a fair shot to run this team his way and there won’t be any (much?) argument in a few years.
        no Rivers to blame/credit.
        Lynn, do your thing, you have hopeful and skeptical fans alike.
        Gimmie Bower Power!!

Comment

• 21&500
          Bolt Spit-Baller
          • Sep 2018
          • A Whale's Vajayjay
          • CMB refugee
          • Send PM

Originally posted by Charge! View Post
          its obvious that Chargers over spent for tyrod taylor because Lynn wanted to eventually make him our starter......... they knew they were not extending Rivers when they signed Taylor...... Rivers is an iron man ....there was no need to spend that kind of money for his backup......

this coming season is going to suck so bad we will wish we were back in 2019 again...... last year we were a bad team that at least was entertaining..... this coming season we will be terrible and worst of all boring........
          That’s the spirit??
          Gimmie Bower Power!!

Comment

• Charge!
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Aug 2019
            • Send PM

Originally posted by ghost View Post
            The Chargers have won the AFC West 10 times in their entire history.

The Chargers have won the AFC West 5 times under AJ Smith.

The Chargers have never won the AFC West under GM Tom Telesco.

I expect increased production out of both Telesco and Lynn. Let's see them navigate this QB change with the adeptness with which AJ Smith did.
            Lynn got his way to not have Rivers back........ so it will be interesting to see who a career RB coach wants at QB?....

Lynn will never coach chargers to a championship..... his teams lack discipline....... undisciplined teams will never win a championship......

Shows how bad chargers organization is that the first thing they choose to do is extend a bad undisciplined HC.......... priorities are messed up......

Comment

• Classic
              Hall Of Fame
              • Dec 2014
              • Send PM

I think your on the point with this one. Not sure they knew from day 1 more likely they had their doubts. If Taylor is going to be our QB, it's to mentor a rookie QB. I.E Justin Herbert

Comment

• Charge!
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Aug 2019
                • Send PM

Originally posted by Classic View Post

I think your on the point with this one. Not sure they knew from day 1 more likely they had their doubts. If Taylor is going to be our QB, it's to mentor a rookie QB. I.E Justin Herbert
                agree...... Chargers needed insurance in case Rivers refused to play for the spanos discount low ball offer........

I also think lynn loves Taylor from his days in BUF.....same as he loved the 2 scrub horrible backups we had 2 years ago.......

and i agree we will draft a QB.... just a question of where and who?

Comment

• ghost
                  The Rise of Kellen Moore
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Send PM

Lynn got his way to not have Rivers back........ so it will be interesting to see who a career RB coach wants at QB?....

Lynn will never coach chargers to a championship..... his teams lack discipline....... undisciplined teams will never win a championship......

Shows how bad chargers organization is that the first thing they choose to do is extend a bad undisciplined HC.......... priorities are messed up......
                  Coach Lynn is the undisputed leader of this team now. He will either lead the team to a franchise QB pick in 2021, or wild card game. That is how I view things.

Comment

• jubei
                    Vagabond Ninja
                    • Feb 2019
                    • Send PM

Uhhhh I cant do this math...???

Comment

• SDBORN
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • May 2017
                      • Send PM

Wow. Horrible news.

Spanos clan are the ultimate cheap asses. What a joke of an orginazation.

Now all I need is for kc to win the Superbowl, to make this the worst Superbowl day ever lol.

Comment

• SDBORN
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • May 2017
                        • Send PM

Have to agree about Lynn. Guy still can't even do basic clock management.

Comment

• Charge!
                          Registered Charger Fan
                          • Aug 2019
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by ghost View Post

Coach Lynn is the undisputed leader of this team now. He will either lead the team to a franchise QB pick in 2021, or wild card game. That is how I view things.
                          the has been in charger for 2 years..... he is the leader of an undisciplined team.......HC is supposed to teach discipline..... enforce discipline.....maybe/hopefully he will realize he has been far too lax and will get tougher???.... don't know why that would take 2 years to figure out, but he was a RB coach......

problem with that is that Lynn coaches conservative enough to milk the cook on every play, keeping total score down so Chargers will win or lose relatively close games this season...like has been true each of Lynn's seasons....

With a running game and defense we will win games against bad teams and lose to good teams....... so we will not lose enough to get a QB next year.....

We must get a QB this year....... or we will have to wait till defense falls apart....... and we change coaches again.......

Comment

Working...
                          X