• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Critty
    Dominate the Day.
    • Mar 2019
    • Send PM

Buccaneers were 3rd scoring offense last year.
    The problem for the 7-9 Bucs was turnovers.
    Arians is a QB guy.
    The Glazers are more aggressive than Spanos.
    They traded picks to get Gruden and replace Dingy because they thought the needed a new voice in locker room to get over the top. That crazy bet paid off. Tommy likes that.

Chargers and LA were the storybook.
    But Spanos probably has a reputation and Brady was like....I do like the idea of going to Hollywood but....would the Chargers be aggressive....would the Chargers let me have say over roster. Not nearly as likely as the Glazers.

I was hoping Brady wanted the Hollywood ending and wanted to play against Patriots next year because on the schedule.

Also
    Did he like his chances of winning AFC West over Kansas City and a young Mahomes or the NFC South over Saints and another 40 year old QB.

plus the family consideration

I think he could make up the CA tax vs FL with more endorsements in LA...so I don't think the decision was money.

And then.....there is a super slim chance the media is wrong. Like all the pundits predicting Kahwi to Lakers the day before he chose Clippers. So.......Tom might have the final say when he annouces officially...that would be wild.
    Who has it better than us?

Comment

• Lightnin'
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Jun 2013
      • Send PM

Coach Arians is one of the noted "QB Whisperers" in the NFL.

Whether a Tom Brady really needs one, doesn't matter.I can see a good year
      maybe a good run-for Arians, Brady and Tampa that likely, he didn't see had
      he joined us.
      San Diego Chargers

1961-2017

Comment

• foreigner
        Tom Telesco is gone
        • Sep 2013
        • Send PM

Time to move on fellas.... its simple, time to move on... let's see what the future has for us.

Comment

• powderblueboy
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Jul 2017
          • Send PM

Originally posted by MagicMamba88 View Post
          LMAO.

Comment

• powderblueboy
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Jul 2017
            • Send PM

Originally posted by Critty View Post
            Buccaneers were 3rd scoring offense last year.
            The problem for the 7-9 Bucs was turnovers.
            Arians is a QB guy.
            The Glazers are more aggressive than Spanos.
            They traded picks to get Gruden and replace Dingy because they thought the needed a new voice in locker room to get over the top. That crazy bet paid off. Tommy likes that.

Chargers and LA were the storybook.
            But Spanos probably has a reputation and Brady was like....I do like the idea of going to Hollywood but....would the Chargers be aggressive....would the Chargers let me have say over roster. Not nearly as likely as the Glazers.

I was hoping Brady wanted the Hollywood ending and wanted to play against Patriots next year because on the schedule.

Also
            Did he like his chances of winning AFC West over Kansas City and a young Mahomes or the NFC South over Saints and another 40 year old QB.

plus the family consideration

I think he could make up the CA tax vs FL with more endorsements in LA...so I don't think the decision was money.

And then.....there is a super slim chance the media is wrong. Like all the pundits predicting Kahwi to Lakers the day before he chose Clippers. So.......Tom might have the final say when he annouces officially...that would be wild.
            I think the decision came down to wanting to play for Arians more than Lynn.
            Its a small league and Brady surely was aware of Lynn's friction with Rivers & his statements that pure pocket passers are antiques,
            Arians has a good rep with maxing out statues

Comment

• richpjr
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Jun 2013
              • Nashville
              • Send PM

Originally posted by powderblueboy View Post

Its a small league and Brady surely was aware of Lynn's friction with Rivers & his statements that pure pocket passers are antiques,
              I think the decision came down to east coast and playing for the Glazer family which are very connected and would help with contacts for Brady's new production company.

Comment

• Biggestfan
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Mar 2019
                • Send PM

Originally posted by foreigner View Post
                Time to move on fellas.... its simple, time to move on... let's see what the future has for us.
                Sadly, you're right. But if the money and terms were the same, what does Bradys decision say about the Chargers organization? Big market, potentially anyway. Brand new stadium. Obviously, he sees the situation in Tampa to be better. Maybe he kind of knows that this organization has been lackluster in building a winning formula.

Comment

• foreigner
                  Tom Telesco is gone
                  • Sep 2013
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by powderblueboy View Post

That's what I think too.... Lynn is a liabilty... its a good "wild card playoff game" but nothing more than that.

Comment

• Boltgang74
                    We Are The Storm!
                    • Aug 2018
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by foreigner View Post

That's what I think too.... Lynn is a liabilty... its a good "wild card playoff game" but nothing more than that.
                    Or more likely Spanos are a liability....

Comment

• Boltjolt
                      Dont let the PBs fool ya
                      • Jun 2013
                      • Henderson, NV
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by ChargingBolts View Post
                      Okay, so now who do the Patriots target? Dalton? Newton? Jameis?
                      Hopefully Cam so we don't lol.
                      I also wouldn't be surprised if they trade up to get a QB. Bellichick dont fuck around.

Comment

• DontEverGiveUp
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • May 2019
                        • Send PM

LMAO some of y'all really thought Brady would want to play for the Chargers. Delusional.

Comment

• PR#1
                          Registered Charger Fan
                          • Aug 2019
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by Biggestfan View Post

Sadly, you're right. But if the money and terms were the same, what does Bradys decision say about the Chargers organization? Big market, potentially anyway. Brand new stadium. Obviously, he sees the situation in Tampa to be better. Maybe he kind of knows that this organization has been lackluster in building a winning formula.
                          Brady never wanted to play in his own home stadium and get booed.

Philip dealt with it but never Brady.

Comment

Working...
                          X