OT: How Are You Doing With The Shut Down?

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • like54ninjas
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Oct 2017
    • Great White North
    • Draftnik
    • Send PM

Originally posted by 8/6/1960 View Post

Can I keep on smoking?
    Cannabis
    My 2021 Adopt-A-Bolt List

MikeDub
    K9
    Nasir
    Tillery
    Parham
    Reed

Comment

• Sgt Schultz
      Bandwagon since 8/6/1960
      • Jun 2013
      • Palm Springs
      • I know nothing
      • Send PM

Originally posted by like54ninjas View Post
      Cannabis
      It's all the same just different propaganda

Comment

• beachcomber
        & ramblin' man
        • Jan 2019
        • Send PM

Originally posted by 8/6/1960 View Post

Can I keep on smoking?
        my herb teacher would suggest that putting smoke in your lungs is never helpful, albeit word has it that a 50/50 or 65/35 blend of thc/cbd in tincture, is very helpful for a lot of immune related imbalances/dis ease....
        5/11 Fuaga, 37 Kamari Lassiter, 40 Sinnott, 67 Bralen Trice, 69 Cedric Gray, 105 Jaylen Wright, 110 Braelon Allen, 140 Joe Milton, 181 Khristian Boyd, Tylan Grable, 225 Daijun Edwards, 253 Miyan Williams

Comment

• SuperCharged
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Sep 2019
          • Utah
          • Midnight Toker
          • Send PM

Had a hard time writing this. A lot of clarity comes when you look at things in writing. My daughters are living with their mom now since I have been laid off. Its been a month now and obviously no one will be hiring at this time. I'm getting a token unemployment check. I had some health problems last year that took a chunk my 401k's. I was already playing catch up. So lets just say a lot has changed drastically in 2 years. For the last month I have been pretty terrified to go outside since I found out I was in a high risk category. No not age. I'm a diabetic with a history of pneumonia. 3 times in the last 5 years. So things are pretty up in the air for me. I have a hard time even with my interest level with the Chargers. It will be an interesting 2020. ity:ity::frown::frown:

Comment

• richpjr
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Jun 2013
            • Nashville
            • Send PM

Originally posted by Paradoxrip View Post
            Had a hard time writing this. A lot of clarity comes when you look at things in writing. My daughters are living with their mom now since I have been laid off. Its been a month now and obviously no one will be hiring at this time. I'm getting a token unemployment check. I had some health problems last year that took a chunk my 401k's. I was already playing catch up. So lets just say a lot has changed drastically in 2 years. For the last month I have been pretty terrified to go outside since I found out I was in a high risk category. No not age. I'm a diabetic with a history of pneumonia. 3 times in the last 5 years. So things are pretty up in the air for me. I have a hard time even with my interest level with the Chargers. It will be an interesting 2020. ity:ity::frown::frown:
            Life can throw incredibly difficult obstacles in your path. Keep plugging and know that thoughts/mojo/prayers are going your way to get through this and back on your feet.

Comment

• like54ninjas
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Oct 2017
              • Great White North
              • Draftnik
              • Send PM

Originally posted by Paradoxrip View Post

Keep your head up brother.
              Have had my own health decline over the past 3+ years. Makes it tough but keep going!
              Stay safe, be smart, and let’s keep up the football discussions. We can all probably enjoy the the mental break from shit news. This is the best time to be a Charger fan. I can see, taste, smell the Lombardi.
              Positive thoughts headed your way!
              My 2021 Adopt-A-Bolt List

MikeDub
              K9
              Nasir
              Tillery
              Parham
              Reed

Comment

• Formula 21
                The Future is Now
                • Jun 2013
                • Republic of San Diego
                • Send PM

The San Diego Union-Tribune continues to operate as an essential information source during the coronavirus pandemic.

Our journalists are dedicated to serving the community during this time of challenges and change. I’m writing to you today to let you know about the changes that you will see reflected in the paper we deliver to you each day.

Sporting events have been curtailed, so we have reduced our sports pages. Sports now is published on the back of the Business section Monday through Saturday. Sports will have its own section on Sundays.
                Now, if you excuse me, I have some Charger memories to suppress.
                The Wasted Decade is done.
                Build Back Better.

Comment

• Boltsfan70
                  East Coast Chargers Fan
                  • Jun 2013
                  • PA transplant living in S. Carolina
                  • Send PM

Mojo your way paradox

Comment

• JOJAX85
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Sep 2018
                    • Irmo, SC
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltdiehard View Post
                    Man I miss baseball. I coach 11 and 12 year olds and my son is on the high school team and this was a big year for him. I’ve been working him out and he almost took my head off in the cage the other day.

All hospitals near me are quiet nothing happening.
                    My oldest is a high school Senior so this really sucks for him & his classmates. None of them are going on to play college ball so a piece of their childhood is being stolen from them. If all the smartest of the smart say it's the right thing to do them I'm sure it is. But it sucks for them nevertheless.

Comment

• Boltdiehard
                      The Precious
                      • May 2019
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by JOJAX85 View Post

My oldest is a high school Senior so this really sucks for him & his classmates. None of them are going on to play college ball so a piece of their childhood is being stolen from them. If all the smartest of the smart say it's the right thing to do them I'm sure it is. But it sucks for them nevertheless.
                      Really tough for the seniors no doubt. We won state two years ago and our program was humming and very difficult to earn a spot especially with no freshman team. My son is a soph on JV thus it being a big year him. I am a strong supporter of youth and high school sports and owning my own business allows me time to give back and coach. I probably coached around 70-80% of the kids on these teams at some point.

Hopefully they at least do a couple tournaments in May or June we'll see. Otherwise it’s back to the fall tournament curcuit.

Comment

• RTPbolt
                        Charger Fan till the end
                        • Jun 2013
                        • North Carolina
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by jamrock View Post

Nice. So your advice was sell?
                        Sorry I should have been clearer... Ive been transacting buys for stock with the lower pricing having made for some appealing investments. That said assuming the quality of investments are still good, in general holding through this pullback is less risky than trying to time the market getting out and in again.

Comment

• captaind
                          Cook This Pork Chops
                          • Jun 2013
                          • Mars
                          • Ball Holder
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by RTPbolt View Post

Sorry I should have been clearer... Ive been transacting buys for stock with the lower pricing having made for some appealing investments. That said assuming the quality of investments are still good, in general holding through this pullback is less risky than trying to time the market getting out and in again.
                          I jumped in last week. And I may buy more. Good time to make some long-term investments.

Comment

Working...
                          X