• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • OhioBolt
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Jun 2013
    • Send PM

Rex will let Geno start which is good for us, Rex has always had a loyalty to his QB why you think he gave Mark Sanchez all those opportunities? It is easier for him to start Geno on the road than at home with their last performance. We need to get up early and if they do decide to bring Vick in we can hang on, it isn't like Vick is a great QB, but the mobility factor doesn't vow good for us especially with our faster LB's out Ingram, and possible Auttocha. Lets hope the Jets don't get their running game going period, someone stated that Wright has been good in edge support in the run, he will be missed in a game like this.

Comment

• Millionaire Wussy
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Jul 2013
      • Send PM

Originally posted by Geezbolt View Post
      Listening to pregame radio yesterday, Jim Laslavic and Darren Bennett asked Clark Judge about that. He said there seems to be more injuries of that sort around the league and the going theory is it may be related to the new collective bargaining agreement and its restrictions on practices etc. and two-a-days during camp. He said if that's the case it's ironic because the intention of the restrictions was to keep players healthier.
      It seems like they could still stretch out however. And if you're stretched out properly you wouldn't be so susceptible to hammy injuries. Is that a proper read on the subject?
      For Stinky-Jon-Wizzleteats....

"Pray for strength and healing oh and money!"

Comment

• Formula 21
        The Future is Now
        • Jun 2013
        • Republic of San Diego
        • Send PM

If Ryan commits to the running game and doesn't rely on Smith, it could be a long day for the Bolts.
        Now, if you excuse me, I have some Charger memories to suppress.
        The Wasted Decade is done.
        Build Back Better.

Comment

Uh oh. The Jets had a player's only meeting today. They're going to come out fired up.

Jets’ offense has players-only meeting

With the Jets struggling to score points and plenty of outsiders asking for quarterback Geno Smith to be sent to the bench, the team’s offense has gathered for the dreaded players-only meeting.

Via multiple reports, Smith disclosed the meeting to the media, explaining that he was one of the speakers — and that he apologized for his turnovers. Smith had two more on Sunday in a 24-17 loss to the Lions.

Players-only meetings rarely go well, and they’re usually a precursor to more tangible changes. With the Jets facing the Chargers, Broncos, and Patriots in the next three weeks, change may be needed in order to prevent the Jets from plunging to 1-6.

Which then would result in the next potential change becoming at the head-coaching position.

Comment

• Buck
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Jun 2013
            • Send PM

Don't care if Vick or Smith is starting. Gameplan should be the same. Blitz the fuck out of them and get in their heads.

Comment

• thelightningwill
              Go Aztecs and Pads
              • Jul 2013
              • Send PM

Originally posted by SuperCharger View Post
              Uh oh. The Jets had a player's only meeting today. They're going to come out fired up.

Jets’ offense has players-only meeting

With the Jets struggling to score points and plenty of outsiders asking for quarterback Geno Smith to be sent to the bench, the team’s offense has gathered for the dreaded players-only meeting.

Via multiple reports, Smith disclosed the meeting to the media, explaining that he was one of the speakers — and that he apologized for his turnovers. Smith had two more on Sunday in a 24-17 loss to the Lions.

Players-only meetings rarely go well, and they’re usually a precursor to more tangible changes. With the Jets facing the Chargers, Broncos, and Patriots in the next three weeks, change may be needed in order to prevent the Jets from plunging to 1-6.

Which then would result in the next potential change becoming at the head-coaching position.
              Meetings run by professional athletes seem stupid to me. If I managed a team, I wouldn't allow such things.

Comment

• TABF
                Por debajo del promedio
                • Jun 2013
                • SoCal
                • Send PM

The padres have like 19 players only meetings each season... Suck is suck regardless as to accountability.

Comment

• floydefisher
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Jul 2013
                  • siberiacuse, ny
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by alex View Post
                  It seems like they could still stretch out however. And if you're stretched out properly you wouldn't be so susceptible to hammy injuries. Is that a proper read on the subject?
                  Research I've read indicates overall conditioning is more important than flexibility in preventing muscle pulls and strains.

So yeah, I could see why getting rid of the 2 a days would have this effect.
                  sigpic

Comment

• Mister Hoarse
                    No Sir, I Dont Like It
                    • Jun 2013
                    • Section 457
                    • Migrant Film Worker
                    • Send PM

Time to account for this sucks
                    Dean Spanos Should Get Ass Cancer Of The Ass!
                    sigpic

Comment

• Millionaire Wussy
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Jul 2013
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by floydefisher View Post
                      Research I've read indicates overall conditioning is more important than flexibility in preventing muscle pulls and strains.

So yeah, I could see why getting rid of the 2 a days would have this effect.
                      Then I hope they get in shape.
                      For Stinky-Jon-Wizzleteats....

"Pray for strength and healing oh and money!"

Comment

Shit, I'll take the hamstring pulls over the blown-out Achilles that the Chieves are dealing with.

Comment

• Panamamike
                          Registered Charger Fan
                          • Jun 2013
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by Formula Two One View Post
                          If Ryan commits to the running game and doesn't rely on Smith, it could be a long day for the Bolts.
                          I think going one-dimensional would be great for us.

Comment

Working...
                          X