• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Formula 21
    The Future is Now
    • Jun 2013
    • Republic of San Diego
    • Send PM

Chargers need to win now. They need the sizzle now. They need to do something to improve on day 2.
    Now, if you excuse me, I have some Charger memories to suppress.
    The Wasted Decade is done.
    Build Back Better.

Comment

• richpjr
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Jun 2013
      • Nashville
      • Send PM

Nobody would trade for Pouncey coming off that neck injury. King is about the only guy who would actually garner a decent pick that we should even consider trading and you can never have too much secondary depth as we learned many times in years past.

Comment

• Critty
        Dominate the Day.
        • Mar 2019
        • Send PM

Murray 0int 1ff career. Simmons 4int 6ff career
        Love sophmore season was as good as Herbert senior seaaon. Would Simmons/Love have been the better move by Telesco?

Helaire-RB was 1st and only RB taken. And Isaiah Wilson and Jordyn Brooks. Didn't expect to hear those name on day 1

I think this is the 4th time Telesco has traded up in 1st or 2nd rd. Attachou, Teo, Gordon. Now Murray.
        I don't think TT has ever traded down.
        Who has it better than us?

Comment

• beachcomber
          & ramblin' man
          • Jan 2019
          • Send PM

Originally posted by like54ninjas View Post
          Looking the roster over, we have King, Feeney, Tevi, Lamp, Pouncey as possible trade capital for a 3rd tomorrow. We can pick up longer term replacements on day 3 in exchange for an offensive playmaker in round 3.
          like the last option if Telesco can go Russell (trade) 2.0 w/Mike P. (and Tevi…. ?)

albeit was thinking in combo w/Tillery to nab OJ Howard.... maybe w/a draft pick included ??
          5/11 Fuaga, 37 Kamari Lassiter, 40 Sinnott, 67 Bralen Trice, 69 Cedric Gray, 105 Jaylen Wright, 110 Braelon Allen, 140 Joe Milton, 181 Khristian Boyd, Tylan Grable, 225 Daijun Edwards, 253 Miyan Williams

Comment

• like54ninjas
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Oct 2017
            • Great White North
            • Draftnik
            • Send PM

Originally posted by beachcomber View Post

like the last option if Telesco can go Russell (trade) 2.0 w/Mike P. (and Tevi…. ?)

albeit was thinking in combo w/Tillery to nab OJ Howard.... maybe w/a draft pick included ??
            TB12 loves TEs. Not happening.
            My 2021 Adopt-A-Bolt List

MikeDub
            K9
            Nasir
            Tillery
            Parham
            Reed

Comment

• gzubeck
              Ines Sainz = Jet Bait!
              • Jan 2019
              • Tucson, AZ
              • Send PM

Originally posted by Formula 21 View Post
              Chargers need to win now. They need the sizzle now. They need to do something to improve on day 2.
              Are you trying to be funny? We have no picks on draft day 2 unless we trade. Telesco probably wanted friday off!
              Chiefs won the Superbowl with 10 Rookies....

"Locked, Cocked, and ready to Rock!" Jim Harbaugh

Comment

• Lone Bolt
                Oline-Tip of the Spear...
                • Feb 2019
                • McLean Illinois
                • Pipefitter Illinois State University
                • Send PM

Wake up, west coasters!!!

Good morning all....again, most are abed, and no one around but the cleaning staff, and a few drunks passed out in the back seats, so I'll take the stage....sans threat of boos....and give you my unsolicited thoughts on day 1...

1. Love the Herbert pick. Would have loved Simmons more. Sadly, going to the so called "Welcome" thread for Herbert, I saw universal disgust and disdain. Hope the kid doesn't read that shit...
                2. Am I in first place in Ninjas draft prediction thread? I might be tied. Did anybody have Murray?
                3. Like to pat myself on the back for calling TT's trade up into the first...but I will be damned if I thought the pick would be Murray.
                4. Love Murray,...hate having to mark off 70+ players before we pick again, though...
                5. My greatest hope for this draft was that the Chargers were successful in implementing their plan for this draft, regardless if whether it matched our expectation as fans....and I believe that is exactly what happened. Good for TT and company...hope they got it right.
                5. I got smashed last night...I'm gonna go grab a seat next to one of those passed out drunks, and grab a nappy...

BOLT UP!!
                Adopted Bolt: Kimani Vidal RB

Final prediction: Latham OT, Colson LB, Sainristil CB,Rice WR, Zinter OG, Nourzad OC, MacLachlan TE, Vidal RB, Lovett DT

Comment

• WindsorUK
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Jul 2013
                  • Windsor, U.K.
                  • Send PM

Question: how did these kids get team hats? Did the league send out 32 caps to every kid who might go in the 1st? Just wondering.
                  Also, I think they should use this home format from now on. It's fun seeing the coaches and GM's at home with their kids, and it's got to be special for the kids getting drafted to be home with their loved ones. I just really enjoyed the different perspective.

Comment

• like54ninjas
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Oct 2017
                    • Great White North
                    • Draftnik
                    • Send PM

Let’s see what happens today. We may make a move in the 3rd today.

QB of the future......CHECK!
                    STUD LB.......CHECK!
                    My 2021 Adopt-A-Bolt List

MikeDub
                    K9
                    Nasir
                    Tillery
                    Parham
                    Reed

Comment

• Lone Bolt
                      • Feb 2019
                      • McLean Illinois
                      • Send PM

Rally time...let me show you guys some silver lining I found in this rain cloud...

You know what I think is kinda funny? Watch the Burrows' and the Tagovailoas' reactions....neither family looks exactly thrilled! Burrow family might have known for weeks, and were kinda all cheered out, but....Tua's gang looked like the Jones clan did after we picked Bosa!! Wouldn't shock me a bit if they hoped they were gonna get picked up by the Bolts.

Final prediction: Latham OT, Colson LB, Sainristil CB,Rice WR, Zinter OG, Nourzad OC, MacLachlan TE, Vidal RB, Lovett DT

Comment

• Lone Bolt
                        • Feb 2019
                        • McLean Illinois
                        • Send PM

I got pretty tipsy last night, so I can't remember where I posted this but...

I am 100% convinced there was collusion going on last few days between Patricia and Flores...I don't think a trade was ever in the works...Flores was trying to bait the Bolts into trading up, to land his old Patriot buddy a basket load of picks....:bertstare:

I don't even like conspiracy theories, but I totally buy that one.

Comment

• Lone Bolt
                          • Feb 2019
                          • McLean Illinois
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by like54ninjas View Post
                          Let’s see what happens today. We may make a move in the 3rd today.

QB of the future......CHECK!
                          STUD LB.......CHECK!
                          Ladies and Gentleman, observe....this man knows how to Bolt the F#@k up!!

Comment

Working...
                          X