• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Topcat
    AKA "Pollcat"
    • Jan 2019
    • Send PM

Originally posted by gzubeck View Post

Not sure how to answer this?!??!!? We haven't seen him play in the pros yet but he just consistently produced in the college ranks. If everyone knew about talent levels Eke wouldn't have gone undrafted so...
    Looking at his tape, I would say that Hill has more upside than someone like Inman--faster out of his breaks, better separation, great catch radius...I think Hill fell to round 7 because this year's wideout class was very deep...

Comment

• Formula 21
      The Future is Now
      • Jun 2013
      • Republic of San Diego
      • Send PM

Originally posted by Paradoxrip View Post
      I don't get it. This guy is an enigma to me. How does he fall to the 7th? Criminal history? Nope. All time Receptions leader at Ohio St. Yep. Bad attitude? Nope. 10 TD's last season Yep.

Head scratcher right?
      The NFL values speed above all else. PFF doesn’t have a stat for how far a defender is separated from his jock so elusiveness has been downgraded.
      Now, if you excuse me, I have some Charger memories to suppress.
      The Wasted Decade is done.
      Build Back Better.

Comment

• madcaplaughs
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Jun 2013
        • Send PM

Originally posted by Formula 21 View Post

The NFL values speed above all else. PFF doesn’t have a stat for how far a defender is separated from his jock so elusiveness has been downgraded.
        There was a reviewer who compared Jeudy and CD Lamb in the same way. They gave Lamb great credit for making the contested grab, and after the catch ability. Their comparison to Jeudy was that he didn't have to make the contested grab, because he was always so open. That's Allen's strength. Sometimes he just makes DB's look silly.

Comment

• jubei
          Vagabond Ninja
          • Feb 2019
          • Send PM

Originally posted by Formula 21 View Post

look what speed did for travis benjamin. he was fast but had no quicks. now a guy like child-beater-hill is a nightmare to defend cuz he's fast AND he has the quicks. no wonder the law, and the NFL, couldnt catch him to bust him for child abuse. but kj also has some sick quicks...he's gonna make some DBs look foolish.

Comment

• Topcat
            AKA "Pollcat"
            • Jan 2019
            • Send PM

Originally posted by jubei View Post

look what speed did for travis benjamin. he was fast but had no quicks AND Benji also has butterfingers. now a guy like child-beater-hill is a nightmare to defend cuz he's fast AND he has the quicks. no wonder the law, and the NFL, couldnt catch him to bust him for child abuse. but kj also has some sick quicks...he's gonna make some DBs look foolish.
            There...fixed it for 'ya!

Comment

• jubei
              Vagabond Ninja
              • Feb 2019
              • Send PM

Originally posted by Topcat View Post

There...fixed it for 'ya!
              so I will play ur game now TC...BENJI BUTTERFINGERS!

Comment

• Topcat
                AKA "Pollcat"
                • Jan 2019
                • Send PM

so I will play ur game now TC...BENJI BUTTERFINGERS!
                Oh, I've been calling him "Butterfingers Benji" for quite some time...see the Bolt Nickname Thread...

Comment

• jubei
                  Vagabond Ninja
                  • Feb 2019
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by Topcat View Post

Oh, I've been calling him "Butterfingers Benji" for quite some time...see the Bolt Nickname Thread...
                  you have so many names I've lost track lol! ANYWAYS, back to the KJ programming. I hope he pans out. Every so often a WR comes out that I'm intrigued by...that Cantrell kid semi recently, that kid that had a preseason punt or kickoff return for TD, and further back that speed burner...all fizzed out. I hope KJ explodes onto the scene rather than fizzlin out.

Comment

• Topcat
                    AKA "Pollcat"
                    • Jan 2019
                    • Send PM

you have so many names I've lost track lol! ANYWAYS, back to the KJ programming. I hope he pans out. Every so often a WR comes out that I'm intrigued by...that Cantrell kid semi recently, that kid that had a preseason punt or kickoff return for TD, and further back that speed burner...all fizzed out. I hope KJ explodes onto the scene rather than fizzlin out.
                    Yep...here's hoping that KJ "Buffalo" Hill bulls his way through a ton of defenders for a ton of positive yards...

Comment

• Boltgang74
                      We Are The Storm!
                      • Aug 2018
                      • Send PM

Looks like we got this year's Cantrell with that UFDA Shoen.Hope he is able to add to the team somehow.

Comment

• PR#1
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • Aug 2019
                        • Send PM

K.J. Hill: I’m taking being the 34th wide receiver drafted as fuel
                        Wide receiver K.J. Hill left Ohio State with a school-record 201 career receptions, but that didn't help him get picked in the early rounds of this year's draft. It didn't help Hill get drafted in the middle rounds, either. Hill became the 34th receiver picked when the Chargers finally took

Comment

• Boltx
                          Dominate the day
                          • Jun 2013
                          • Send PM

Having watched a lot of Ohio State games the past few years...he is going to be a super productive guy for us.
                          ESPN Screename: GoBolts02

Comment

Working...
                          X