Clear All
  • chargeroo
    Fan since 1961
    • Jan 2019
    • Oregon
    • Retired Manager/Pastor
    • Send PM

Originally posted by Bolt-O View Post

Good, hopefully no news from the heart monitor I wore, but I think my issue recently was pressure output, not a weird electrical thing. When I had the heart attack 3 yrs ago, the standard drugs prescribed for blood pressure may have been too good, Now just down to Losartan, at the lowest normal dose, and my BP is controlled, at least when I'm not in front of a white coat.
    :woot: Sounds good.

THE YEAR OF THE FLIP!

Comment

• FoutsFan
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Feb 2019
      • Birmingham AL
      • Send PM

Good, hopefully no news from the heart monitor I wore, but I think my issue recently was pressure output, not a weird electrical thing. When I had the heart attack 3 yrs ago, the standard drugs prescribed for blood pressure may have been too good, Now just down to Losartan, at the lowest normal dose, and my BP is controlled, at least when I'm not in front of a white coat.
      Funny you say that. My blood pressure usually sits around 117/70, my dentist, every visit would take my blood pressure and it would be like 140/95. She would tell me you need to see the doctor your blood pressure is way too high. I finally told her "its you" or just being at the dentist that makes my blood pressure scream.

I really liked my dentist. I have just had some bad dentists in the past that still haunt me.

Comment

• chargeroo
        Fan since 1961
        • Jan 2019
        • Oregon
        • Retired Manager/Pastor
        • Send PM

I have AFIB so my blood pressure varies from day to day, probably even minute to minute. White coasts or not.
        THE YEAR OF THE FLIP!

Comment

• Craig440
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Apr 2019
          • Send PM

Have you ever tested your BP during a close Charger game?

Comment

• Craig440
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Apr 2019
            • Send PM

Originally posted by FoutsFan View Post

Funny you say that. My blood pressure usually sits around 117/70, my dentist, every visit would take my blood pressure and it would be like 140/95. She would tell me you need to see the doctor your blood pressure is way too high. I finally told her "its you" or just being at the dentist that makes my blood pressure scream.

I really liked my dentist. I have just had some bad dentists in the past that still haunt me.
            One of my Nurse Practitioners is a very very pretty woman. She asked my why my heart rate was 105. I told her it because of her. She laughed and said "Good excuse"

Comment

• Bolt-O
              Administrator
              • Jun 2013
              • Send PM

Originally posted by Craig440 View Post

Have you ever tested your BP during a close Charger game?
              I just go a new Fitbit Charge 5 which does continuous HR monitor.. I'll be looking at it for sure.

Comment

• Formula 21
                The Future is Now
                • Jun 2013
                • Republic of San Diego
                • Send PM

Originally posted by Craig440 View Post

One of my Nurse Practitioners is a very very pretty woman. She asked my why my heart rate was 105. I told her it because of her. She laughed and said "Good excuse"
                One of my cousins got injured and went to the ER years ago. He was laying there naked and had a very beautiful nurse. So he gets a hard on. How embarrassing is that?

So the nurse looks at it and says "Isn't that cute." And then she does a finger thunk on the head of it. End of stiffee.
                Now, if you excuse me, I have some Charger memories to suppress.
                The Wasted Decade is done.
                Build Back Better.

Comment

• 21&500
                  Bolt Spit-Baller
                  • Sep 2018
                  • A Whale's Vajayjay
                  • CMB refugee
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by Formula 21 View Post

One of my cousins got injured and went to the ER years ago. He was laying there naked and had a very beautiful nurse. So he gets a hard on. How embarrassing is that?

So the nurse looks at it and says "Isn't that cute." And then she does a finger thunk on the head of it. End of stiffee.
                  Finger thunk trainings should be held in Cleveland.
                  G-Ro knows.

Comment

• Bolt-O
                    Administrator
                    • Jun 2013
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by 21&500 View Post

Finger thunk trainings should be held in Cleveland.
                    Well... Houston, lol.

Comment

• Riverwalk
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Nov 2021
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by Formula 21 View Post

And then she does a finger thunk on the head of it. End of stiffee.
                      Then she didn’t do it right.

Comment

• JupiterBolt
                        ~ Charger Fan ~
                        • Sep 2018
                        • Jupiter, FL
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by chargeroo View Post
                        I don't have any change to my cancer. I seem to have reached a plateau, the breathing has quit getting worse but it's quit getting better too. But, I do have some good news -
                        In the past two weeks I've been given two pieces of equipment that make me somewhat mobile. First, Medicare gave me a PORTABLE OXYGEN CONCENTRATOR that I can take with me when I want to go somewhere. It only weighs five pounds and it provides me with four hours of oxygen. I used it for church and it's really a help. Then, a lady from church gave me a scooter -
                        I haven't taken it anywhere yet except for a spin around the block, but it's really sweet.

These two items have made me much more mobile than I was. Praise God for sending me this equipment.
                        I have one of those scooters. It’s a life changer! Bless the woman who gave it to you!

Comment

• Fleet 1
                          TPB Founder
                          • Jun 2013
                          • Kauai
                          • Send PM

Lets please keep this thread going here on the main page. I wont move it to the members section. Roo keep us informed on whats happening. Aloha brother.

Comment

Working...
                          X