• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BoltFan97
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Jul 2023
    • Send PM

Hi everyone. Looking forward to hanging with Charger fans on this message board. I moved to LA in 97 and starting watching since they were the 'hometown' team. The Rams and Raiders had skipped town. The excitement from LT, Rivers, and now Herbert has converted me from a casual to a true blue fan. Looking forward to see how the rookies will perform this year and hope injuries stay far away.

BoltFan97

Comment

• Fleet 1
      TPB Founder
      • Jun 2013
      • Kauai
      • Send PM

Originally posted by BoltFan97 View Post
      Hi everyone. Looking forward to hanging with Charger fans on this message board. I moved to LA in 97 and starting watching since they were the 'hometown' team. The Rams and Raiders had skipped town. The excitement from LT, Rivers, and now Herbert has converted me from a casual to a true blue fan. Looking forward to see how the rookies will perform this year and hope injuries stay far away.

BoltFan97
      Good to have you my friend. Welcome to the Bolt family here at TPBs.

Comment

• boltupspain
        Fire Brandon Staley
        • Sep 2023
        • Spain
        • Send PM

Hi all! I've been a big Chargers fan since the early 00's. I'm based in Spain but I don't miss any snaps even if games are in the West Coast schedule late in the morning

Found recently this forum and think it can be nice to share thoughts with other fans.

Bolt up!

Comment

• Bolt-O
          Administrator
          • Jun 2013
          • Send PM

Originally posted by boltupspain View Post
          Hi all! I've been a big Chargers fan since the early 00's. I'm based in Spain but I don't miss any snaps even if games are in the West Coast schedule late in the morning

Found recently this forum and think it can be nice to share thoughts with other fans.

Bolt up!
          Welcome to The Powder Blues!

Comment

• Fleet 1
            TPB Founder
            • Jun 2013
            • Kauai
            • Send PM

Bolt up!
            Good to have you my bolt brother, Welcome to the Blues. We love Spain. lol

Comment

• OG619FrightninLightnin
              Let's do this!
              • Aug 2022
              • Raleigh N. Carolina
              • Send PM

Bolt up!
              Welcome!

Comment

• NYBoltFan
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Nov 2022
                • Send PM

Welcome to all the new members!

Comment

Working...
                X