• Show
Clear All
  • Fleet
    TPB Founder
    • Jun 2013
    • Cardiff - Poipu
    • Send PM

Originally posted by Chargerfan78 View Post

Anyway, screw those guys. Now that they no longer have any power to speak of, they aren't worth anyone's time. Looking forward to some great conversations here on the TPB!
    Please dont bring drama to my forum. We also dont do personal attacks here. What was done there stays there. Im not a fan of calling guys out with personal insults.

We cool?

Comment

• Topcat
      AKA "Pollcat"
      • Jan 2019
      • Send PM

"Here"...

Comment

• LazyLightning
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Feb 2019
        • Send PM

Hello Everyone,
        I have been a member on CMB since 2010 but too lazy to post much. I suspect it will be the same here. I want you all to know that I enjoy reading everyone's take on who to draft or release or start or etc. The camaraderie shines through the banter and bicker and I am thankful that Fleet et.al. has provided a place for it to continue.

Comment

• like54ninjas
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Oct 2017
          • Great White North
          • Draftnik
          • Send PM

Originally posted by QuackBolt View Post
          Joined today. Always read the old .com forums a lot but never got an account set up because of problems with my email. Great job with the merger and Bolt up!
          Welcome brother
          My 2021 Adopt-A-Bolt List

MikeDub
          K9
          Nasir
          Tillery
          Parham
          Reed

Comment

• like54ninjas
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Oct 2017
            • Great White North
            • Draftnik
            • Send PM

EDITED BY FLEET

Anyway, screw those guys. Now that they no longer have any power to speak of, they aren't worth anyone's time. Looking forward to some great conversations here on the TPB!
            Good to have you. Definitely great convos to be had. TPB is a great community!

MikeDub
            K9
            Nasir
            Tillery
            Parham
            Reed

Comment

• like54ninjas
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Oct 2017
              • Great White North
              • Draftnik
              • Send PM

Originally posted by LazyLightning View Post
              Hello Everyone,
              I have been a member on CMB since 2010 but too lazy to post much. I suspect it will be the same here. I want you all to know that I enjoy reading everyone's take on who to draft or release or start or etc. The camaraderie shines through the banter and bicker and I am thankful that Fleet et.al. has provided a place for it to continue.
              Awesome to see you over here. Hope to see you post more often.

MikeDub
              K9
              Nasir
              Tillery
              Parham
              Reed

Comment

• ChargersFan78
                Ossss
                • Feb 2019
                • Send PM

Originally posted by Fleet View Post

Please dont bring drama to my forum. We also dont do personal attacks here. What was done there stays there. Im not a fan of calling guys out with personal insults.

We cool?
                Hey man, no disrespect to you at all. Those guys absolutely need to be called out for their disgraceful moderating of that board over the years that they served in that roie. Especially ChargerTom, One of the reasons that the board is being shut down is that the site administrator (Joel) kept getting complaint calls and emails from Chargers fans who were banned for life from the board for no other reason than having a different opinion than the mods. Ultimately, they decided it was no longer worth the money and the headache. So as much as they want to whine about the board being shut down, the ironic part is that they had a huge hand in its demise. For that reason, I would strongly advise against letting a tool like CT have any type of power on this board. He will just end up abusing it like he did for years on the CMB.

That said, none of this is any disrespect to you, and many thanks for creating this space for us.
                Last edited by ChargersFan78; 02-28-2019, 09:36 AM.

Comment

• Midwestbolt
                  • Feb 2019
                  • Midwest
                  • Local 150 operating engineer.
                  • Send PM

What's up fellas. Would like to say it's such a cool thing that Fleet has been so welcoming with TPB.

There's something about forums that you just don't get from reddit or other platforms.

Hope to be celebrating many Charger wins and the inevitable SB victory on TPBs. Go Bolts!

Comment

• pacstud
                    Black Belt Poster
                    • Sep 2018
                    • Send PM

EDITED BY FLEET

YES! Dojo Time!

Comment

• La Costa Boy
                      Pretty much retired......
                      • Sep 2018
                      • JoJa
                      • Bloviator of hot air and rhetoric.
                      • Send PM

Welcome to my CMB brothers. In a week that will all be a distant memory since we have the Combine, Free Agency and the Draft all within the next 2 months. Let it begin.....RELEASE THE HOUNDS!!!!

Comment

• Fleet
                        TPB Founder
                        • Jun 2013
                        • Cardiff - Poipu
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by ChargersFan78 View Post

Hey man, no disrespect to you at all. Those guys absolutely need to be called out for their disgraceful moderating of that board over the years that they served in that roie. Especially ChargerTom, One of the reasons that the board is being shut down is that the site administrator (Joel) kept getting complaint calls and emails from Chargers fans who were banned for life from the board for no other reason than having a different opinion than the mods. Ultimately, they decided it was no longer worth the money and the headache. So as much as they want to whine about the board being shut down, the ironic part is that they had a huge hand in its demise. For that reason, I would strongly advise against letting a tool like CT have any type of power on this board. He will just end up abusing it like he did for years on the CMB.

That said, none of this is any disrespect to you, and many thanks for creating this space for us.
                        I hear you man. Im sorry if any of you have resentments over that forum. But i cannot transmit what i do not know. And thats first hand experience of anything negative like that. So its hard to discuss for me. I always try to preach about communication here. Because aggression and passive aggression tend to get under my skin. I think its ok to be angry. But it doesnt mean discussing our anger has to be so aggressive that it affects more than yourself. We try to keep a vibe here. A positive vibe. Especially as it pertains to members when they are angry at each other. We dont allow too many personal battles between members. We tend to suggest just walking away and agreeing to disagree. Especially when members hate each other and start to ruin every thread with their anger and resentment.

We are not a big supporter of calling people out and then attaching labels or personal insults to them. It only incites drama. Especially when its something not even related to this community or forum.

I hope your experience here with us can help relieve some of your resentment. We just want to talk Bolts.

Im sorry you had a bad experience there. Lets move on here at TPB and build up a sweet new Charger fan community together. All of us. We all share the same love of this team.

Cheers

Comment

• Fleet
                          TPB Founder
                          • Jun 2013
                          • Cardiff - Poipu
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by LazyLightning View Post
                          Hello Everyone,
                          Originally posted by Midwestbolt View Post
                          What's up fellas. Would like to say it's such a cool thing that Fleet has been so welcoming with TPB.

There's something about forums that you just don't get from reddit or other platforms.

Hope to be celebrating many Charger wins and the inevitable SB victory on TPBs. Go Bolts!
                          Welcome to the both of you.

Comment

Working...
                          X