First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • UtahBolt
    Did we win?
    • Jun 2013
    • I'll ride the wave...where it takes me.
    • Send PM

Originally posted by MT Bolt Fan View Post

Lurker here. I am not a football guru, more of a casual fan, hence, not many posts. Don't get me wrong, I've been watching for 50+ years so I know what's going on. I will try to post more. This place looks like it will be fun
    Welcome! Any chance the MT means your in Montana? If so where at? Love Montana!
    I'll ride the wave...where it takes me.

Comment

• UtahBolt
      Did we win?
      • Jun 2013
      • I'll ride the wave...where it takes me.
      • Send PM

Originally posted by Jwalk View Post
      Hello all,

I just jumped over from CMB. I was born and raised in San Diego and have been a diehard fan since I was a child, over 40 years. The move to LA crushed me as a fan, and I just haven't been interested in following them since. I did try to talk myself into it by to go to a game last year. It only made matters worse. It was one of the most disheartening experiences of my life. That being said, the Chargers have been such a big part of my life for so long, it remains a painful void.

I did continue to lurk on the CMB, just to stay in tune with other fans. When I saw report of CMB shutting down, it was just another dagger in the heart as only the Spanos' could deliver. Then I read Fleet's post, which reminded me of the passion I once had. So, here I am dazed and confused. Im not sure where I go from here, but maybe things will change after some time here.

Anyhow, thanks for inviting us CMB members over.

Regards,

Jeff
      Welcome Jeff! Would love to hear what was disheartening about going to a game? I have toyed with the idea of travelling in for one this year but am a little nervous about the expense when I see how meh it seems on TV.
      I'll ride the wave...where it takes me.

Comment

• ChargingBolts
        Superbowl?
        • Sep 2018
        • Los Angeles/Chicago
        • Send PM

Originally posted by UtahBolt View Post

Welcome Jeff! Would love to hear what was disheartening about going to a game? I have toyed with the idea of travelling in for one this year but am a little nervous about the expense when I see how meh it seems on TV.
        To Jeff; all I can say is it isn't the players faults and you probably love the players since they are the one's playing!
        To Utah, the view at the game is amazing, you can get great seats on stubhub for about half price if bought at the right time, the experience isn't that great when there are 50% ish opposing fans though, it makes me want to go to every road game, I suggest maybe going to the AZ or Tenn game where it won't be as packed with opposing fans and you should enjoy it!

Comment

• JupiterBolt
          ~ Charger Fan ~
          • Sep 2018
          • Jupiter, FL
          • Send PM

Thanks for the invite. This forum seems much better than the newspaper forum!

Comment

• Formula 21
            Formula 21 commented
            Editing a comment
            Welcome aboard. This is the best Chargers forum around.
        • Fleet
          TPB Founder
          • Jun 2013
          • Cardiff - Poipu
          • Send PM

Originally posted by JupiterBolt View Post
          Thanks for the invite. This forum seems much better than the newspaper forum!
          Its the only forum out there that is the same software as CMB. Only its the latest version 5. You guys were still on 3. Reddits format is brutal imo. Hope you enjoy your time here. We are glad to have you.

Comment

• like54ninjas
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Oct 2017
            • Great White North
            • Draftnik
            • Send PM

Well fuck I got banned for a week at the CMB for inappropriate language while talking about the ownership/organization.
            My 2021 Adopt-A-Bolt List

MikeDub
            K9
            Nasir
            Tillery
            Parham
            Reed

Comment

• Fleet
              TPB Founder
              • Jun 2013
              • Cardiff - Poipu
              • Send PM

Originally posted by like54ninjas View Post
              Well fuck I got banned for a week at the CMB for inappropriate language while talking about the ownership/organization.
              I keep hearing this sort of thing. My account was permanently banned. The account im using there now is new. I dont know what i did the first time. Im not going to dump on them. I wish you guys the best.

But i dont think the 2 communities will mesh well now that i think about it. We have always felt that cussing kind of goes with football. And we try and keep members from attacking each other on a personal level. If i see a member of mine attacking one of you new guys and slandering him or accusing him of something thats not true ill get on that posters ass.

We are sort of the opposite of CMB im starting to realize.

MOTHERFUCK DICK ASS BITCH. Its all good here.

Punchy loves it as well.

Comment

• like54ninjas
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Oct 2017
                • Great White North
                • Draftnik
                • Send PM

My 2021 Adopt-A-Bolt List

MikeDub
                K9
                Nasir
                Tillery
                Parham
                Reed

Comment

• Fleet
                  TPB Founder
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Cardiff - Poipu
                  • Send PM

We are really happy to have you guys. You can be yourself man. Dont worry about being banned. If its outrageous ill chat with you privately. I was raised Hawaiian. We are big on aloha in my family. I like to work with my community here. We are pretty chilled out. No drama no stress.

Comment

• Fleet
                    TPB Founder
                    • Jun 2013
                    • Cardiff - Poipu
                    • Send PM

Also for you new guys....im open to suggestions etc. If there is something you want let me know.

Comment

• Formula 21
                      The Future is Now
                      • Jun 2013
                      • Republic of San Diego
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by Fleet View Post
                      Also for you new guys....im open to suggestions etc. If there is something you want let me know.
                      Can we have the FUCK thread back? LOL.
                      Now, if you excuse me, I have some Charger memories to suppress.
                      The Wasted Decade is done.
                      Build Back Better.

Comment

• BlazingBolt
                        SLAM DUNK!
                        • Jun 2013
                        • East County San Diego
                        • Bolt fanatic
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by UtahBolt View Post

Last edited by BlazingBolt; 09-12-2018, 03:33 PM.
                        migrated from chargerfans.net then the thenflforum.com then here

Comment

Working...
                        X