• Show
Clear All
  • La Costa Boy
    Pretty much retired......
    • Sep 2018
    • JoJa
    • Bloviator of hot air and rhetoric.
    • Send PM

ON No.....you had to start the 51 crap here............??????

Comment

• Fleet
      TPB Founder
      • Jun 2013
      • Cardiff - Poipu
      • Send PM

Originally posted by pacstud View Post

Freak truly believes all publicity is good publicity. He can fool us 51 different ways and then have us thanking him for it.

He's a wizard.
      LOL. A wizard huh? Grown men playing message board games. With fellow Bolt fans? Are your lives that boring?

Im not a fan of liars. Claiming i banned users in some attempt to try and make me look bad is fake news. Really poor character.

Im shocked Wudai would even make that claim. Love how my post there was deleted. Just trying to congratulate you guys on the new digs.

Comment

• Boltjolt
        Dont let the PBs fool ya
        • Jun 2013
        • Henderson, NV
        • Send PM

Freak really is a freak lol. Joker, sarcastic, just plain odd sometimes and Wood plays along. Harmless Banter but he certainly wasn't banned.
        I think we have only banned two guys ever and that was because they caused turmoil with one always doing the name calling when someone disagreed with him.. . Which was often lol

Comment

• wu-dai clan
          Smooth Operation
          • May 2017
          • Send PM

Well, now that I got out of the gym after a brisk workout I read PB and PMd Fleet.

Now I am reading all this.

Hope I don't get drawn and quartered now.

I splained it all as best I could.
          We do not play modern football.

Comment

• Fleet
            TPB Founder
            • Jun 2013
            • Cardiff - Poipu
            • Send PM

I dont like games. Im glad you are here Woods. You are a valuable asset. But i wont sit here and tolerate any sort of smear campaign against me over at your new site. Really not a fan of drama or games. And i see a little bit of that happening.

Look i only tried to give you guys a space to land in the event you lost your home. Im not banning guys. Its already been somewhat dramatic with you guys. Especially with the leaders of that board.

I posted as a guest and said something really pretty nice and that post was deleted. Only to continue reading after that post was made to see that the claim i banned Freak was made. Disc clearly thought it was true. And there was no attempt to make it known it was a joke.

You guys make it look like you are in some little gang to try and sway members away from me here. Through false accusations. Its all the rage these days with the media. Im not a fan of it. Just keep me out of your discussions there. I dont know how i became the enemy. Why my post was deleted only to be followed up with the lie that i banned freak.

It just looks so fucking sketchy dude.

Comment

• pacstud
              Black Belt Poster
              • Sep 2018
              • Send PM

Originally posted by Fleet View Post

LOL. A wizard huh? Grown men playing message board games. With fellow Bolt fans? Are your lives that boring?

Im not a fan of liars. Claiming i banned users in some attempt to try and make me look bad is fake news. Really poor character.

Im shocked Wudai would even make that claim. Love how my post there was deleted. Just trying to congratulate you guys on the new digs.
              Did he claim it? I don't remember that. I thought people just started saying it (possibly as a joke) and it grew legs.

We're kind of like the song number in Holy Grail, "Camelot is a silly place".

Comment

• pacstud
                Black Belt Poster
                • Sep 2018
                • Send PM

Originally posted by Fleet View Post

It just looks so fucking sketchy dude.
                I don't know (truly) and like most, I appreciate what you and others have done to help. I even talked to wood and agreed to play nice. I'll do some research and find out what's fucking happening.

Comment

• Fleet
                  TPB Founder
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Cardiff - Poipu
                  • Send PM

I don't know (truly) and like most, I appreciate what you and others have done to help. I even talked to wood and agreed to play nice. I'll do some research and find out what's fucking happening.
                  My first post was deleted there. Thats why the banning thing didnt come off as a joke to me. Why delete my post? Anyways i cant stand forum drama. We are on the same team. lol

Comment

• La Costa Boy
                    Pretty much retired......
                    • Sep 2018
                    • JoJa
                    • Bloviator of hot air and rhetoric.
                    • Send PM

"......can't we all just get along...??????

Comment

• Boltjolt
                      Dont let the PBs fool ya
                      • Jun 2013
                      • Henderson, NV
                      • Send PM

Pacstud with the F Bomb, lol. Now didn't that feel Good? :chuckle:

Comment

• Fleet
                        TPB Founder
                        • Jun 2013
                        • Cardiff - Poipu
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post

Pacstud with the F Bomb, lol. Now didn't that feel Good? :chuckle:
                        It was the POTD imo.

Comment

• jachba
                          Registered Charger Fan
                          • Dec 2018
                          • Toronto, Canada
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by La Costa Boy View Post
                          ON No.....you had to start the 51 crap here............??????
                          If you're complaining about 51 you're already too late. I not only opened up a thread about the history of the BHC, but I even included a post by the infamous founder of the BHC (Boltcorpse).

Comment

Working...
                          X