• Show
Clear All
  • Coachmarkos
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Jun 2013
    • SoDak
    • Technology Director
    • Send PM

If we're wanting to hate on the Clippers (and why not, they are easy to hate),

Gotta listen to the BS Report podcast with Simmons and Zach Lowe. They really get after them on that podcast. Lowe mentions how around the NBA, the Clips are the least liked team.

Although they are in a close race with Houston for me. Its just not fun watching Dwight Howard and/or James Harden play basketball. And they are their two best players.
    "...of course that's just my opinion, I could be wrong."

Comment

• Coachmarkos
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Jun 2013
      • SoDak
      • Technology Director
      • Send PM

Also worth mentioning here:

If the season ended today, Anthony Davis's PER (Player Efficiency Rating), would be the highest of all time.

You read that right.

I'm telling you guys, you gotta check out the Pelicans. He's so good. It's like unfair how good he is.

Comment

• oneinchpunch
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Jun 2013
        • Send PM

Originally posted by coachmarkos View Post
        Also worth mentioning here:

If the season ended today, Anthony Davis's PER (Player Efficiency Rating), would be the highest of all time.

You read that right.

I'm telling you guys, you gotta check out the Pelicans. He's so good. It's like unfair how good he is.
        Magic was heaping praise on him this morning.

And on local radio yesterday they were discussing if he could be MVP even if his team doesn't make the playoffs.

He's fun to watch.

There are a lot of fun teams to watch these days and many of them are a surprise(Toronto, Atlanta, Wizards)

And there are other teams that just aren't fun to watch(Rockets, Cavs, Clippers). Actually the Clippers are fun just to see the playoff meltdown happen in the regular season.
        Hashtag thepowderblues

Comment

• oneinchpunch
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Jun 2013
          • Send PM

Peter Vecsey

Sickened 2 report, ex-Knick Anthony Mason fighting 4 life. Congestive heart failure, heart attack, 4 surgeries, last one 9 hrs. Sons by side

Anthony Mason is 48. His mother, Mary will be 90 tomorrow. One of Mason’s former teammates in New York, who did not want to be identified, describe his condition as grave.
          Hashtag thepowderblues

Comment

• Mister Hoarse
            No Sir, I Dont Like It
            • Jun 2013
            • Section 457
            • Migrant Film Worker
            • Send PM

48. That's too young, especially for a former athlete.
            Dean Spanos Should Get Ass Cancer Of The Ass!
            sigpic

Comment

• oneinchpunch
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Jun 2013
              • Send PM

Man. Get Well Bosh.

Updating a previous report, Chris Bosh has been diagnosed with a blood clot in both of his lungs.
              While head coach Erik Spoelstra said everyone is "jumping the gun," and that a full diagnosis has yet to be completed, this updated diagnosis is actually worse than the initial one. It seems very likely that Bosh will miss the remainder of the season. If there's one positive thing about this situation, it's that Bosh's ailment isn't believed to be life threatening. Stay tuned
              Hashtag thepowderblues

Comment

• Coachmarkos
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Jun 2013
                • SoDak
                • Technology Director
                • Send PM

Originally posted by oneinchpunch View Post
                Man. Get Well Bosh.

Updating a previous report, Chris Bosh has been diagnosed with a blood clot in both of his lungs.
                While head coach Erik Spoelstra said everyone is "jumping the gun," and that a full diagnosis has yet to be completed, this updated diagnosis is actually worse than the initial one. It seems very likely that Bosh will miss the remainder of the season. If there's one positive thing about this situation, it's that Bosh's ailment isn't believed to be life threatening. Stay tuned
                That really stinks. He was showing earlier this year too, how valuable he has been to that Miami team. Even though he was kind of the forgotten man there.

If he'd have been healthy, with the Dragic addition, the Heat could have been very scary come playoff time.

The NBA Trade Deadline was absolutely crazy this year.

Comment

• Coachmarkos
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Jun 2013
                  • SoDak
                  • Technology Director
                  • Send PM

Lakers are conducting exit interviews today, and live streaming interviews with the players.

Wayne Ellington is up next for today’s exit interviews. Watch live: http://on.nba.com/1mywekm
                  I'd like to see Clarkson and Randle of course...with Ellington and Ed Davis brought back. Nick Young and Ryan Kelly are also under contract. So that's 6, and Kobe is 7.

With the draft pick, I'd like to see a Center, or a small forward. Okafor and Towns will be gone, but Justise Winslow or Cauley Stein would be there.

Also PF Kristaps Porzingis from Latvia will be there. But he's only 19, and unless they think he's a white Anthony Davis, I can't see it.

Honestly, I hope they take Winslow, and somehow attract a FA center(there's more decent big men available in FA than SF.)

What I don't want to see... the ball passed around for 18 seconds and setting for a jump shot from Jordan Hill or Carlos Boozer.

Clarkson should be the point guard. I don't want Rondo, or Dragic. I want Clarkson. Bring in a vet to back him up, if it's Ronnie Price again, I can live with him for limited minutes.

Comment

• oneinchpunch
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Jun 2013
                    • Send PM

Man the Warriors are fun to watch. Spurs as well
                    Hashtag thepowderblues

Comment

• oneinchpunch
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Jun 2013
                      • Send PM

Wow. I didn't think it would happen this year but the Clippers could possibly live up to their reputation
                      Hashtag thepowderblues

Comment

• oneinchpunch
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • Jun 2013
                        • Send PM

Great game. Surprised the Spurs won
                        Hashtag thepowderblues

Comment

• Coachmarkos
                          Registered Charger Fan
                          • Jun 2013
                          • SoDak
                          • Technology Director
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by oneinchpunch View Post
                          Great game. Surprised the Spurs won
                          It was a good game. The Clippers lost that game in the most Clipperish way possible. That has to sting.

The spurs are a machine. Parker was terrible, and Ginobli wasn't doing much, and they still win with Paddy Mills, Boris Diaw(who had been struggling), and Bellinelli making bit shots in the 2nd half.

Comment

Working...
                          X