Clear All
  • Coachmarkos
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Jun 2013
    • SoDak
    • Technology Director
    • Send PM

Clippers!
    On the brink of their first Western Conference finals, the Clippers' big collapse against the Rockets in Game 6 brought up some cursed thoughts.

OK, I know I said earlier that the other loss was the most clippers loss...but last night... 1 game from the west finals... up 19, late in the 3rd... and lose by 12?

At home?

Yikes. That hurts.

I may even have to watch game 7, as much as it will hurt my eyes.

Cavs really took it to the Bulls the last few games. Surprising to me.
    "...of course that's just my opinion, I could be wrong."

Comment

• Bolt-O
      Administrator
      • Jun 2013
      • Send PM

Ha, one former SD team that already won a championship beats one that never will. No matter how good the clips can be, I'll never bandwagon for them.

Comment

• oneinchpunch
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Jun 2013
        • Send PM

Fitting end to the Clippers season.

They looked like they mightve ditched the Clippers of old and then had a classic Clippers meltdown.

Flea said it best "to Clipper is a verb"

Magic Johnson: I thought the Spurs taught the Clippers how to win after a tough 7 game series. I was wrong. The Clippers are still the Clippers.
        Last edited by oneinchpunch; 05-18-2015, 04:09 PM.
        Hashtag thepowderblues

Comment

• Mister Hoarse
          No Sir, I Dont Like It
          • Jun 2013
          • Section 457
          • Migrant Film Worker
          • Send PM

Will the Lakers cover up those four Clipper 1st round banners?
          Dean Spanos Should Get Ass Cancer Of The Ass!
          sigpic

Comment

• Coachmarkos
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Jun 2013
            • SoDak
            • Technology Director
            • Send PM

NBA Draft Lottery Tonight at 7:30 pm Central.
            -Boy I hope the Lakers don't drop below the 4th pick. (which they would lose...if they got the 5th pick or worse).

Western Conference Finals tonight at 8 pm Central.

Rockets at Warriors. I can't see the Rockets winning against the Warriors. The Pelicans had Anthony Davis and enough guys to be competitive, and the Grizzlies played well when they had everyone, and they have enough defense to make it tough.

I can't see the Rockets beating them. They may win a game or two. But the Warriors do the Rockets pace and space scheme...only better, with better shooters, and are better defensively. Only way I can see the Rockets do this... Dwight Howard. If he is what Dwight Howard was supposed to be, that could change things.

Comment

• Mister Hoarse
              No Sir, I Dont Like It
              • Jun 2013
              • Section 457
              • Migrant Film Worker
              • Send PM

Warriors are a fun team to watch.
              #anyonebutlebron
              #fuckdwighthoward
              sigpic

Comment

• Lightningwill_420

Originally posted by Mister Hoarse View Post
                Warriors are a fun team to watch.
                #anyonebutlebron
                #fuckdwighthoward
                I like when the Warriors took down the face-painted freaks on roller skates who had baseball bats.

Oh wait. This isn't the movie thread. Sorry.

As far as the NBA goes, it sucks. No San Diego teams, so I never watch.

Comment

• oneinchpunch
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Send PM

#2 pick. Alright Lakeshow.
                  Hashtag thepowderblues

Comment

• Mister Hoarse
                    No Sir, I Dont Like It
                    • Jun 2013
                    • Section 457
                    • Migrant Film Worker
                    • Send PM

Phew! Got the 2nd pick, and Randle coming back healthy plus Jordan as a 2nd round steal... wonder how Jim Buss will fuck the dog this time?
                    sigpic

Comment

• Coachmarkos
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Jun 2013
                      • SoDak
                      • Technology Director
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by Mister Hoarse View Post
                      Phew! Got the 2nd pick, and Randle coming back healthy plus Jordan as a 2nd round steal... wonder how Jim Buss will fuck the dog this time?
                      He really can't. It'll be Okafor or Towns...probably Okafor, but I'm hoping for Towns.

I hope they bring Ed Davis back, and they have Ryan Kelly back.

We will no longer have to watch Jordan Hill, Carlos Boozer, and Bob Sacre pretend to be starting NBA Centers.

I like Hill in a reservere role, his contract is expensive..but it's a team option.

They have enough money to sign a max player this summer (probably a small forward now...with the #2 pick?)

They will have enough money to sign another max player the following year (Kobe comes off the books).

Seriously...in 2 years they could trot out Clarkson, Randle, Towns/Okafor and 2 max contract players.

Warriors are very fun to watch.
                      -I said it yesterday, for the Rockets to win, Dwight Howard has to dominate.
                      -Van Gundy said at the start of the broadcast, the Rockets need Howard to be a 20/20 guy in this series to win.
                      -Carliesmo said this morning on Mike and Mike that the Rockets need more from Howard.

I don't know if Dwight Howard can become, what I thought he'd become...(especially that year he took Orlando to the finals)

Comment

• oneinchpunch
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • Jun 2013
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by coachmarkos View Post
                        He really can't. It'll be Okafor or Towns...probably Okafor, but I'm hoping for Towns.

I hope they bring Ed Davis back, and they have Ryan Kelly back.

We will no longer have to watch Jordan Hill, Carlos Boozer, and Bob Sacre pretend to be starting NBA Centers.

I like Hill in a reservere role, his contract is expensive..but it's a team option.

They have enough money to sign a max player this summer (probably a small forward now...with the #2 pick?)

They will have enough money to sign another max player the following year (Kobe comes off the books).

Seriously...in 2 years they could trot out Clarkson, Randle, Towns/Okafor and 2 max contract players.

Warriors are very fun to watch.
                        -I said it yesterday, for the Rockets to win, Dwight Howard has to dominate.
                        -Van Gundy said at the start of the broadcast, the Rockets need Howard to be a 20/20 guy in this series to win.
                        -Carliesmo said this morning on Mike and Mike that the Rockets need more from Howard.

I don't know if Dwight Howard can become, what I thought he'd become...(especially that year he took Orlando to the finals)
                        Getting the #2 pick makes things a lot more interesting. Before the high pick the Lakers has to get a big man with their max money. Now they have a lot more options. Pretty excited to see what this next generation Lakers team will look like.
                        Hashtag thepowderblues

Comment

• oneinchpunch
                          Registered Charger Fan
                          • Jun 2013
                          • Send PM

After a very crappy conference finals(How did the Rockets ever advance?)We look to be in for a great Finals series
                          Hashtag thepowderblues

Comment

Working...
                          X