• Show
Clear All
  • Mister Hoarse
    No Sir, I Dont Like It
    • Jun 2013
    • Section 457
    • Migrant Film Worker
    • Send PM

I dont even know what show that is. Dont watch TV very often.
    I work in TV production so I know for a fact I'm not missing much.
    Dean Spanos Should Get Ass Cancer Of The Ass!
    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by coachmarkos View Post
      I held out for a while too. I think when season 4 was starting, I finally jumped on board...watched seasons 1-3.

It's a darn good show.
      I'm sure it is. No interest in the subject matter, and I don't mean any offense to people who enjoy the show.

Comment

• Lightningwill_420

Originally posted by SuperCharger View Post
        Pretty sure I'm the only human left who hasn't watched this show. No interest in it, either. I know. I'm weird.
        I haven't seen it either. I didn't like the Lord of the Rings books or movies, and this seems kind of in that genre sort of. The only movie I liked that looked like that was Willow, and that was only because I was on shrooms.

Comment

• Bolt-O
          Administrator
          • Jun 2013
          • Send PM

I'm pretty much caught up on GoT, but through the wikia, and you-tube clips. You don't have to watch the entire series from the start, and even if you did, you still need read the re-caps to remind yourself what happened. I'm kind of like 'Bran' like that. I'm not as invested as long-time fans, so the last episode wasn't as sad to me... more concerned about the direwolf population.

Comment

• sandiego17
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Jun 2013
            • Send PM

Originally posted by Bleeding Vagina Who Should Be GM View Post
            I haven't seen it either. I didn't like the Lord of the Rings books or movies, and this seems kind of in that genre sort of. The only movie I liked that looked like that was Willow, and that was only because I was on shrooms.

Comment

• Lightningwill_420

I got confused after the question mark.

If you like the Lord of the Rings, that's fine. I don't think Bernie would get rid of the books or the movies - he'd just require that the elves start paying for the hobbits' health insurance and education. Oh, and the lady dragons would make as much money as Smaug.

Comment

• sandiego17
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Jun 2013
                • Send PM

I got confused after the question mark.

If you like the Lord of the Rings, that's fine. I don't think Bernie would get rid of the books or the movies - he'd just require that the elves start paying for the hobbits' health insurance and education. Oh, and the lady dragons would make as much money as Smaug.
                What lady dragons? Maybe that's why you didn't like it, read a fake.

Comment

• Lightningwill_420

Originally posted by sandiego17 View Post
                  What lady dragons? Maybe that's why you didn't like it, read a fake.
                  Male dragons don't exist either and neither does Bernie's chance at the presidency.
                  I only read the Hobbit, and I was probably 12 when I did it. Bilbo Baggins is a great name.
                  I think I watched the first movie or maybe it was the second, and I was an adult then.
                  Cumberbatch is awesome as Sherlock. The only thing I liked about his Smaug was his appearance on the Colbert show.

Comment

• sandiego17
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Jun 2013
                    • Send PM

Male dragons don't exist either and neither does Bernie's chance at the presidency.
                    I only read the Hobbit, and I was probably 12 when I did it. Bilbo Baggins is a great name.
                    I think I watched the first movie or maybe it was the second, and I was an adult then.
                    Cumberbatch is awesome as Sherlock. The only thing I liked about his Smaug was his appearance on the Colbert show.
                    TV Show thread man, suspension of disbelief. Ya, a 9+ hour trilogy for an ~250pg childrens book you can read in less half the time is a bit of a money grab, but Peter Jackson has to eat. LOTR and GoT are different, one has 3 dragons.

Comment

• Coachmarkos
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Jun 2013
                      • SoDak
                      • Technology Director
                      • Send PM

TV Show thread man, suspension of disbelief. Ya, a 9+ hour trilogy for an ~250pg childrens book you can read in less half the time is a bit of a money grab, but Peter Jackson has to eat. LOTR and GoT are different, one has 3 dragons.
                      and boobs. :anchorjump:
                      "...of course that's just my opinion, I could be wrong."

Comment

• Lightningwill_420

Okay. I'm judging a show I've never seen. It might be awesome just like Slauson might be awesome. I hope he plays like three dragons and not like the boobs who played center last year.
                        Last edited by Guest; 06-01-2016, 10:35 AM.

Comment

• sandiego17
                          Registered Charger Fan
                          • Jun 2013
                          • Send PM

Okay. I'm judging a show I've never seen. It might be awesome just like Slauson might be awesome. I hope he plays like three dragons and not like the boobs who played center last year.
                          I'm not judging your hate. I was merely commenting on another complete and utter disagreement. Crazy. To get back to TV, its a pretty damn good show, just wish I never started watching it until it ended and that way I could have finished it off in a month or two, but the spoilers were everywhere so caught up before the end of last season.

Comment

Working...
                          X