Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Lightningwill_420

Originally posted by sandiego17 View Post
    I'm not judging your hate. I was merely commenting on another complete and utter disagreement. Crazy. To get back to TV, its a pretty damn good show, just wish I never started watching it until it ended and that way I could have finished it off in a month or two, but the spoilers were everywhere so caught up before the end of last season.
    I never said you were a judge of hate. I'm just saying the Raiders suck and we need to beat them by triple digits this year. It's time for us poor losers to slap the shit out of those over-hyped hasbeens who claim to be in the top one percent of the one percent when their success is based primarily on their deceased daddy and the cocaine-infused 70s and 80s. Plus, they are misogynistic reality-show assholes who want to bang their offspring.

Back on point - I made it through the Neil DeGrasse Tyson Cosmos for a second time. It's okay sober. On edible weed, it's out of this fucking world.
    Last edited by Guest; 06-01-2016, 12:43 PM.

Comment

• bonehead
      Undrafted
      • Jul 2013
      • TBD
      • Retired
      • Send PM

Originally posted by SuperCharger View Post
      Pretty sure I'm the only human left who hasn't watched this show. No interest in it, either. I know. I'm weird.
      there's two of us .... I will have to try and watch just to see...who knows
      Forget it Donny you're out of your element

Shut the fuck up Donny

Comment

• Boltjolt
        Dont let the PBs fool ya
        • Jun 2013
        • Henderson, NV
        • Send PM

Originally posted by alex View Post
        I'm asking because (oh no, Trevor Story just hit his sixth HR of the season - WOW) I want to know what keeps people watching zombie stuff. When I saw "Night of the Living Dead" (first zombie movie I think) I thought "oh, that was fun but I don't need any more walking dead for the rest of my life". What makes you - and others can chime in - keep coming back for more zombies? Aren't they all the same? What am I not getting? I know it has to be something pretty good.
        Never seen Walking Dead. Zombie stuff just isnt a draw for me lol.

Comment

• Boltjolt
          Dont let the PBs fool ya
          • Jun 2013
          • Henderson, NV
          • Send PM

Originally posted by SuperCharger View Post
          Pretty sure I'm the only human left who hasn't watched this show. No interest in it, either. I know. I'm weird.
          I dont even know what that is so there are two of us.

Comment

• KarlC
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Jul 2013
            • Send PM

Originally posted by sandiego17 View Post
            Peter Jackson has to eat.
            Dude, I lost my beer when I read that, but my sinuses needed the cleansing, anyway, so thanks.

SD guy in OZ

Comment

• KarlC
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Jul 2013
              • Send PM

Originally posted by Bleeding Vagina Who Should Be GM View Post
              I Back on point - I made it through the Neil DeGrasse Tyson Cosmos for a second time. It's okay sober. On edible weed, it's out of this fucking world.
              I was too young and ignorant to catch the original Cosmos 1st run, but this one I did catch. Brilliant. Bless NDT and Seth MacFarlane.

SD guy in OZ

Comment

• KarlC
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Jul 2013
                • Send PM

New and old shows...

Preacher - interesting. I like Dom Cooper. If you haven't seen Devil's Double, check it out.

Cleverman - good stuff.

Magicians ep 06, WOW. That was amazing, and brutal.

SD guy in OZ

Comment

• Coachmarkos
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Jun 2013
                  • SoDak
                  • Technology Director
                  • Send PM

I like Preacher so far.

The Americans was so solid in Season 4. I'm amazed that show isn't more popular, maybe it's too dark, or too hard for people to find themselves rooting for Soviet spies? But it's so great.
                  "...of course that's just my opinion, I could be wrong."

Comment

• KarlC
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Jul 2013
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by coachmarkos View Post
                    The Americans was so solid in Season 4. I'm amazed that show isn't more popular, maybe it's too dark, or too hard for people to find themselves rooting for Soviet spies? But it's so great.
                    If frakking Cox On Demand would show that from S1, I would definitely check it out. I've heard so many props from guys here. They show other stuff from S1, but Americans? sorry, SOL. Go buy the DVDs, pay to stream, or visit some seedy site that has it.

SD guy in OZ

Comment

• Millionaire Wussy
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Jul 2013
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by coachmarkos View Post
                      I like Preacher so far.

I agree Coach. It was solid.

I also wanted to say exactly what Keri Russell said on that talk show before this last season had started. Basically that it would be more about the psychology of the various characters and not so much action or killings as in previous seasons. I didn't want to spoil the season for anyone so I just said I liked the focus of the show this season.

Lots of loose ends on the show now. Lots of things to look forward to next year.

I heard that the show renewed for two more seasons. That's awesome news.
                      For Stinky-Jon-Wizzleteats....

"Pray for strength and healing oh and money!"

Comment

• KarlC
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • Jul 2013
                        • Send PM

Preacher ep 02.

Is it just me, or was there a shitload of David Lynch imagery in that episode?

SD guy in OZ

Comment

• Bolt-O
                          Administrator
                          • Jun 2013
                          • Send PM

If you aren't "OJ'ed out", the ESPN documentary is outstanding. ESPN has it on demand on its website, uncensored. Episode 4 was just heart breaking, with the crime scene photos, and Episode 5 when he lost it all and finally went to jail was just as dramatic. He might be out on parole next year.

Comment

Working...
                          X