Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just saw The Joker. Don’t know what to think. That was some dark stuff. The guy sitting in front of me walked out 10 minutes before the end. Its unforgettable though. .
    Now, if you excuse me, I have some Charger memories to suppress.

Comment

• Snowden supposedly read memos that suggest the CIA was never in contact with any UFO's. I believe it. UFO's are here out of curiosity, Something to explore. Ways ahead of the CIA.

Comment

• Just started "Wayne" from You Tube Premium. (got it with YouTubeTV).

VERY good show. Although I've only seen 1 episode... it's great, and supposedly is a fantastic series.
        "...of course that's just my opinion, I could be wrong."

Comment

• Has anyone else here been watching Mr. Mercedes on DirecTV?

Comment

• Originally posted by bartman83642 View Post
            Has anyone else here been watching Mr. Mercedes on DirecTV?
            I watched the first season, and loved it. Lost interest during the 2nd season.

Very good book series from Stephen King.
            "...of course that's just my opinion, I could be wrong."

Comment

• Originally posted by Coachmarkos View Post

I watched the first season, and loved it. Lost interest during the 2nd season.

Very good book series from Stephen King.
              As usual the books are a lot better than the movie or TV show. I am watching the 3rd season now. Not quite what I was hoping for but it seems to be getting somewhat better.

Comment

• I watched the Netflix movie about the making of Dolemite. For fans of Rudy Ray Moore, it is a must see. His life story was way more interesting than I knew. I am not sure if the general populous would like the movie though. It may depend on how much normal people love muthafuckin' rhymes.

Comment

Working...
                X