X
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who knew that young kid from Ray's Music Exchange, straighten out his life and became Argyle?

Comment

• I'm still watching The Curse of Oak Island. All I have to say is those Lagina brothers are two very patient MFers! Anyone think they'll ever find any treasure?

Comment

• Another
        Boring
        Oscars...
        Last edited by wu-dai clan; 03-27-2022, 07:44 PM.
        Always in our hearts, 'Roo.

Comment

• Acting, right?

Comment

• Originally posted by Hadl2Alworth View Post
            I'm still watching The Curse of Oak Island. All I have to say is those Lagina brothers are two very patient MFers! Anyone think they'll ever find any treasure?
            They struck gold reeling in viewers and stretching it out forever. “Big news!!! we found another nail!!!”

Comment

• I don't watch stuff on the major networks anymore. I grew bored of them. Especially most Hollywood products.

I'm more of an anime person. I watch mostly anime now. Besides that, I also watch stuff that is informative.

Comment

• I just binged on the last seven episodes of the Ozark series. I won't give any spoilers except to say that is one highly dysfunctional family!

Comment

• Primal Survival show is pretty ok with me. Not bad. I got tired of Duel Survival’s guys. They were a bit hyped up relaying surviving. Primal Survivor guy is less intense as far as the host not making it sound like it’s life or death every five minutes. Joe Teti of Duel Survial…intense personality, heh…lol. A lot of Dual Survivor guys weren’t renewed because they over embellished there credentials. Codi wearing shorts and socks thru Alpine mountain like terrain. 10F below zero.

Comment

Working...
                  X