• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Fleet
    TPB Founder
    • Jun 2013
    • Cardiff - Poipu
    • Send PM

I think Chargers related news can go in the Chargers News/Injury thread?

EDIT - Punchy i moved your posts.

Comment

• Iowachargers
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Jul 2013
      • Dow City, Iowa
      • Send PM

Originally posted by oneinchpunch View Post
      Desperate times...

https://www.chargers.com/news/charge...mm-off-waivers
      Je'Ron Hamm, WR, Iowa
      Name: Je'Ron Hamm
      College: Iowa Number: 86
      Height: 6-3 Weight: 236
      Position: WR Pos2: H-back Class/Draft Year: Sr/2014
      40 Low: 4.55
      40 Time: 4.65
      40 High: 4.76

Projected Round: High: PFA Low: FA Stock:
      Rated number 64 out of 325 WR's 506 / 2250 TOTAL
      Combine Results Pro Day Results
      Combine Invite:
      Height: 6032
      Weight: 236

PD3X AKA "Official"
      40 Yard Dash (ET):

40 Yard Dash (HH):
      20 Yard (ET):
      20 Yard (HH):
      10 Yard (ET):
      10 Yard (HH):
      225 Lb. Bench Reps:
      Vertical Jump:
      Broad Jump:
      20 Yrd Shuttle:
      3-Cone Drill:
      Dates: 03/26/14
      Hand: 9 1/4 Arm: 33
      Wingspan: 78 3/8

Height: 6032
      Weight: 236

40 Yard Dash (HH): 4.65
      20 Yard (HH): 2.68
      10 Yard (HH): 1.69
      225 Lb. Bench Reps: 15
      Vertical Jump: 37
      Broad Jump: 09'10"
      20 Yrd Shuttle: 4.39
      3-Cone Drill: 7.13
      40 Time Range: 4.65-4.68
      Data Scout Notes: 2013: NA...PBiletnikoff/P1stC/TSX-PTW...2012: HMC
      Je'Ron Hamm/Iowa football Videos
      *Automated search based on player first/last name, college team name, football, 3 loading panels, click video to view in full size on this page,
      watch or fast forward one full video, or open player with red arrow to choose more cuts at the bottom of the big video screen.
      Click "I'm done watching this" blue link at the top of video to close screen. If available/HQ changes video quality.
      2011 Season
      2010 Season
      Played in all 12 games for the Warhawks as a true freshman and started the final two contests of the season... First catch of the year came in game five against Florida Atlantic (11 yards)... Finished the year with eight catches for 111 yards and a touchdown... Six of his eight catches were for a first down... Had two catches that went for 15 or more yards and one for 25 or more yards... Four of his eight catches came on third down... Caught three passes against North Texas and UL-Lafayette (two starts)... Finished with 56 yards and a touchdown against UNT -- touchdown pass covered 48 yards... Had 39 yards receiving against UL-Lafayette.
      2012 Season
      High School
      Earned first team all-district, first team all-Vernon Parish and first team all-central Louisiana honors as a senior after setting the single-season school record for receiving yards (750) and receiving touchdowns (8)... Helped lead Leesville to back-to-back district championships... Also lettered in basketball.
      Personal
      Draft Scout Player News
      08/02/18 - TE Je'Ron Hamm was waived by the Seahawks. Hamm was signed a week before this year's training camp.
      01/02/17 - TE Je'Ron Hamm sustained an injury to his left leg during pregame warmups and was ruled out Sunday. Hamm was carted off the field and had an air cast on his left leg.
      10/01/16 - TE Je'Ron Hamm of the San Francisco 49ers was promoted from the practice squad to the active roster on Saturday, the team announced. The 6-3, 236-pound Hamm joined the 49ers when he was claimed on waivers from the Washington Redskins on Dec. 30, 2015. He was released on Sept. 3, but signed to the practice squad the following day. Hamm played college ball at Louisiana-Monroe, where he had 111 receptions for 1,587 yards and 10 touchdowns during his career.
      09/04/16 - TE Je'Ron Hamm was signed by the 49ers to their 10-man practice squad on Sunday. He had been waived on Saturday. Hamm was second on the team among tight ends in receptions (five) and receiving yards (88) in the preseason.
      09/03/16 - TE Je'Ron Hamm was waived by the 49ers on Saturday. Hamm was second on the team among tight ends in receptions (five) and receiving yards (88) in the preseason.
      I am a huge Hawkeye fan, and I have never heard of this guy. Not sure why it says he played at Iowa.

Comment

Guest commented
        Editing a comment
        Wikipedia (so take that for what it's worth) says: He played college football at the University of Louisiana at Monroe (ULM) as a wide receiver.
    • blueman
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Jun 2013
      • Send PM

ESPN has us ranked 10th in the league. Wow.

Comment

• oneinchpunch
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Jun 2013
        • Send PM

next
        Hashtag thepowderblues

Comment

• blueman
          blueman commented
          Editing a comment
          Hey, next man up. *shrugs*

• Formula 21
          Formula 21 commented
          Editing a comment
          I liked him last exhibition season and he looked good last weekend. I like him on the team.
      • Bolt-O
        Administrator
        • Jun 2013
        • Send PM

Comment

• oneinchpunch
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Jun 2013
          • Send PM

Hashtag thepowderblues

Comment

• richpjr
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Jun 2013
          • Nashville
          • Send PM

Chargers DE Joey Bosa went through an agility workout with head athletic trainer Damon Mitchell here at StubHub Center, looking quick and explosive. Bosa has not practiced since suffering a left foot injury during training camp on Aug. 7. Bosa is not expected to play against the New Orleans Saints on Saturday, but appears on track to play Week 1 in opener against the Kansas City Chiefs.

Eric D. Williams, ESPN Staff Writer

Comment

• Formula 21
            The Future is Now
            • Jun 2013
            • Republic of San Diego
            • Send PM

Unexpected but a very pleasant surprise.

[TWEET]PFF LA Chargers‏ @PFF_Chargers
            Hayes Pullard has the highest grade on the #Chargers defense this preseason (86.0) . He has given up 1 reception in 28 coverage snaps as well as added 6 run-stops. If Pullard can continue to produce at this level the Chargers have a chance at being the top #NFL defense.
            Now, if you excuse me, I have some Charger memories to suppress.
            The Wasted Decade is done.
            Build Back Better.

Comment

• blueman
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Jun 2013
              • Send PM

Jackson to play Thursday.

Comment

• richpjr
                richpjr commented
                Editing a comment
                Finally! I was excited about everything I heard about him and the coaches seemed really high on him, but I wonder if his injury has cost him a shot at the 3rd RB spot.
            • Formula 21
              The Future is Now
              • Jun 2013
              • Republic of San Diego
              • Send PM

Chargers meet with DT Johnathan HankinsColtsand Giants defensive tackle has recently met with the Chargers and Browns
              Build Back Better.

Comment

• Formula 21
                Formula 21 commented
                Editing a comment
                I’d love to see a Hankins for Mebane swap. Mebane is not getting any younger and,from reports I’ve read, has lost some strength at the point of attack.
            • Formula 21
              The Future is Now
              • Jun 2013
              • Republic of San Diego
              • Send PM

Earlier today, the Chargers claimed defensive tackle Marcus Hardison off waivers from the Houston Texans.

Hardison was a former-fourth round selection of the Cincinnati Bengals in the 2015 draft out of Arizona State University. Prior to the 2016 season, Hardison suffered a shoulder injury during the preseason and wound up sitting out the entire year. In 2017, he spent time with the Jacksonville Jaguars and New England PatriotsSenior Bowl where he continued to excel.

At the 2015 NFL Combine, Hardison ran 4.92/4.97 in the forty at 307 pounds.

In a corresponding move, the team also waived/injured offensive tackle Zach Crabtree.
              Build Back Better.

Comment

• Formula 21
                Formula 21 commented
                Editing a comment
                The Bolts are looking at NTs. Mebane is not impressing?
            • charger1993
              Registered Charger Fan
              • May 2017
              • Send PM

Originally posted by Formula 21 View Post
              Chargers meet with DT Johnathan HankinsColtsand Giants defensive tackle has recently met with the Chargers and Browns
              Im a grown man but id low key cry if we got hankins. Do you know how good our front 7 would be. Bosa,hankins,jones,ingram. On the line
              Perryman,kyzir white, brown, with derwin playing in thr box more than likely.. We'd have a fast smooth defense

Comment

Working...
              X