Clear All
  • Boltjolt
    Dont let the PBs fool ya
    • Jun 2013
    • Henderson, NV
    • Send PM

Originally posted by beachcomber View Post
    01) Jax * QB Trevor Lawrence * perfect pairing w/Gardner Minshew
    02) Jets * TE Kyle Pitts * their receiving corps is in disrepair, and yet Pitts is anything but
    03) Miami * WR J’Marr Chase * gotta give Tua and Fitzmagick something to work with
    04) Atlanta * QB Zach Wilson * perfect understudy to Matt Ryan
    05) Cincy * WR Jaylen Waddle * they’ve got tackle enough and need reinforcements @wideout
    06) Philly * QB Justin Fields * very risky pick, albeit might work out w/Iggles
    07) Lions * LB Micah Parsons * this team needs a tone setter both on and off the field
    08) Carolina * QB Trey Lance * better than Fields, and good understudy to Bridgewater
    09) Denver * CB Caleb Farley * personally think they have enough @QB w/Rypien
    10) Dallas * CB Patrick Surtain * think he’s a fit on America’s team
    11) Giants * WR DeVonta Smith * somebody’s gotta catch the ball for QB Jones
    12) SF * LB Zaven Collins * think Lynch’ll make a run @ZW before all is said and done
    13) LAC * OT Penei Sewell * do you take the guy w/better tangibles in Darrisaw, or do you take the guy that hands down has the better intangibles, even tho he lacks an anchor in pass sets…. am also not touching the either of Slater nor AVT, as a quality guard is available in the both of FA and round two
    Would be estatic if this happened but i think it would be a miracle for it to happen.
    Im not near as high on Darrisaw as you seem to be so this would be the much better outcome.

Comment

• 21&500
      Bolt Spit-Baller
      • Sep 2018
      • A Whale's Vajayjay
      • CMB refugee
      • Send PM

02) Jets * TE Kyle Pitts * their receiving corps is in disrepair, and yet Pitts is anything but
      03) Miami * WR J’Marr Chase * gotta give Tua and Fitzmagick something to work with
      05) Cincy * WR Jaylen Waddle * they’ve got tackle enough and need reinforcements @wideout
      07) Lions * LB Micah Parsons * this team needs a tone setter both on and off the field
      08) Carolina * QB Trey Lance * better than Fields, and good understudy to Bridgewater
      12) SF * LB Zaven Collins * think Lynch’ll make a run @ZW before all is said and done
      13) LAC * OT Penei Sewell * do you take the guy w/better tangibles in Darrisaw, or do you take the guy that hands down has the better intangibles, even tho he lacks an anchor in pass sets…. am also not touching the either of Slater nor AVT, as a quality guard is available in the both of FA and round two
      Whose mock is this?
      Would be pretty awesome
      Chargers vs. Everyone

Comment

• Bolt Dude
        Draftnik
        • Oct 2020
        • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post

Would be estatic if this happened but i think it would be a miracle for it to happen.
        Im not near as high on Darrisaw as you seem to be so this would be the much better outcome.
        Maybe the Bengals will make a play for Trent Williams. Never know how next week's gonna shake out.
        Our quarterback is a golden god.

Comment

• 21&500
          Bolt Spit-Baller
          • Sep 2018
          • A Whale's Vajayjay
          • CMB refugee
          • Send PM

Originally posted by powderblueboy View Post

Right now, there Oline is about as good as the Chargers. They need an LT, some guards and now a center.

Telesco should have his network of spies watching every move KC makes concerning Oline appraisal.

:waiting:

He should have no faith in his own evaluations. Part of the solution is admitting you have a problem.
          Linsley is likely KCs targeted FA
          we need to outbid
          Chargers vs. Everyone

Comment

• Bolt4Knob
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Dec 2019
            • Send PM

Originally posted by 21&500 View Post

Linsley is likely KCs targeted FA
            we need to outbid
            I think Linsleys market is going to be pretty competitive.

I wouldnt mind if Telesco laid low - and maybe targets a guy like Andrews or Karras. Granted, if they get Linsley, would be awesome but I can see a bidding war with that guy. Telesco might want to have back up plans.

Comment

• Boltjolt
              Dont let the PBs fool ya
              • Jun 2013
              • Henderson, NV
              • Send PM

Originally posted by 21&500 View Post

Whose mock is this?
              Would be pretty awesome
              Thats beach's mock. This is a dead give away lol.

Denver * CB Caleb Farley * personally think they have enough @QB w/Rypien
              Last edited by Boltjolt; 03-13-2021, 03:02 PM.

Comment

• Boltjolt
                Dont let the PBs fool ya
                • Jun 2013
                • Henderson, NV
                • Send PM

Originally posted by Bolt Dude View Post

Maybe the Bengals will make a play for Trent Williams. Never know how next week's gonna shake out.
                True but Dallas and Philly need OL. And the Giants OL is worse than ours. Cant see Sewell getting by Philly or NY even if Dallas passes.
                Last edited by Boltjolt; 03-13-2021, 03:01 PM.

Comment

• like54ninjas
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Oct 2017
                  • Great White North
                  • Draftnik
                  • Send PM

beach, I hope you’re right!
                  My 2021 Adopt-A-Bolt List

MikeDub
                  K9
                  Nasir
                  Tillery
                  Parham
                  Reed

Comment

• like54ninjas
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Oct 2017
                    • Great White North
                    • Draftnik
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by Bolt4Knob View Post

I think Linsleys market is going to be pretty competitive.

I wouldnt mind if Telesco laid low - and maybe targets a guy like Andrews or Karras. Granted, if they get Linsley, would be awesome but I can see a bidding war with that guy. Telesco might want to have back up plans.
                    I concur.
                    I think we can get 2 strong upgrades on our IOL in FA for Linsley’s market value.
                    Leaves more Cap room to add a third Olinemen, CB, EDGE, TE, DT.
                    My 2021 Adopt-A-Bolt List

MikeDub
                    K9
                    Nasir
                    Tillery
                    Parham
                    Reed

Comment

• Bolt Dude
                      Draftnik
                      • Oct 2020
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by like54ninjas View Post

I concur.
                      I think we can get 2 strong upgrades on our IOL in FA for Linsley’s market value.
                      Now that we have ~$45M in cap space, I expect at least 1 splash signing.
                      Jonnu Smith (if we can't re-sign HH) or Linsley.
                      Our quarterback is a golden god.

Comment

• Bolt4Knob
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • Dec 2019
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by like54ninjas View Post

I concur.
                        Also, and I realize signings like Casey Hayward are easier said than done. Meaning, finding a player from another team that is undervalued and signing for cheaper dollars. But truly, any GM and team with cap space can sign Cory Linsley or Yannick Ngouye or John Johnson III. Just put the money out there - hey you will get a Schefter bomb tweet, talked about on NFL network. But teams that WIN free agency - not always does it translate for the dollars spent.

But for me, the Chargers have the star power. They have Herbert, Allen, Bosa, and if healthy James. They need solid core role players. I go back to the free agent class of Mike Goff, Steve Foley and Randal Godfrey. Just three "dirtworker role players". Nothing fancy - they just were good signings

Thats what I want from this class - even with the cap space. Now, if the Chargers sign Linsley - great. But in the last few days I have noticed a shift in his price tag - from 3/30 a month ago to 4/45 to 4/48. He is going to get PAID! NOw does that mean I want Alex Mack at 35. No.

But like you said, if Telesco and Staley do their damn homework - find two guys you can get for the price of one Cory Linsley. Maybe the Chargers focus on OG in free agency as the supply will exceed demand. And bring back Feeney and draft a Center.

That is not to say I don't want cheaper vets to be cheap. But I want smart sensible signings where the players will be good for the next 3-4 years.

Comment

• Bolt4Knob
                          Registered Charger Fan
                          • Dec 2019
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by Bolt Dude View Post

Now that we have ~$45M in cap space, I expect at least 1 splash signing.
                          Jonnu Smith (if we can't re-sign HH) or Linsley.
                          I think the splash will be on defense - -possibly Linsley

Comment

Working...
                          X